The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Psalm 10 (TPT) for the USA – Father we trust in You. We trust in Your Word that You bring justice to the oppressed, to the helpless. We lift up the US Senate and the five judges of the United States Supreme Court. Father convict their hearts—a fear of the Lord, a fear of the Lord! The fear of the Lord be upon them this day. Turn from your wicked ways—hear the voice of the Spirit of God. We bind every work of darkness in the name of Jesus. The little ones, they deserve life—abundant life! Shake them to their very core Lord God. Arise Oh God and let Your enemies be scattered today! Convict the hearts of these mothers. This is about the rights of the unborn—Father, we are their voice in the earth and we cry out Lord God, save them! We stand before the throne of grace and cry, “Lord God intercede!” You are the God upon the throne and there is no other God. Father, that the people of the USA would arise and say, “No, we will not allow this to happen!” Oh Jesus, that the voice of the Church would arise and that they would stand in their authority—that the Church would obey the Word of the Lord and separate from the world and the worlds way of thinking and speaking. We bind the spirit of deception. That lying spirit—that spirit of confusion is bound in Jesus’ name. Satan the blood of Jesus is against you and it’s against all your works! Father convict the hearts of the doctors and nurses who would be involved in the taking of these innocent lives. We come against the spirit of intimidation. We bind the spirit of fear—you are defeated in Jesus’ name. Arise Mighty God! Arise Mighty God! Arise Mighty God! We ask You to intervene Lord God, intervene Lord God! We declare that Canada shall not go down this road! Reversal! Reversal! Reversal in the name of Jesus. This abortion law reversed. We curse the spirit of abortion at its root—wither and dies in the name of Jesus.
- We pray for wisdom for our government, discernment, and the fear of the Lord—it’s the beginning of wisdom. Ha! Ha! They tremble in the presence of the Almighty God. We bind the spirit of pride and self-exaltation in the name of Jesus. You’re the Righteous Judge in every situation Father. We pray for mercy this morning—mercy for this nation of Canada. We plead the blood of Jesus over this nation, over the USA. We say this day, “Let the Lord arise! Let the Lord arise! Let the Lord arise! Mercy, mercy, mercy for our nation Lord God. Mercy triumphs over judgment, but You’re a just and righteous God Who will judge us all. We commit Canada and the USA into Your hands Father. We’re entrusting ourselves to You. Thank You Lord.
- Father, awaken Your Church. Wake up! These are not the days to sleep and slumber—wake up! Separate yourself from the world. People are hearing, “Whose side are you on?” They’ve heard the Word and this morning they make the choice. “Whose side are you on?” Many in the valley of decision. Many coming out of darkness into the glorious light. Oh, we thank You Father.
Woke up with this song on my heart on Tuesday morning:
I will not be, I will not be moved
I will not be, I will not be moved
Just like a tree planted by the water
I will not be moved
Definition of endurance – (the ability to withstand hardship or adversity especially: the ability to sustain a prolonged stressful effort or activity [a marathon runner endures]; the act or an instance of enduring or suffering; endurance under pressure, under testing, under trials.
Jesus Christ, the Anointed One and His Anointed, is:
- He is our “Rock” (Psalm 18:2 ESV) – The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliver, my God my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold);
- He is our “sure foundation” – Isaiah 28:16 (AMPC) – Therefore thus says the Lord God, Behold, I am laying in Zion a foundation a Stone, a tested Stone, a precious Cornerstone of sure foundation; he who believes (trusts in, relies on, and adheres to that Stone) will not be ashamed or give way or hasten away [in sudden panic];
- He is our “anchor” – Hebrews 6:19 (TPT) – We have this certain hope like a strong, unbreakable anchor holding our souls to God Himself. Our anchor of hope is fastened to the mercy seat in the heavenly realm beyond the sacred threshold.
We have examples to follow – Read: Hebrews 11 (MSG): Hebrew 12:1 (TPT) – As for us, we have all of these great witnesses who encircle us like clouds. So we must let go of every wound that has pierced us Then we will be able to run life’s marathon race with passion and determination, for the path has been already marked out before us.”
Philippians 4:13 (TPT) – You’ve so graciously provided for my essential needs during this season of difficulty.
Romans 5:3-4 (TPT) – 3 But that’s not all! Even in times of trouble we have a joyful confidence, knowing that our pressures (Greek word “thlipsis”, often translated “tribulation.”) will develop in us patient endurance. 4 And patient endurance will refine our character, and proven character leads us back to hope.
Deuteronomy 31:8 (AMPC) – It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will [march] with you; He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; [let there be no cowardice or flinching, but] fear not, neither become broken [in spirit—depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm].
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (TPT) – 16 So no wonder we don’t give up. For even though our outer person gradually wears out, our inner being is renewed every single day. 17 We view our slight, short-lived troubles in the light of eternity. We see our difficulties as the substance that produces for us an eternal, weighty glory far beyond all comparison, 18 because we don’t focus our attention on what is seen but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but the unseen realm is eternal.
- Trust and faith in God is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living – it is the handle on that which cannot be seen.
Will we be one of those who are persistent in our faith—who endure to the end? Luke 18:7-8 (AMPC) – 7 And will not [our just] God defend and protect and avenge His elect (His chosen ones), who cry to Him day and night? Will He defer them and delay help on their behalf? 8 I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find [persistence in] faith on the earth?
We are praying for believers that we will endure to the end—that we will fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith – (1 Timothy 6:12).
- Father we just thank You. You are our Rock! You are our Sure Foundation! You are our Anchor—You have anchored us and we are immovable! We stand on Your Word. We have decided and we are setting our faces like flint. We trust You, we rely on You, our faith is in You and we thank You—we shall see the victory. “Church, you cannot do it without God—you cannot do it on your own! Return to the Word. Return to the Word, feed on the Word and you will become strong. You will be able to endure till the end!” You are the Author Lord God and the Finisher of our faith. Father forgive us where we have relied upon ourselves. Where we have look to the hand of a man instead of You, the Almighty God. We come against the spirit of pride. We bind every work of darkness that would hinder believers from standing and believing the Word of God! Grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded in “Love”! Grounded in the Word and full of the Spirit. We shall fight the good fight of faith; we will finish the course that You have laid before us Lord God; and with faith and patience we shall inherit the promise. We cover every believer with the blood of Jesus. We declare, “They have the mind of Christ.” Strengthen by the Holy Ghost, we shall endure to the end. Because our eyes see into the future—the home You have prepared for us Father we press on! Oh, thank You Lord. Our hope is in You. Our trust is in You. We thank You Lord, You are the unbreakable anchor of our souls. We thank You for Your mercy that’s extended towards us today. Oh, thank You Lord. Angels on assignment assisting those that are weak and stumbling. We thank You Father for preserving our lives. We’re not letting go of Your Word or You! We love You Father. We love You Lord. We love You Holy Spirit and we thank You for Your presence in our lives. We declare, “Having put on the whole armour of God we will stand. We thank Your Lord. Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes, Lord God, we run life’s marathon race with passion and determination and we stay the course to the end. Ha! Ha! Ha! To the glory of God!