The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Pastor Ric Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we lift up Israel and Prime Minister Netanyahu and his Cabinet. They seem to be under pressure and have no place of agreement – even among his own men. Father we pray for the spirit of unity in the Cabinet, that they be one spirit, one mind and one accord, and have one vision for the nation. The land belongs to them according to Your Word. We pray that you would strengthen them and their Cabinet that they would stand shoulder to shoulder and not break rank. Father we pray that they come to a unified decision and that it would be according to Your eternal covenant; and the land that You gave them for their eternal possession. Thank You that they have their hands on the land and they are keeping it in Jesus’ name. A strengthening by Your Spirit, a strengthening by Your Spirit, a strengthening by Your Spirit.
- Father we pray for Premier Ford that he would make the right decisions. He is listening in his spirit man. There are many voices of men who are giving him counsel, some opposing the counsel of others. We pray that the will of the Lord be done. He does His purpose and the will of God for the people of Ontario. No compromise, no compromise, no compromise! No fear, no fear, no fear! No fear in Jesus’ name! Father thank You for the right counsel by the right people coming to him this week. I don’t think he is born again but You are turning his heart. You have his heart in Your hand. His decision is made according to Your will and he will not fear.
- Father we pray for the front-liners – those dealing with people who have COVID-19 and any other diseases. We pray for them. Your Word says He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. It says I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Him I will trust. That is where we put our trust. Your Word says surely He shall deliver us from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence and He shall cover us with His feathers. And under His wings we shall take refuge. His truth shall be our shield and buckler. We shall not be afraid of the terror by night nor the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that stalks in the darkness. It will not come near us or the front-line workers. Because we made You our Lord and refuge, no disease or infirmity shall touch us in Jesus’ name.
- You gave us Your angels to keep us. We call on You and you will answer us. We pray that for us and for the front-line workers who are there and those that are not there this week in Jesus’ name.
- Father we pray for Lanre who is in the hospital. We pray he stay strong in the faith and continue to confess Your Word and stay focused on You. You are able to perform that which You promised. He looks to You and stays focused in the faith, believing and trusting in You Father.
By the Holy Spirit, we are praying towards the ‘merge and converge’.