The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Thank You Lord. Oh, Thank You Lord. We thank You Lord. We thank You Lord. Ha! Ha! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Father.
- Precious Lord we honour You this morning. We declare that You are God and there is no other! We thank You for Your presence Holy Spirit. Ha! Ha! Honour and glory belong to our God. These are the days of Your glory. Your glory shall be seen as the waters cover the sea. To God be the glory. To God be the glory forever and ever.
- Father we lift up the nation of Canada this morning. We just ask You Father God to pour out Your Spirit upon our land and upon the people—that there would be an awakening Father God. An awakening unto righteousness and awakening unto the truth that Jesus Christ is Lord—He is God and there is no other. Ha! Ha!
- Church awaken! Church awaken! You have been commissioned to go forth; to bear fruit; to minister the Word; to make disciples. Awaken and go forth, in the name of Jesus. Father pour out Your Spirit upon Church. Stir within us a love and compassion for the lost—for the dying. We can’t do this without Your help. Ha! Ha! Labourers labouring in the field doing the will of the Father—doing the work of the ministry.
- Father we pray for the civil and spiritual authorities in this land. We thank you for the connecting—pastors, spiritual leaders, connecting with those in governmental authority in this land. Father grant unto them Your wisdom and Your discernment as they each fulfill their call. We cover them under the blood of Jesus. According to 1 Timothy 2:1-4 You said to pray for those in authority, so we lift them up to You this morning. Our Prime Minister, his cabinet; the federal, provincial, and municipal government; our mayors; city councils. Father we lift up our judges; we lift up the supreme court. Father let the fear of the Lord be upon these men and women. Father protect our armed forces; our police forces; and our border guards—order their steps today Father, preserve their lives. We call forth our harvest from amongst these that we have named. We call them forth, in the name of Jesus.
- We call forth our harvest out of families; out of cities; out of the provinces; out of the nation of Canada; and the nations of the earth. We say, “Come out from among them and be separate. They’re marked for the kingdom, they have sensitive ears to the voice of Your Spirit. They receive truth that will set them free today—the truth of the Word of God. Ha! Ha! They’re going to come to realize that Jesus Christ has died for them, that they may have life, and life more abundant. Great shall be their joy and rejoicing as they come.
We lift up Israel and we pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We ask for wisdom for the government; wisdom for the military forces Lord God. Order their steps according to Your will and Your plan. Oh thank You Lord, the dry bones are coming to life as the Word of God runs swiftly throughout the land. There’s an awakening unto righteousness. Strengthen the labourers Father God. Meet their needs Father according to Your riches in glory. Give them courage and strength to go forth. Open doors so that they can bring the good news. Thank You Father. Thank You Father. Thank You Father.
And the People Brought Their Supply & Artisans for Building the Tabernacle
1 Chronicles 29:1, 5–20 (NIRV) read full passage – 1 Then King David spoke to the whole community. He said, “God has chosen my son Solomon. But Solomon is young. He’s never done anything like this before. The task is huge. This grand and wonderful temple won’t be built for human beings. It will be built for the Lord God…..5 Use it for the gold work and the silver work. Use it for everything the skilled workers will do. How many of you are willing to set yourselves apart to the Lord today?” 6 Many people were willing to give. They included the leaders of families and the officers of the tribes of Israel. They included the commanders of thousands of men and commanders of hundreds. They also included the officials who were in charge of the king’s work. 7 All of them gave to the work on God’s temple. They gave more than 190 tons of gold and 380 tons of silver. They also gave 675 tons of bronze and 3,800 tons of iron. 8 Anyone who had valuable jewels added them to the treasure for the Lord’s temple. Jehiel was in charge of the temple treasure. He was from the family line of Gershon. 9 The people were happy when they saw what their leaders had been willing to give. The leaders had given freely. With their whole heart they had given everything to the Lord. King David was filled with joy.
10 David praised the Lord in front of the whole community. He said, “Lord, we give You praise. You are the God of our father Israel. We give You praise for ever and ever. 11 Lord, You are great and powerful. Glory, majesty and beauty belong to You. Everything in heaven and on earth belongs to You. Lord, the kingdom belongs to You. You are honoured as the One who rules over all. 12 Wealth and honour come from You. You are the ruler of all things. In Your hands are strength and power. You can give honour and strength to everyone. 13 Our God, we give You thanks. We praise Your glorious name.
14 “But who am I? And who are my people? Without Your help we wouldn’t be able to give this much. Everything comes from You. We’ve given back to You only what comes from You. 15 We are outsiders and strangers in Your sight. So were all of our people who lived long ago. Our days on this earth are like a shadow. We don’t have any hope. 16 Lord our God, we’ve given more than enough. We’ve provided it to build You a temple where You will put Your holy Name. But all of it comes from You. All of it belongs to You. 17 My God, I know that You tested our hearts. And You are pleased when we are honest. I’ve given all these things just because I wanted to. When I did it, I was completely honest with You. Your people here have also been willing to give to You. And I’ve been happy to see this. 18 Lord, You are the God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac and Israel. Keep these desires and thoughts in the hearts of Your people forever. Keep their hearts faithful to You. 19 Help my son Solomon serve You with all his heart. Then he will keep Your commands and rules. He will do what You require. He’ll do everything to build the grand and wonderful temple I’ve provided for.” 20 Then David said to the whole community, “Praise the Lord our God.” So all of them praised the Lord. He’s the God of their people who lived long ago. The whole community bowed low. They fell down flat with their faces toward the ground. They did it in front of the Lord and the king.
Exodus 31:1-11(NKJV) – 1 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 2 “See, I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3 And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, 4 to design artistic works, to work in gold, in silver, in bronze, 5 in cutting jewels for setting, in carving wood, and to work in all manner of workmanship.
6 “And I, indeed I, have appointed with him Aholiab the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan; and I have put wisdom in the hearts of all the gifted artisans, that they may make all that I have commanded you: 7 the tabernacle of meeting, the ark of the Testimony and the mercy seat that is on it, and all the furniture of the tabernacle—8 the table and its utensils, the pure gold lampstand with all its utensils, the altar of incense, 9 the altar of burnt offering with all its utensils, and the laver and its base—10 the garments of ministry, the holy garments for Aaron the priest and the garments of his sons, to minister as priests, 11 and the anointing oil and sweet incense for the holy place. According to all that I have commanded you they shall do.”
Exodus 35:21 (AMPC) – And they came, each one whose heart stirred him up and whose spirit made him willing, and brought the Lord’s offering to be used for the [new] Tent of Meeting, for all its service, and the holy garments.
Exodus 36:7 (AMPC) – 5 And they said to Moses, The people bring much more than enough for doing the work which the Lord commanded to do. 6 So Moses commanded and it was proclaimed in all the camp, Let no man or woman do anything more for the sanctuary offering. So the people were restrained from bringing. 7 For the stuff they had was sufficient to do all the work and more.
We are praying for the finances to come into the hands of Eagles Nest members so that we can bring our individual supply to meet the needs of the House (for the land, buildings, supplies etc.) so we can fulfill the vision God has placed in Pastor Ric heart for this House; also for every person God has chosen to be part of the building of His House. Our greatest desire is that God’s will and purposes be done—Matthew 6:33 (AMPC) – But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. Proverbs 3:9-10 (TPT) – 9 Glorify God with all your wealth, honouring Him with your very best, with every increase that comes to you. 10 Then every dimension of Your life will overflow with blessings from an uncontainable source of inner joy! Proverbs 13:22b (AMPC) – ….the wealth of the sinner [finds its way eventually] into the hands of the righteousness, for whom it was laid up.
- Father we lift up Eagles Nest. Ha! Ha! Ha! These are the days of overflow. These are the days when we shall see the goodness of the Lord. Oh, we praise the name of the Lord our God! We praise the name of the Lord our God! Your goodness is following us. We acknowledge You as the One who can do all things. Father, none of this is by our own hands. We recognize it comes from You. Father, that each of us here at Eagles Nest would examine our heart that our motives and desires are right before You. We are here to do kingdom business. Father, to see Your will done on earth as it is in heaven. Father we call in the finances. We shall be as those who dreamed when we see it come in. We’re going to laugh! We’re going to shout! We’re going to bear witness and testify to all those around. We’re going to say, “Look what God is doing!” You’re blessing us so we can be a blessing. We are blessed so that we can meet the needs for the land, buildings, and supplies. We’re going to give freely and with great joy as we see the House of God built. As we see the vision You’ve given to Pastor Ric come to pass. We thank You for the opportunity. Father order Pastor’s steps. Give him ears to hear regarding the land, about who he is to speak with. Fill his mouth with the words necessary when that connection is made.
- We call in all the labourers, all the skilled labourers necessary for the building of this House, for the things needed to be put inside the House. Anointed labourers. Ha! Ha! A place big enough to accommodate the sons and daughters coming in—Pastor’s spiritual children. Ha! Ha! Ha! They won’t say, “This place isn’t big enough!” No lack! No lack! There is no financial lack for any member of this Church. An overflow, too much, over the top! Has! Ha! Ha! We go to Pastor Ric and say, “What do you need for the House Pastor, we can meet that need!” Ha! Ha! And the voice of the mockers and the scoffers shall be silenced for they shall see God in our midst—to the glory of God! We are blessed so that we can bless—to the glory of God! Oh, we thank You Father. We cover Pastor Ric, Deborah and the leadership under the blood of Jesus. We say, “No weapon formed against them shall proper!” Divine health from the top of their heads to the souls of their feet. Every need met—they’re walking in the overflow. We cover their minds with the blood. We say, “There’s no fear, no fear!” We would say unto Pastor Ric, “Be of good courage! Be of good courage for Your God goes before you and He is making the way! In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your steps. Thank You Father. Thank You Lord.