The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- King of Glory we welcome You this morning. There is no other God like You. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Blessed be the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Oh hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Ha! Ha! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! In Your presence is fullness of joy, joy everlasting! Ha! Ha! Ha!
- Oh, we lift up our nation this morning Father God. We just ask You to have Your way, have Your way. We lift up our Prime Minister and his office, the federal, provincial, and municipal governments. Lord we lift up our mayors and city council men and women. We lift up our judges, the lawmakers, our supreme court. We lift up the army, our police forces, and the border guards. Father grant unto them Your wisdom and discernment for the times in which we are living. Ears to hear the instructions of the Lord and a humble heart to obey, we ask this in the name of Jesus. Oh, they are there for the good of the land and the people. The plans of men coming to naught, but the plans and the will of God are being seen in this land and amongst this people. We thank You Father. We come against every foul plan of the enemy. Every covert, demonic activity—we declare, “Exposure, exposure of hidden things, hidden agendas, in the name of Jesus.” Oh, they’re no longer getting away with it. They’re being found out. Oh, Father put Your people in position and those without ears remove them. We cover Canada under the blood of Jesus. Angels surrounding our borders. Oh, we say, “COVID-19 is cut off at the root.” It’s not flourishing in our schools. The blood prevails. The blood preserves. COVID has no place, in the name of Jesus. Shrivel up and die right now! Ha! Ha! The blood over every school that’s opening. The blood over every workplace. The blood over every hospital and nursing home. The blood prevails! The blood preserves!
- The blood over the harvest. The blood over the labourers. The blood speaks a better word. It speaks for the lost, broken, and dying. It speaks life, abundant life in Christ. Light comes and darkness is dispelled. The Word comes, the Word comes—it runs swiftly throughout the nations of the earth. Confusion, deception and lies cut off at the root. Oh, ears to hear. Ear to hear—men and women are lifting up their ear and hearing the Word of God—the gospel of Jesus is changing their lives.
- We lift up President Trump and his office right now, in the name of Jesus. Angels on assignment to protect and minister to him and his family. We say, “Every sword of man that would rise against him is cut off, in the name of Jesus.” The Lord’s will be done in the United States. The blood, the blood, the blood, the blood of Jesus over that nation. Oh, wisdom for President Trump—ordered steps, ears to hear the instructions of the Lord—swift to obey.
- Oh, we thank You for the nation of Israel. The glory of God is being seen in that nation. The glory of God. The power of God. The acts of God. Angels encamped about Her borders. Wisdom and discernment, and the fear of the Lord be upon the government. The blood preserves the labourers as they minister the Word. We thank You Father for granting unto them the open doors. Life comes to them—to the harvest—through the preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We thank You Father. We thank You Father. Ha! Ha! Thank You Lord.
El Roi – (God Sees Me)—Who are you seeing?
• “front and centre” – at the forefront; in or into the most important position; prominent; of the greatest importance.
Psalm 33:13-15 (TPT) – 13–15 The Lord looks over us from where He rules in heaven. Gazing into every heart from His lofty dwelling place, He observes all the peoples of the earth. The Creator of our hearts considers and examines everything we do.
• When we take our eyes (our faith, confidence, trust, and expectation) off Jesus as our sole source, we can find ourselves being snared by Satan, our flesh, or the world—we lose out on the good God has prepared for us.
You can read this entire passage – 2 Chronicles 16:1-10 (MSG) – 7-9 Just after that, Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah and said, “Because you went for help to the king of Aram and didn’t ask GOD for help, you’ve lost a victory over the army of the king of Aram. Didn’t the Ethiopians and Libyans come against you with superior forces, completely outclassing you with their chariots and cavalry? But you asked GOD for help and He gave you the victory. GOD is always on the alert, constantly on the lookout for people who are totally committed to Him. You were foolish to go for human help when you could have had God’s help. Now you’re in trouble—one round of war after another.” 10 At that, Asa lost his temper. Angry, he put Hanani in the stocks. At the same time Asa started abusing some of the people.
• Asa took his eyes off (did not continue to trust and have confidence in) the One Who had proven Himself faithful in the past, and he sought help from an outside source and this greatly displeased God and this brought calamity into his life and that of Judah.
Matthew 14:22-31 (TPT) – 22 As soon as the people were fed, Jesus told His disciples to get into their boat and to go to the other side of the lake while He stayed behind to dismiss the people. 23 After the crowds dispersed, Jesus went up into the hills to pray. And as night fell He was there praying alone with God. 24 But the disciples, who were now in the middle of the lake, ran into trouble, for their boat was tossed about by the high winds and heavy seas. 25 At about four o’clock in the morning, Jesus came to them, walking on the waves! 26 When the disciples saw Him walking on top of the water, they were terrified and screamed, “A ghost!” 27 Then Jesus said, “Be brave and don’t be afraid. I am here!” 28 Peter shouted out, “Lord, if it’s really You, then have me join You on the water!” 29 “Come and join Me,” Jesus replied. So Peter stepped out onto the water and began to walk toward Jesus. 30 But when he realized how high the waves were, he became frightened and started to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he cried out. 31 Jesus immediately stretched out His hand and lifted him up and said, “What little faith you have! Why would you let doubt win?”
Psalm 121(MSG) – 1–2 I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from GOD, Who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.
Psalm 91:14-15 (AMPC) – 14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness—trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never]. 15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him.
We’re praying that Believers will stop looking to the world and themselves as their source and answer to their problems—that there will be a turning back in trust, and full confidence that God Who loves them is faithful in all situations. El Roi (God sees me) will, as we cry out to Him, meet us where we are at for He is no respecter of persons—Psalm 37:25 (ESV) – I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread.
- Oh, I thank You Father. I Thank You Father. When we see those mountains before us, we can be confident in this—You are our help. We are overcomers through Christ. Father forgive our doubt and our unbelief. Holy Spirit we ask You to strengthen us in our inner man. Fortify us to stand in those life situations we find ourselves, confident, trusting in the One we serve, Jesus Christ. Oh, we come against and cut off every lie of Satan that we are alone and forsaken. El Roi (God sees me) He is Faithful and He is True—we are not forsaken. We have confident expectation in the One in Whom we trust. We cut off that spirit of pride and self, in the name of Jesus. We cut off those thoughts that would lift and exalt themselves over the Word of God. Yes, we come boldly before the throne of grace and we receive our strength and help in times of trouble. Ha! Ha! Oh we are a people who speak like our God and we say to every situation and circumstance, “Peace be still,” in the name of Jesus. Yes! Ha! Ha! Oh, we know our God. The Church is come to that place of knowing their God the One in Whom they will trust. No more tossing too and fro between two opinions. We stand on the Word which is our sure foundation—that when everything else moves we don’t because God is our Rock, we hide ourselves in Him. We bind that spirit of fear and intimidation, in the name of Jesus. Strength to weak knees and feeble hearts, in the name of Jesus. We say to the Church this morning, “Be not afraid or discouraged, do not loose heart, do not faint in well doing for you shall reap if you don’t faint.” Ha! Ha! Sow, sow! Ha! Ha! Sow, sow! Father we declare Your Word and Your Word alone.
- It says in 1 Corinthians 15:57-58 (TPT) – 57 But we thank God for giving us the victory as conquerors through our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. 58 So now, beloved ones, stand firm and secure. Live your lives with an unshakable confidence. We know that we prosper and excel in every season by serving the Lord, because we are assured that our union with the Lord makes our labour productive with fruit that endures.
- 1 John 5:4-5 (TPT) – 4 You see, every child of God overcomes the world, for our faith is the victorious power that triumphs over the world. 5 So who are the world conquerors, defeating its power? Those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
- I thank You Father we are a people who are learning, growing, and understanding the magnificence of Your love for us. We set our eyes on You today. Thank You Father.