The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Deborah Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we lift our Prime Minister, his Cabinet, all those in authority. These are perilous times. Father You told us months ago difficult times will come. Father we ask that You would guide their decisions regarding the coronavirus in this land. Open their eyes to see Your plan. Let Your light shine upon their path and show them paths of reversal for every evil way. Surround them with Godly people who will impart wisdom and wise counsel. We are the church, deliver this nation from the traps and snares the enemy has laid and let the wicked be caught in their own devises and be brought to shame.
- Father we believe and pray for safety and the preservation of our fellow citizens trying to get back to Canada; that doors would open. Health care, transportation – whatever is needed, we ask for the people and for the good of the land.
- As people are being shaken, we pray they will seek You. Whatever was meant for evil You will turn it for good in Jesus’ name. Let doors be open everywhere for the gospel of healing and salvation in Jesus’ name.
- Oh, we hold up the standard of the blood over our borders, the healthcare system, our Prime Minister and all those who are sick. We draw the bloodline around our city, region and nation. I bind the spirit of fear in the name of Jesus. Ha, ha, ha!
- Oh, come Lord Jesus – visit the land, visit the people, visit those in authority! Make known Your wisdom, Your plan and Your strategy. Lord we pray Your labour force would rise up to make known the truth and set them free. Ha, ha, ha!
- Oh, we pray Father, You are such a good God. We pray You make Your goodness known – to save, to heal, to deliver, to bless. Thank You Lord.
Then the lame shall leap like a deer,
And the tongue of the dumb sing.
For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness,
And streams in the desert.
I will open rivers in desolate heights,
And fountains in the midst of the valleys;
I will make the wilderness a pool of water,
And the dry land springs of water.
For I will pour water on him who is thirsty,
And floods on the dry ground;
I will pour My Spirit on your descendants,
And My blessing on your offspring;
4 They will spring up among the grass
Like willows by the watercourses.’
The eyes of those who see will not be dim,
And the ears of those who hear will listen.
4 Also the heart of the rash will understand knowledge,
And the tongue of the stammerers will be ready to speak plainly.
- Father we pray for the church to be that light on a hill that others would look to and recognize there is a living hope to those that believe. We are desperate for an outpouring on the church. Father I pray for pastors and church leaders to know Your blueprint and how to overcome. Lord it is not Your will for the church to shut down and hide. We are the glorious church and we will stand and give witness.
- Father we pray for revival, that the Word of the Lord would move swiftly and empower people. We bind the spirit of fear and boldly declare ‘we are the redeemed of the Lord.’ Let this evil be turned to good as pastors and church leaders rise up and declare the truth in Jesus’ name.
- Revive us in Your Word and Your way. Oh God I pray our hearts would turn to You – into the holy scriptures. Ha, ha, ha!
Oh, multiple victories! Multiple victories! Ha, ha, ha! Oh, we speak divine release, divine release! Ha, ha, ha!
- Waters flowing freely – joy unspeakable and full of the glory of God! Ha, ha, ha! Miracles, signs and wonders! Miracles, signs and wonders! Thank You Lord! Thank You Lord! Thank You Lord! Oh, miracles of restoration! Ha, ha, ha! Thank You Lord! Thank You Lord! Thank You Lord! Thank You Lord! Praise God! Amen! Hallelujah!