The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Oh, we thank You Father. We magnify the name of Jesus. We honour You. We lift You High. Father we thank You for Your Spirit. The Spirit of Grace that enables us to live a holy life and to stand. We thank You for Your love that is eternal. Oh, we bow before You this morning. We acknowledge You as Lord and Saviour and King.
- Father we pray according to 1 Timothy 2:1-6 (TPT). Father we’re Your witness; we’re Your voice in the earth and we’re Your authority. We’re Your hands and Your feet and we take our place. Father we lift up every political leader and those that represent authority across the land. We plead the blood of Jesus over them. We ask You to fill them up with Your wisdom—that wisdom that dismantles the wisdom of men—for the fullness of Your plan and purposes to be done. We bind every operation of darkness. We bind that spirit pf deception and lies—we uproot You, in the name of Jesus. Father, that every covert operation of Satan would be revealed and everything hidden thing exposed, in the name of Jesus. We ask You for an outpouring of Your Spirit on this nation—oh such an outpouring of Your Spirit. We call for change, change in the hearts of the people in this nation. A returning to the fear of the Lord and an honouring of the name of Jesus. Oh, we repent Father for the sin of our nation, for the sins of our leaders—forgive us Father. A return to righteousness, a return to truth. Oh, Father God voices of righteousness resounding in this nation, declaring the Word of the Lord. Bold—unrepentant of the Word. They’re fearless in their hearts.
- The fields are white—the fields are white in St. Catharines; the fields are white in the Niagara Region; the fields are white in the provinces. It’s harvest time! Holy Spirit stir the hearts of the people. Stir hearts so that they will desire God; stir their hearts so they will desire truth. Stir their hearts, stir their hearts—conviction Lord. Your Word piercing their hearts. The light of Your Word exposing the darkness that’s in their hearts. It’s Your goodness that exposes this darkness so they will come to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Oh, foot soldiers are busy about the Father’s business—labourers in the field. Father we ask for open doors: open doors to strangers; open doors to family members; open doors to co-workers. God doors—appointments scheduled by God. A Word in season being delivered Father, for the salvation of souls. Thank You Father,
- Father we cover Eagles Nest under the blood of Jesus. We bring every family before You this morning. We say grace and peace to them. Father they lack for nothing. This is a House that lacks for nothing. This is a unified body ad You have commanded the blessing upon us. We thank You. Strength for our leaders—Pastor Ric and Deborah. We cover their minds under the blood of Jesus. A fresh anointing. Father we ask You to pour out upon them a fresh anointing, fresh revelation this morning. Order their steps Father. Father You’re calling Pastor Ric and Deborah to step out of the boat—to walk on the water. We bind the spirit of fear, intimidation. Bold, their bold! They hear Your voice and they step out! Ha! Ha! Water walkers! They stand on solid ground—the Word of the Lord. They know that the Word can’t be moved, can’t be shaken. Ha! Ha! Oh, Father they rejoice as they step out. They send up a shout as they step out into the fullness of what You have called them to. Days of fullness. Thank You Lord.
Charles Spurgeon – “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees imploring them to stay. If hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
E. M. Bounds – The “prayers of all saints” are a perpetual force against all the powers of darkness. These prayers are a mighty energy in overcoming the world, the flesh, and the Devil, and in shaping the destiny of God’s movements to overcome evil and get the victory over the Devil and all his works. The character and energy of God’s movement lie in prayer. Victory is to come at the end of prayer.
Isaiah 65:24 (VOICE) – I’ll anticipate their prayers and respond before they know it; even as they speak, I will hear. We are not alone in our prayers; Jesus Christ our High Priest and He is interceding right along with us. Fervent prayer is needed in these last days—many are in spiritual bondage (the state of being a slave, a state of being bound usually by compulsion – (believing lies; choosing sin; giving in to fear). Snared (1 something by which one is entangled, involved in difficulties, or impeded. 2 something deceptively attractive. 3 to capture by or as if by use of a snare. 3 to win or attain by artful or skillful manoeuvres. 4 to entangle or hold as if in a snare. 4 TRAP (something by which one is caught or stopped unawares, also: a position or situation from which it is difficult or impossible to escape, to place in a restrictive position) by Satan.
Revelation 8:3 (TPT) – Then the eighth angel with a golden incense burner came and took his place at the incense altar. He was given a great quantity of incense to offer up, consisting of the prayers of God’s holy people, upon the golden altar that is before the throne. (angels never acted as priests—this was speaking of Jesus Christ our High Priest – Hebrews 4:14-16)
Hebrews 7:25 (EXB) – So He is able always to save [or to save completely/forever] those who come to God through Him because He always lives, asking God to help [interceding for] them.
Works of Satan against mankind:
a) Controls people’s hearts and minds – Luke 22:3 (TPT) – At that time Satan himself entered into Judas the locksmith, who was one of the twelve apostles.
b) Blinds people’s eyes – 2 Corinthians 4:4 (TPT) – for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God.
c) Prevents people from hearing – Proverbs 28:9 (TPT) – If you close your heart and refuse to listen to God’s instruction, even your prayer will be despised; Hebrews 3:15 – For again, the Scriptures say, If only today you would listen to his voice. Don’t make him angry by hardening your hearts, as you did in the wilderness rebellion.
d) Steals the Word from hearts – Luke 8:12 (TPT) – The hard pathway represents the hard hearts of men who hear the word of God, but the slanderer quickly snatches away what was sown in their hearts to keep them from believing and experiencing salvation.
e) Lies and misrepresents the truth – Genesis 3:4 (VOICE) – Die? No, you’ll not die. God is playing games with you.
f) False religion/doctrine – Proverbs 16:25 (VOICE) – Before every person lies a road that seems to be right, but at the end of that road death and destruction wait.
We are praying for those snared/bound in sin—Jesus came to set all men free: Acts 13:38-39 (TPT) – 38 “So listen, friends! Through this Jesus, the forgiveness of sins is offered to you. 39 Everyone who believes in Him is set free from sin and guilt—something the law of Moses had no power to do.
- Father this morning we come before a mighty God. Your Word said – Then Jesus made a public spectacle of all the powers and principalities of darkness, stripping away from them every weapon and all their spiritual authority and power to accuse us. And by the power of the cross, Jesus led them around as prisoners in a procession of triumph. He was not their prisoners, they were His. Colossians 2:15 (TPT). Father we thank You, Satan is defeated foe. We uproot his operation in the lives of people this morning—whether they are saved or unsaved. We pull down every high thing that would exalt itself against Your Word this morning. We break and pull out that deaf and dumb spirit. We say, ears are opening this morning and eyes are seeing, in Jesus’ name. Truth is being revealed. The Light has come, and darkness is being dispelled, in the name of Jesus. The Word that is being sown is taking root in the hearts of men. No longer shall they be swayed too and fro. Holy Spirit help them this morning, help us this morning. We bind the spirit of deception that says there is no God. We bind that spirit that would say there is many ways to God. We bind that spirit that would say, I was born this way. We pull down the spirit of pride and arrogance that resists the truth when it comes. Jesus died that all men might be free. He died that men will come back to the Father. He died that we might be saved, healed, and delivered from: depression, every bondage, every snare of the enemy. Ways of escape are being made this morning. Angelic visitation. The blood! The blood! The blood! The blood! The blood of Jesus is making the way. Oh, we thank You Father. We thank You we have a High Priest who is standing with us this morning. Things are happening! Things are happening! Liberation! Liberation! Liberation! Ha! Ha! Ha! They come to the Light, they come to the Light—freedom, in Jesus’ name. Today is the day of deliverance from alcoholism, from the bondage of drugs, from homosexuality, from the spirit of oppression and depression—loosed, in the name of Jesus! Father, prostitutes coming to Jesus—labourers in those highways and byways. Ha! Ha! Transformation! Transformation! Father You are making a way of escape for them. We thank You Father. We thank you Lord. We thank You Lord.