The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Pastor Ric Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Bless You Father. Bless You Holy Spirit. Bless You Lord Jesus, Saviour and King. Hallelujah. We honour You this morning. Holy Spirit we welcome You in our midst, and we declare Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- We pray for our Canadian government, for Prime Minister Trudeau and his Cabinet. We pray Father for the next leader of our nation, according to Your will. Let’s just pray for Canada for a minute. The Lord’s will be done.
- Jesus is Lord over the provincial, municipal and regional governments. And we declare Your will be done. We thank You that Canada is rising up and bringing healing to the nations. We thank You for the next generation that is being mobilized.
- As we pray for Israel, we include Prime Minister Netanyahu and his Cabinet. We pray You gird his loins and make him strong. They are not going to pull back or compromise from doing Your will. The leadership of that nation is standing should to shoulder. They understand that the land is theirs. We pray for the strength of Prime Minister Netanyahu and his Cabinet this morning; and Jerusalem belongs to them. And we pray for the peace of Jerusalem. I thank You Father for one spirit, one mind, one accord in that Israeli Cabinet Lord. Father Your Word even declares where their border lies and they stand strong. No flinching! No flinching! I thank You Father Your Spirit is speaking to Benjamin Netanyahu. He is being Spirit led and he is not moved by the threats, but his is moved by the will of God, and we thank You for it in Jesus’ name.
- Father we lift the front-line workers including those I our own congregation. (Pastor Ric declared Psalm 91.) Divine protection Father we speak to that COVID-19 and say be removed and die at the root! We curse that second wave. Father Your promise is divine health and divine protection. And that includes our congregation, our families and our extended families. Father we raise the standard of the blood around our church families. That curve shall not cross the bloodline in Jesus’ name. Thank You Lord – supernatural divine protection. Hallelujah!
“I have declared the former things from the beginning;
They went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it.
Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.
Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying, 11 “Pass through the camp and command the people, saying, ‘Prepare provisions for yourselves, for within three days you will cross over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God is giving you to possess.’ ”
Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.”
Calling a bird of prey from the east,
The man who executes My counsel, from a far country.
Indeed I have spoken it;
I will also bring it to pass.
I have purposed it;
I will also do it.
We are praying toward our move today.
- We pray that we see what we need to see by the Spirit of the Lord. We thank You Father You are showing these things to us now, so we are not surprised. Your Holy Spirit is going before us to show the path way.
- Father if it is in Your heart to merge and converge with another church, You are preparing them now. We pray Father for our next property now. There shall be a performance of those things He has spoken to us.
- Oh, more than enough, more than enough! Monies on the move! People on the move! Lands on the move! Buildings on the move! It’s reserved and it is preserved for us by You! It is reserved and it is preserved to possess the lands, properties, buildings, equipment, finances and the favour that You have promised!
- Father we sense in our Spirits Lord that we are in that place of the fullness of time to possess. The fullness of time is always followed by a supernatural visitation, supernatural provision and supernatural fulfillment to the glory of God! There will be a fulfillment of those things told to us!