The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we honor You this morning. We worship the name of Jesus, the name that’s above every name. He’s the Glorious One! He’s the Mighty One! There is no other god like our God! Without beginning and without end. He’s our Sun and our Shield—You Lord God gives us grace and glory. You Lord will withhold no goods thing from those who walk right. We thank You this morning. Your goodness and Your mercy follows us. We bless Your name. Lord God!! Ancient of Days!! Ha! Ha!
- We declare, “You are God over this nation! Rule and reign Father! Holy Spirit rain down on this land, wash us, fill us, that we will once again be a righteous nation—a nation that loves God. A people that reveres the name of Jesus. We bind every force of darkness that has arrayed itself against this nation and people. We plead the blood of Jesus over every province, every city, every town. Preserve us Lord God, so that we will fulfill what You’ve called us to do—to take the Word of God (healing) to the nations of the earth. Father, that Canada would be a light—because we have the Light in our midst! Light that dispels darkness. Wake up Church, this is the hour to stand! This is the hour to declare that Jesus Christ is Lord and He is Saviour! Father grant our government the wisdom and discernment they need for this time. The wisdom of God that will dismantle the wisdom of men. Over this coming election we say, “Have Your Way!” Lord God we say, “Have Your way in Canada’s election!” Exposure of every hidden lie and covert operation of Satan and men.” Stand up Church and let your voice be heard in this nation! Declare things that be not as though they were! We bind the spirit of deception and lies in the name of Jesus. We declare people’s eyes are open to truth, ears are open to the voice of the Spirit. Mobilizing! Spiritual leaders are mobilizing in this hour. They will be men and women of influence. They will speak a thing and it shall come to pass. We declare, “God’s agendas!” Oh, Churches coming together—this is a God organized thing. They flow as one, unified under Christ, with one mind to expand the kingdom of God. The mind of Christ; the love of God exploding with them for the harvest. No longer shall we say there is still four months, for the harvest is ripe right now! Labourers, put in the sickle and reap. This is the mandate from heaven—reap the harvest!
- We thank You Father, Eagles Nest has been positioned for this time. We thank You Father that every provision needed is ours now! We shall be a supply house for spiritual and natural needs; a House of prayer anointed and appointed! The glory of God in our midst! They come from the north, south, east, and west and they shall be fed. They shall flourish—hundreds and hundreds upon hundreds! Unstoppable—it’s unstoppable! One shall say to another, “Come to the place where you shall be fed, watered, and grow! Come!” Yes, they are coming—many are being released today. They hear, they obey the command to leave that place and come to their place of planting! We thank You Jesus, You answer us—already it’s on its way!
- We lift up Israel this morning. We cover that nation under the blood of Jesus. Father, they are the apple of Your eye. We thank You for angels encamped about them on every side to protect and preserve. The blood is preserving them. The blood is keeping them. We pray for wisdom for the government—direction, strategies in Jesus’ name. Confusion in their enemies’ camps. We bind the works of darkness that would rise on every side. Wisdom for the armed forces. Wisdom for their intelligence agencies. Exposure of the enemies plans—Your people aren’t caught unaware. We thank You Lord.
Many in the body of Christ have or are forsaking the Word of God. Jesus is the Word made flesh and He dwelt among us – Amos 8:11-12 (AMPC) – 11 Behold the days are coming, says the Lord God, when I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor thirst for water, but [famine] for hearing the Word of the Lord. 12 And [the people] shall wander from sea to sea from the north even to the east; they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord [inquiring for and requiring it as one requires food], but shall not find it.
Isaiah 55:6 (AMPC) – Seek, inquire for, and require the Lord while He may be found [claiming Him by necessity and by right]; call upon Him while He is near.
We must grow up. Only the spiritually strong with be able to stand in these last days – Hebrew 5:11-14 (TPT) – 11 We have much to say about this topic although it is difficult to explain because you have become dull and sluggish to understand. 12 For you should already be professors instructing others by now but instead, you need to be taught from the beginning the basics of God’s prophetic oracles! You’re like children still needing milk and not yet ready to digest solid food. 13 For every spiritual infant who lives on milk is not yet pierced by the revelation of righteousness. 14 But solid food is for the mature, whose spiritual senses perceive heavenly matters. And they have been adequately trained by what they’ve experienced to emerge with understanding of the difference between what is truly excellent and what is evil and harmful.
The Holy Spirit is our Greatest Teacher – John 14:26 (TPT) – But when the Father sends the Spirit of Holiness, the One like Me Who sets you free, He will teach You all things in My name. And He will inspire you to remember every word that I’ve told you.
Ephesians 4:11-12 (TPT) – And He has appointed some with grace to be apostles, and some with grace to be prophets, and some with grace to be evangelists, and some with grace to be teachers. 12 And their calling is to nurture and prepare all the holy believers to do their own works of ministry, and as they do this they will enlarge and build up the body of Christ.
1 Peter 2:2-3 (TPT) – 2 In the same way that nursing infants cry for milk, you must intensely crave the pure spiritual milk of God’s Word. For this “milk” will cause you to grow into maturity, fully nourished and strong for life—3 especially now that you have had a taste of the goodness of Yahweh and have experienced His kindness.
Notes: The “pure spiritual milk” is the sustaining power of God’s Word coming from His very breast, as it were, to nourish and strengthen our inner being. From v. 3 we can see that this “milk” is the Lord Himself dispensed to us in the Word of God. Our craving for this “milk” is not only because of necessity but of delight.
Jeremiah 15:16 (MSG) – When Your Words showed up, I ate them—swallowed them whole. What a feast! What a delight I took in being Yours O God, God-of-the-angel-armies!
Psalm 119:92-93, 96 (TPT) – 92 Because Your Words are my deepest delight, I didn’t give up when all else was lost. 93 I can never forget the profound revelations You’ve taught me, for they have kept me alive more than once…..96 I’ve learned that there is nothing perfect in this imperfect world except Your Words, for they bring such fantastic freedom into my life!
We are praying for a great spiritual awakening, a hungering for God’s Word that will cause us to grow up—maturing spiritually—people will be able to see that we have been with Jesus by how we speak and live our lives—a living epistle. God’s Word causes us to discern between good and evil, right and wrong, the things of God and the lies of Satan—bearing good fruit—fruits of righteousness; fruit of the spirit.
- Father this morning we bind the spirit of deception and lies and the spirit of distractions that causes our minds to wonder when we should be focused, giving You, Father, our full attention. I declare we are awakening to every tactic of Satan to steal from us—our time, our attention, our love for God and His Word. We bind the spirit of lethargy that keeps us indifferent to our spiritual growth and vitality. As we feed on Your Word, we declare that revelation comes by way of the Holy Spirit and it destroys and dismantles all the works of darkness—spiritual blindness, spiritual deafness, and confusion.
- Lord Jesus, help us to seek You while You may be found. Forgive us where we have not valued and held fast to Your Word—where we have been disobedient, not heeding the voice and direction of the Holy Spirit. Father stir within us a hunger for Your Word—awaken us to our need of Your Word—You are the Bread of Life! You are the Living Word! Father expose those false teachers teaching false doctrine and distorting the Word and leading Your people astray. We ask You to send us anointed pastors, teachers, evangelists that will feed us the Word—the Truth uncompromised. Truth that causes us to change, mature, and growing in wisdom, understanding and the acknowledge of You. Thank You for Your sending us the greatest Teacher, the Holy Spirit, teaching us all things that pertain to life and godliness. We declare we are being transformed as we feed on the Word. Father we declare desire is rising in Your Church for the Word of God. The anointed Word that will lift burdens and destroy yokes in peoples lives! We’re taking in the “Living Word” which is Jesus Christ! We are the example, the light and salt because we have the Word of God within us. “Believers, return to the Word for it is life!” We declare we are no longer careless with the Word! The Word is precious to us! Holy Spirit grant us revelation and understanding as we look into the Word. The Word that brings instruction; the Word that gives direction; the Word that transforms our lives! Father we will feed on all the Word of God from Genesis to Revelation. Father we need Your direction. We’re here to get direction from Your Word. Father awaken the spiritual leaders of Your Church to their need of Your Spirit and Your Word. Awaken then to Your truth. It’s the Word of God that will set us free! Father we hold fast to Your Word this morning. We lean not on our own understanding, but we lean on the Word. And when the world see and hears us they will hear and see Jesus Christ Who is the Living Word. Thank You Father for the Word. It is life! It is our life! And we live and move and having our being in the Word. Thank You Father.