The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Deborah Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Ha, ha, ha! Ho, ho, ho! Oh Lord God Almighty we magnify You, we exalt You! You are good and Your mercies endure! You are good and Your mercies endure! Your mercies endure over this nation! Your mercies endure over Your harvest in this nation! Your mercies endure over the leadership of this nation! Lord we believe You are setting up kings as it pleases You. And it pleases You to take down kings.
- We pray for those in authority and we hold up their arms. Let them not depart from Your plan. Strengthen them with mighty power to stand against wickedness, lies, and deception. Guide their decisions. Surround them with godly people who will impart wisdom and wise counsel. Let Your light shine, open their path and show them paths of reversal for every evil way. Cause the way of the wicked to be set to confusion and come to nothing in this nation. And deliver this nation from the traps and snares the enemy has laid and let the wicked be caught in their own devises and be brought to shame we pray in Jesus’ name. Oh, Father we stand for Your plan for those in authority. For we know Your plan is good. Ha, ha, ha!
- Oh God we believe You for a turn around. Hallelujah! A turn around! Right choices, we believe You for right choices. We pray for Your men, Your women in office. Ha, ha, ha! Oh, the blood prevails. The blood prevails. Oh, we lift the standard of the blood to reconcile. Ha, ha, ha!
- Father we lift the harvest. And we declare ‘the blood prevails over the harvest of this nation, and the harvest of the world.” We believe in the power of the blood for the labourers of the harvest – overcoming all obstacles to see the kingdom of God advance. And we thank You for it.
- We trust that blind eyes shall see, and deaf ears will hear. Ha, ha, ha! Father we trust You for miraculous turn arounds. Mighty salvations – the glory of the Lord being revealed in the Person Jesus Christ. Ha, ha, ha! Victories! Victories! Salvations, wonderful salvations being revealed. Thank You Lord.
- Father we lift the nation of Israel. We pray for the shalom of Israel. We hold up the blood of Jesus over this city of peace. We pray for Your purposes and Your will for this time to be accomplished. Ha, ha, ha! Oh, great are Your mercies that endure. And we trust You to save Israel. We trust You because Your Word says all Israel shall be saved.
- We lift our trip to Africa in the going and the returning. We thank You Father God for Your divine provision. Lord You said to visit the prisoner and Father You have opened nine prison doors for this. Father we thank You for opening doors for church leaders in Nairobi. You’ve opened a door to do church ministry. And you have opened with Jeannie and those in the compound. You have opened the door for Bible School, and that Word being taught will go forth in the desolate places and cause waters to burst forth of knowledge and truth to set prisoners free. We thank You for divine supply for every area that pertains to godliness.
- Lord we ask for Your wisdom in these matters. We thank You for the all sufficient grace. We are sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. Ha, ha, ha! Oh, glory to God! Glory to God! Hallelujah, hallelujah! Ha, ha, ha! Thank You Father! Thank You Father! Blessed be Your holy name! Blessed be Your holy name! Thank You Jesus, thank You Lord. Ha, ha, ha!
- Father we hold up the arms of the persecuted church. Father God I thank You for the Spirit of glory that rests upon them. Father we pray protection, angels on assignment. We trust You to supply everything they and their families have need of. I thank You Father Your compassions will not fail them. Ha, ha, ha! Thank You Lord. Thank You for Your mercies. We just give You thanksgiving and praise. Victory, victory, victory!
Is 35: 1-2, 6c, 8
The wilderness and the wasteland shall be glad for them,
And the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose;
2 It shall blossom abundantly and rejoice,
Even with joy and singing.
The glory of Lebanon shall be given to it,
The excellence of Carmel and Sharon.
They shall see the glory of the LORD,
The excellency of our God.
6c For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness,
And streams in the desert.
8 A highway shall be there, and a road,
And it shall be called the Highway of Holiness.
The unclean shall not pass over it,
But it shall be for others.
Whoever walks the road, although a fool,
Shall not go astray.
For the land which you go to possess is not like the land of Egypt from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and watered it by foot, as a vegetable garden; 11 but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven,
Lev 26: 3-7,14
‘If you walk in My statutes and keep My commandments, and perform them,
4 then I will give you rain in its season, the land shall yield its produce, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5 Your threshing shall last till the time of vintage, and the vintage shall last till the time of sowing;
you shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
6 I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid;
I will rid the land of evil beasts,
and the sword will not go through your land.
7 You will chase your enemies, and they shall fall by the sword before you.
14 ‘But if you do not obey Me, and do not observe all these commandments,
We are praying for the ultimate, visible manifestation of the glory of God. We are asking for the rains of the Spirit, for without the rains we won’t see the harvest. We need the Holy Spirit.
- Father we stand today on behalf of the prophetic promise of revival that is upon us. We want to see Your will and Your ways exalted. We want to see people saved. We want to see hearts open up. We thank You for all that you have promised.
- We ask for those rains of the Spirit. We ask for the manifestation of Your Spirit to pour out over our land. You promised therefore we expect to see visible manifestations of the glory of God – the excellency, splendor and majesty – as You reveal Yourself to a broken people who will be healed, anointed and raised up to witness You.
- Lord we expect them to come hungry and thirsty, to be assembled, to offer up their supply, and they are coming to learn. We are so thankful for the Holy Spirit – Your wisdom, understanding, counsel and might.
- We are learning the fear of the Lord and we are so thankful. We pray towards this mighty, monumental outpouring that will affect not only the church but this land and this city.
- Ha, ha, ha! I thank You Father You are healing the broken hearted and joy unspeakable is bursting forth out of their innermost being. Praise God, praise God. Amen.