The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father I thank You. This is Your day Lord and we rejoice and are glad in it. We give You thanksgiving and praise. We say worthy is the Lamb that was slain—to the King of kings and Lord of lords we give You honour and worship. Oh thank You Father, thank You Father, thank You Father.
- Oh a Church without spot, wrinkle or blemish. A Church bold to declare the Word—not ashamed of the gospel for it is the power of God unto salvation. Oh we lift up our harvest this morning. We lift up the harvest Lord God, world wide. We call them forth, in the name of Jesus. Give them up! Give them up! Let My people go! We call our harvest out of this city, out of the Niagara region; out of the four corners of Canada. We cover them under the blood of Jesus. Ears to hear, ears to hear the Word and receive—yielding to the Spirit. Oh we bind every work of darkness. We bind false religions, humanistic thinking, everything that would exalt itself above the Word of God—we pull you down, in the name of Jesus. Oh labourers are rising up, they’re awake and busy about the Father’s business. Father we ask boldness, courageous hearts that are not afraid of the faces of men, but moved by the Spirit of God.
- Oh we lift up every governmental office in this nation of Canada. We cover them under the blood Lord. Father give them Your wisdom—the fear of the Lord be upon them today. Every work of darkness, we bind it—you will not influence our government. Every covert and hidden work of Satan is exposed, in Jesus’ name. Light comes and darkness is dispelled. Every hidden thing shall be seen and shouted from the mountain top. Father we hold up the upcoming elections, have Your way. Shiftings and changes, movings and positionings that’s what Your doing Father for kingdom purposes.
- Oh Father, strengthen Israel this morning. We ask You to strengthen and preserve Her. Provide for Her Lord as only You can. Oh grant unto the government You wisdom, Your discernment—move in their midst Father. Revive Your people! Revive Your people! The Word running swiftly throughout the land piercing the hearts of men. We cover the military under the blood of Jesus. Oh the plans of the enemy being exposed. Military leaders being led by the Spirit. Strategic! Strategic! Strategic! Ha! Ha! They know what to do. They know how to do it—because Father, You’re giving them the strategy. Angels on assignment. Angels on assignment amongst Your people. Oh we thank You Father. We thank You Lord.
Colossians 2:1-15 (TPT) – 1 I wish you could know how much I have struggled for you and for the church in Laodicea, and for the many other friends I’ve yet to meet. 2 I am contending for you that your hearts will be wrapped in the comfort of heaven and woven together into love’s fabric. This will give you access to all the riches of God as you experience the revelation of God’s great mystery—Christ. 3 For our spiritual wealth is in Him, like hidden treasure waiting to be discovered—heaven’s wisdom and endless riches of revelation knowledge. 4 I want you to know this so that no one will come and lead you into error through their persuasive arguments and clever words. 5 Even though I’m separated from you geographically, my spirit is present there with you. And I’m overjoyed to see how disciplined and deeply committed you are because you have such a solid faith in Christ, the Anointed One. New Life in Christ 6 In the same way you received Jesus our Lord and Messiah by faith, continue your journey of faith, progressing further into your union with Him! 7 Your spiritual roots go deeply into His life as you are continually infused with strength, encouraged in every way. For you are established in the faith you have absorbed and enriched by your devotion to Him! 8 Beware that no one distracts you or intimidates you in their attempt to lead you away from Christ’s fullness by pretending to be full of wisdom when they’re filled with endless arguments of human logic. For they operate with humanistic and clouded judgments based on the mindset of this world system, and not the anointed truths of the Anointed One. 9 For He is the complete fullness of deity living in human form. 10 And our own completeness is now found in Him. We are completely filled with God as Christ’s fullness overflows within us. He is the Head of every kingdom and authority in the universe! 11 Through our union with Him we have experienced circumcision of heart. All of the guilt and power of sin has been cut away and is now extinct because of what Christ, the Anointed One, has accomplished for us. 12 For we’ve been buried with Him into His death. Our “baptism into death” also means we were raised with Him when we believed in God’s resurrection power, the power that raised Him from death’s realm. 13 This “realm of death” describes our former state, for we were held in sin’s grasp. But now, we’ve been resurrected out of that “realm of death” never to return, for we are forever alive and forgiven of all our sins! 14 He cancelled out every legal violation we had on our record and the old arrest warrant that stood to indict us. He erased it all—our sins, our stained soul—He deleted it all and they cannot be retrieved! Everything we once were in Adam has been placed onto His cross and nailed permanently there as a public display of cancellation. 15 Then Jesus made a public spectacle of all the powers and principalities of darkness, stripping away from them every weapon and all their spiritual authority and power to accuse us. And by the power of the cross, Jesus led them around as prisoners in a procession of triumph. He was not their prisoner; they were His!
We are praying for the Body of Christ to remain faithful to the gospel of Jesus Christ. That we each will hold fast to the truth of God’s Word. Seeking His wisdom, discernment and understanding—not allowing men to turn us away from the true gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We seek Your face this morning Father God. We ask You for the help of Your Holy Spirit to keep us on the straight and narrow path that leads to life. Father, where Your people have gone on the wide path bring them back, in Jesus’ name. Oh that we would continue our journey with You, allowing You to shape our lives. Oh that our roots Lord God would go deep in You—rooted and grounded in Your love. Oh Father God build us up on that firm foundation which is Christ Jesus the Anointed One. Help us to be strong in our faith Father—going from faith to faith and glory to glory. Father that we would be a people full of thanksgiving and praise for all that You’ve done and all that You’re doing. Father help us to come away from the world and cleave to Jesus. Father, we bind and uproot that spirit of deception—that lying spirit that would try and deceive the Church. Father I thank You all the fullness of Your glory dwells within us. Father we lay aside every sin and every weight that so easily besets us. Father that we would run this race, forgetting the things that are behind and pressing towards the mark of the high calling, in Jesus’ name. That Your Church would have the mind of Christ, yielded to the Holy Spirit. Led of the Spirit—Your people are led of the Spirit not of the flesh. Your Church Lord God—people of faith, people who are determined, our faces set like fling. Holding fast to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Holding fast to Your Spirit. We pray for a revival in Your Church Father. An awakening unto righteousness. Hearts that are contrite and yielded to the Spirit. Father that our light would shine so that men would see and glorify Jesus. That everything that is not of You Father we would shake it off—loosed from the chains of sin that would try to bind us. We bind that spirit of condemnation that would try to infiltrate Your Church. No more condemnation, but when conviction comes we are swift to repent and we thank You Father. We thank You Father. A consecrated and set apart people. Oh we thank You Father. We are the triumphant Church. We will be the glorious Bride that You said we would be and we thank You.