The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we thank You. Holy Spirit we thank You for Your presence here this morning. We are unified—where two or three are gathered You’re in our midst. Your power is behind everything we declare—the force of heaven backs our words. Satan, you are defeated—you have been stripped of all power and authority. And we the children of God now stand in our authority that has been given to us backed by the Holy Ghost. Father You have never been taken by surprise. Lord God arise and let Your enemies be scattered this morning. We bind every work of darkness. We bind every hindering spirit. We bind death and destruction in the name of Jesus.
- We lift up the Afghan people and the Afghan believers and those believers in China. We surround them with the blood of Jesus—protection and preservation of life. Strength, strength, strength in their inner man. Peace, peace, peace to their minds and their souls. Father You’re making ways of escape—supernatural interventions. We declare angels are on assignment—angels of war, angels of defense, angels that bring provision, angels that make ways—of every rank and division. We cover those harvest fields with the blood of Jesus. I thank You Father God You are reaching them with the Word—labourers are rising up. Mercy is being extended; mercy is being extended! Oh, the labourers, they swing the Word with precision and accuracy. Oh, we thank You Lord. Yokes are being broken. Prison doors are being opened. Ways are being made. We bind the spirit of fear. We bind the spirit of confusion in the name of Jesus. Confusion in the enemies’ camps! Ha! Ha! Ha! Confusion in their ranks! Ha! Ha! Ha! They babble, they babble, they babble—they don’t understand one another. You’re confusing them like the men who came together to build the tower of babel. We say, “You’re scattering them Father, in the name of Jesus.”
- We pray for strength for the Israeli government. We pray for strength, wisdom, and discernment. Open their eyes to see and know the strategies of their enemies. Direction to their forces. Direction to their special forces in the name of Jesus. The blood of Jesus covers the nation. Angels surround them on every side. We declare a cohesiveness amongst the Messianic Jews. They operate as one. They move as one. They declare the pure Word of God that destroys the works of darkness. We cover the harvest field under the blood of Jesus. Thank You Father for what You’re doing in that nation right now.
- Father we lift up Canada right now—this is our nation. Father hear our cries this morning and save our land, save this people! Move in our midst Lord God. Do not forget us Father God—save us Lord Jesus! Let Your will be done in Canada—let Your will be done as it is in heaven. We cover the upcoming election under the blood of Jesus. Church, wake up! You have a job to do. Wake up and follow the instructions of the Lord our God—see the times we are living in. Wake Up Church! Wake up Church! Father You have people ordained for this hour, for those seats of authority. We declare, “They are coming out of obscurity! They have been set aside for this hour! Special assignments; they have been prepared. They’re anointed and appointed for this hour!” Have Your way Father. Dismantle the works of men Lord God. Strong spiritual leaders rising up in this hour. Men and women of wisdom and discernment. They understand the signs of the time and they know what to do as they step forth! Thank You Lord.
Spiritual growth and maturity will not come outside of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit – 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (TPT) – 16 God has transmitted His very substance into every Scripture, for it is God-breathed. It will empower you by its instruction and correction, giving you the strength to take the right direction and lead you deeper into the path of godliness. 17 Then you will be God’s servant, fully mature and perfectly prepared to fulfill any assignment God gives you.
Philippians 2:13 (NLT) – For God is working in us the desire, and the power to do what pleases Him.
Luke 2:52 (AMPC) – And Jesus increased in wisdom (in broad and full understanding) and in stature and years, and in favour with God and man.
2 Peter 3:18 (TPT) – But continue to grow and increase in God’s grace and intimacy with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. [a] May He receive all the glory both now and until the day eternity begins. Amen!
Notes: [a] The Aramaic does not use the imperative but makes it more of a decree: “You continue to be nourished in grace and in the intimate knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Messiah, and of God the Father.” Spiritual growth is yielding to the grace of God and having passion to know Jesus Christ intimately. In time, we grow into his beautiful image.
Philippians 1:6 (TPT) – I pray with great faith for you, because I’m fully convinced that the One who began this gracious work in you will faithfully continue the process of maturing you until the unveiling of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Colossians 1:9-10 (TPT) – 9 Since we first heard about you, we’ve kept you always in our prayers that you would receive the perfect knowledge of God’s pleasure over your lives, making you reservoirs of every kind of wisdom and spiritual understanding. 10 We pray that you would walk in the ways of true righteousness, pleasing God in every good thing you do. Then you’ll become fruit-bearing branches, yielding to His life, and maturing in the rich experience of knowing God in His fullness!
Faith’s Ladder of Virtue – 2 Peter 1:5-8 (TPT) – 5 So devote yourselves to lavishly supplementing your faith with goodness, and to goodness add understanding, 6 and to understanding add the strength of self-control, and to self-control add patient endurance, and to patient endurance add godliness, 7 and to godliness add mercy toward your brothers and sisters, and to mercy toward others add unending love. 8 Since these virtues are already planted deep within, and you possess them in abundant supply, they will keep you from being inactive or fruitless in your pursuit of knowing Jesus Christ more intimately.
Colossians 2:6-7 (AMPC) – 6 As you have therefore received Christ, [even] Jesus the Lord, [so] walk (regulate your lives and conduct yourselves) in union with and conformity to Him. 7 Have the roots [of your being] firmly and deeply planted [in Him, fixed and founded in Him], being continually built up in Him, becoming increasingly more confirmed and established in the faith, just as you were taught, and abounding and overflowing in it with thanksgiving.
Romans 12:2 (AMPC) – Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and the perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].
We are continuing to pray for spiritual growth and maturity for each member of Eagles Nest and the body of Christ.
- This morning we say to you Satan, “The days of you holding captive, those that belong to God, it stops—it’s finished!” You’re a defeated foe. We’re the victorious ones! We’re the triumphant ones! We’re seated in heavenly places. We have a bird’s eye view and we know where to strike the enemy’s camp and pluck those souls out. Eat the meat, Church—eat the meat of the Word—get off the milk. These are days of war, not peace. Hone your skills in the Word. Move in the power of the Holy Ghost. Seek the wisdom of God. Grow up and be the warriors you have been called to be. Come out from among them Church. You do not belong to the world—we are pilgrims passing through. Grow up into maturity. Grow as one—the unified body of Christ. We come against the spirit of division. We come against the spirit of pride and self-importance. We declare we are submitted to Christ Who is the head of the Church. Submit to under-shepherds placed there by God. No more deaf ears! No more blind eyes! Humbled hearts. Oh, we grow up in Love. We grow up in faith. Mature believers armed and ready for the times we are living in. Father, that we will be the light of the world set on a hill; we are the salt of the earth; the fragrance of Christ to the lost and dying. We are grown up in the things of the Spirit. Deep, deep, deep in the Word, deep in the Spirit and the things of God. We have been born for such a time as this! We have been born for this hour in history! Father, when we are finished, we shall hear well done My good and faithful servant. We cover Eagles Nest congregation under the blood of Jesus. And as we feed on the Word we are growing up—strong in the Spirit. We finish the works that You called us to. Nothing left undone. Having done all to stand we, we at Eagles Nest, stand empowered by the Holy Ghost. Father strengthen Pastor Ric and Deborah right now. I thank You for the new revelations You’re giving them for this house and for their lives. Yes, fresh anointing—overflowing! Wherever they go the anointing touches those around them. Resurrection power active in their lives. Thank You Lord. The blood of Jesus preserves us. Thank You Jesus.