The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- There’s a breakthrough oh Lord! You’re breaking through! You’re breaking through! You’re breaking through! You’re a Man of war! Oh, we take up our armour Lord! We’re following our King into battle! Victory is ours! Victory is ours! Oh, He’s the Way-maker! He’s the Way-maker, there’s no one like Him. Glory be to Your name! Let the Lord arise, and His enemies be scattered! Let God arise and let the enemies of the Church be scattered! Let God arise and the enemies of the Believer be scattered! There’s a scattering this morning—oh the enemy flees! One sets a thousand to flight and two sets ten thousand to flight. Ha! Ha! Oh, the enemy’s scattering! Ha! Ha! Yes! The Church is going forward, she’s not going backward—She’s taking ground. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
- The labourers are casting their nets and they’re drawing in the nets—many are being drawn in. They know where to cast their nets because the Father is telling them where—fishers of men—men will come in. Oh, boat sinking loads coming in! Oh, from every walk of life! From every walk of life, they’re coming in! Oh, it will be like a wildfire. A wildfire that cannot be stopped—consuming all. Oh, the harvest is prepared, it’s ripe for the picking! We say, “Satan you’re a defeated foe and you will not stop the purposes of God. You will not stop His children.”
- Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds come to the House of Eagles Nest! This is a place of safety, it’s a House of the Word and the Spirit! It’s a place to flourish, it’s good ground! Oh, we thank You Lord, hundreds and hundreds. We call them in, in the name of Jesus. We are distinct because we preach the Word, the Spirit moves, the glory is seen, Jesus is exalted! They will know us, because we love—the agape love flowing from us!
- Oh, we thank You Father, Your glory shall be seen in this nation. Reign Lord God in this land! Take Your place Lord God! The turning of the tide! The turning of the tide in this nation and it’s people! It’s a God turning. It’s for kingdom purpose. Canada shall take healing to the nations! Father we thank You for a government who has a heart for God. Men and women of righteousness. Men and women who fear the Lord and honour His laws. We declare that, “There shall be a turning around of those laws that are ungodly, that grieves the Spirit and the heart of God.” It will be a supernatural thing because God will be the One turning it! Lord we pray for those in leadership who are still hardening their hearts against the warning to repent. We ask for Your mercy this morning.
- Lord we speak blessings over Israel. We say, “Shalom, shalom—peace to Jerusalem!” Order the steps of the government Lord. Wisdom and direction from heaven. Rain down Holy Spirit, flood the land, soften the hearts of men that they will open their heart to receive the Word that will bring life.
- We bind the operations of darkness that would blind the hearts of men. The Word running swiftly throughout the nations—lighting up the dark places, showing the way to the narrow path, the way to life, the way of truth. And we thank You for that Father and we ask this in Jesus’ name. Hallelujah!
Acts 4:31 (AMPC) – ….and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they continued to speak the Word of God with freedom and boldness and courage.
Acts 14:3 (AMPC) – So [Paul and Barnabas] stayed on there for a long time, speaking freely and fearlessly and boldly in the Lord, Who continued to bear testimony to the Word of His grace….
(Paul) – Acts 19:8 (AMPC) – …spoke boldly, persuading and arguing and pleading about the kingdom of God.
(Paul) – Acts 28:30-31 (TPT) – ….31 He continued to proclaim to all the truths of God’s kingdom realm, teaching them about the Lord Jesus, the Anointed One, speaking triumphantly and without any restriction.
There will be many who will receive the gospel of Jesus Christ: Acts 2:36-38 (AMPC) – 36….this Jesus Whom you crucified. 37 Now when they heard this they were stung (cut) to the heart, and they said to Peter and the rest of the apostles (special messengers), Brethren, what shall we do? 38 And Peter answered them, Repent (change your views and purpose to accept the will of God in your inner selves instead of rejecting it) and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of and release from your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Philip bears witness of Christ to the Ethiopian – Read full passage – Acts 8:26-37 (TPT) – 29 The Holy Spirit said to Philip, “Go and walk alongside the chariot.”….37 Philip replied, “If you believe with all your heart, I’ll baptize you.” The man answered, “I believe that Jesus is the Anointed One, the Son of God.”
There will be many who will reject the gospel of Jesus Christ: Psalm 1:1-3 (TPT) – 1 How dare the nations plan a rebellion. Their foolish plots are futile. 2 Look at how the power brokers of the world rise up to hold their summit as the rulers scheme and confer together against Yahweh and His Anointed King saying: 3 Let’s come together and break away from the Creator. Once and for all let’s cast off these controlling chains of God and His Christ. 4 God-Enthroned merely laughs at them; the Sovereign One mocks their madness!
John 5:43 (TPT) – I have come to represent My Father, yet you refuse to embrace Me in faith. But when someone comes in their own name and with their own agenda, you readily accept him.
We must let the love and compassion of Christ rules us as we stand as witnesses in the earth of Christ as Saviour. The Word will be preached under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Some will receive the Word and repent and others will reject the Word and rise up against us. Our boldness must not stop in the face of rejection and persecution. Our assignment is to bear witness with the Word and our lives, the Holy Spirit convicts, and those that hear must choose.
Matthew 10:22 (AMPC) – And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake, but he who perseveres and endures to the end will be saved [from spiritual disease and death in the world to come].
Matthew 10:19 (TPT) – So when they arrest you, don’t worry about how to speak or what you are to say, for the Holy Spirit will give you at that very moment the words to speak. 20 It won’t be you speaking but the Spirit of your Father repeatedly speaking through you.
We are praying for the Spirit of God to endue us with His power—boldness to declare the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost. Colossians 4:5-6 (TPT) – Walk in the wisdom of God as you live before the unbelievers, and make it your duty to make Him known. 6 Let every word you speak be drenched with grace and tempered with truth and clarity. For then you will be prepared to give a respectful answer to anyone who asks about your faith. Ephesians 6:19 (NIV) – Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.
- Oh, Father we just thank You for Your Holy Spirit. We need Him. We are dependant upon Him to fulfill our assignments. Thank You Lord. Our assignment is to bear witness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. The One crucified, the One Who was raised, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. Grant unto us boldness Father God. Grace us, endue us with the power of Your Spirit. The Way-maker! Mountain mover! We’re not afraid to declare the Word that lifts burdens and destroys yokes. A fresh infill for Your people this morning Father. Strengthen our inner man. Grant unto us Your wisdom and discernment for every situation in which we find ourselves. Bold to declare Your love. Bold to declare Your peace, Your goodness, Your grace, Your mercy; but to also declare Your judgments. Labourers not afraid to trumpet the warning for repentance, a turning from sin to God. Boldness and wisdom to pull down arguments, imaginations that would exalt itself above the Word of God. We are lovers of God, lovers of men, but we are haters of sin. I bind any spirit of arrogance in us Lord, any pride. We’re labours with humble hearts like our Lord. Thank You Father for working in us, that we may will and do of Your good pleasure. We’re not afraid of the faces of men for it brings a snare with it, but our confidence is in God and You set us on a high place. Let the name of Jesus Christ be exalted through the lips of Your people. Mountains being brought low; valley’s being lifted; rough places smoothed; and crooked places straightened as the Word of God goes forth in power and demonstration. Thank You Father for using us. We are Your vessels. We humbly accept the assignment You gave us, to boldly, fearlessly, courageously declare the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost. We thank You Father for Your grace. In Jesus’ name, amen.