The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Zephaniah 3:14-20 (AMPC) – 14 Sing, O Daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice, be in high spirits and glory with all your heart, O Daughter of Jerusalem [in that day]. 15 [For then it will be that] the Lord has taken away the judgments against you; He has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, even the Lord [Himself], is in the midst of you; [and after He has come to you] you shall not experience or fear evil any more. 16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear not, O Zion. Let not your hands sink down or be slow and listless. 17 The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing. 18 I will gather those belonging to you [those Israelites in captivity] who yearn and grieve for the solemn assembly [and the festivals], on whom [their exile and inability to attend services at Jerusalem have brought derision and] the reproach of it is a burden. 19 Behold, at that time I will deal with all those who afflict you; I will save the limping [ones] and gather the outcasts and will make them a praise and a name in every land of their shame. 20 At that time I will bring you in; yes, at that time I will gather you, for I will make you a name and a praise among all the nations of the earth when I reverse your captivity before your eyes, says the Lord.
- Father we thank You. We give You praise, glory, and honour this morning. We magnify the precious name of Jesus.
- Days of great deliverance. Oh, Father You’re bringing us into great and awesome days of deliverance, rescue and release, in Jesus’ name. Captives are being released this morning, in Jesus’ name. Father You’re releasing them from those chains of sin Lord God—a great release. Father we bind every work of darkness that would hold people bound. You are the Great Deliverer; the Great Healer; the Great Restorer of the lost. We bind the spirit of pride. We bind that spirit that deceives, in Jesu’s name. Oh scales of darkness are coming off peoples eyes. Father in the name of Jesus we cry out for a working of the Spirit on the harvest—hearts being touched. Wrong mindsets being broken, in Jesus’ name. We cover the harvest with the blood of Jesus which preserves life. Damascus road experiences. Father those who feel like Peter when he betrayed his Lord, they’re coming back and being restored. We bind that spirit of condemnation, in the name of Jesus. Father I thank You You’re sending forth Your labourers into the harvest field. These are the days of the great reaping, in Jesus’ name. They are coming with a word in season. A piercing Word they won’t be able to ignore it—piercing to the very core of their being.
- Oh, we call forth our harvest out of the government. Touch and convict their hearts of sin. We lift up the Prime Minister and his office; the federal, provincial and municipal government; the mayors offices; city councils; judges—all who sit in seats of authority. The educators; high school teachers; university professors. Father we declare there is a right mind coming to them. We bind that perverse thinking that would lead our young people astray. Grant unto these in authority Your wisdom. We pull down everything that would exalt itself above the Word—above the Truth. Father have Your way in the upcoming elections—it’s God ordered. Canada is lining up to do what You’re calling her to do. We thank You. We cover Canada under the blood of Jesus. Wisdom for our military; police forces and border guards—Lord those in our intelligence offices. Exposure—every covert operation of the enemy is exposed, in Jesus’ name.
- Peace to Jerusalem! Peace to Jerusalem! Peace to Jerusalem—to the people of Israel! Father give them Your peace. Psalm 83 prayed. Father we pray for Israel’s enemies. We call forth the harvest out of their midst. A great revival in the Muslim nations. Walls of resistance are coming down. Contrite hearts—hearts softened by the Spirit—to the glory of God. To the glory of God! To the glory of God! The gospel is penetrating the Muslim nations. Light coming into dark places and darkness is being dispelled, in Jesus’ name. We ask for Your wisdom for Israel’s government—a discerning of the times and seasons, an ear to hear what the Spirit of God is saying. We cover them under the blood of Jesus. Father we pray for all those that do the work of the ministry—we cover them under the blood. Divine health. A release of finances and provisions, buildings and land—whatever they need according to Your riches in glory. Grant unto them open doors Lord God. Open doors! Open doors into their government—yes open doors even with their government. They’re bringing the Word that will pierce the heart of the government. Conviction comes—wrong mindsets being broken, in Jesus’ name.
This is what our God has done: Colossians 2:15 (TPT) – Then Jesus made a public spectacle of all the powers and principalities of darkness, stripping away from them every weapon and all their spiritual authority and power to accuse us. And by the power of the cross, Jesus led them around as prisoners in a procession of triumph. He was not their prisoner; they were His!
As I was in prayer on Friday morning I heard the word “dispossess.” God has already dispossessed the enemy of all that belongs to us. We are now commanded to go in and possess (receive) our inheritance (people, lands, finances, supplies etc.).
Definition of dispossess: evicted, as from a dwelling, land, etc.; ousted; to put (a person) out of possession, especially of real property; to banish, kick out, heave out, banish etc.
Deuteronomy 9:1-3 (DARBY) – 1 Hear, Israel! Thou art to pass over the Jordan this day, to enter in to possess nations greater and mightier than thou, cities great and walled up to heaven, 2 a people great and tall, the sons of the Anakim, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard [say], Who can stand before the sons of Anak! 3 Know then this day, that Jehovah thy God is He that goeth over before thee, a consuming fire; He will destroy them, and He will cast them down before thee, and thou shalt dispossess them and cause them to perish quickly, as Jehovah hath said unto thee.
Numbers 14:6-9 (EXP) – 6 Joshua son of Nun and Caleb son of Jephunneh, who had explored [spied on] the land,….. 9 Don’t turn [rebel] against the Lord! Don’t be afraid of the people in that land! We will chew them up. They have no protection, but the Lord is with us. So don’t be afraid of them.”
• We declare this morning there is no rebellion in our midst against the Lord; God is with us—no fear, no doubt of any kind: 2 Timothy 1:7 (TPT) – For God will never give you the spirit of fear,[a] but the Holy Spirit who gives you mighty power, love, and self-control.
Footnotes: [a] That is, fearing men. The fear of God prevents us from fearing other.
• Remember what the Word of God says: Matthew 19:26 (AMPC) – But Jesus looked at them and said, With men this is impossible, but all things are possible with God.
Luke 1:37 (AMPC) – For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.
• It is the power of God that makes what seems impossible possible. Because nothing is impossible with God. We are now standing in the place of receiving what is our as promised by God.
We (at Eagles Nest) are sending up our praise and thanksgiving this morning. We are entering the time of possessing what God has dispossessed from our enemy. In unity we are hearing and responding to the question, “Who’s report shall you believe?”—our response is, “We shall believe the report of the Lord.” We are declaring, by faith, that we are possessing and we will be, all that God has said – Jeremiah 33:9 (AMPC) – And [Jerusalem/Eagles Nest] shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth that hear of all the good I do for it (them), and they shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the peace, prosperity, security, and stability I provide for it (them). (personalized)
We are marching forward; the walls have been removed—HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD! Joshua 6:20 (VOICE) – Then the people (Eagles Nest) shouted, and the trumpets blasted. The noise of the voices and trumpets rose higher and higher, and the thick walls of Jericho collapsed, just as God had promised. When the wall fell before them (Eagles Nest), they rushed straight ahead and took the city (St. Catharines – personalized)…,
- Father You said, wherever two or three are gathered You’re in their midst. We know You’re here this morning and we thank You. We thank You Holy Spirit for assisting us to pray the will of God this morning. We align ourselves with You. We declare this morning, this is a unified congregation. One mind; one heart; one spirit. Father help us to remain in agreement with the leadership of this House—no schisms, no disruptions, no doubts, no unbelief. Father we declare, we are a people of faith and faith inherits the promise. We are a House that rejoices and praises even before we see it, we call it done, in the name of Jesus. Ha! Ha! According to Your riches in glory Father—the land, the finances are ours. We are a blessed and favoured people because God is in our midst and You make the way. Yes we shall see our harvest. We declare, they’re flooding the gates and entering. Merging and converging—as You said Father, and we declare—there’s a people to merge and converge with us and we call them forth, in the name of Jesus. Oh, multiple doors opening to Pastor Ric and Deborah. Ha! It’s the season of the open doors Father. Ephesians 1:17, Ephesians 3:16-19 prayer. Father I thank You that Pastor Ric and Deborah and the leadership of this House are filled with all the fullness of God. They have the mind of Christ. We cover this congregation under the blood of Jesus as we go forth. Every step forward is bringing us to the place of our inheritance. We will not be stopped for You are with us. It’s for the glory of God. This is for the glory of God—that the name of Jesus will be lifted high. All will see it and will know that our God is with us. Thank You Lord. Ha! Ha! Not one feeble amongst us! Not one feeble amongst us! Thank You Lord. Thank You Father.