The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Pastor Ric Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- I pray that everything hidden be made known and exposed, that the truth comes forth. We pray for our federal government, and all provincial governments concerning COVID-19, that they can bring us through this quickly and restore all.
- Father I thank You that You are removing kings and You are putting kings in position. We pray Your person, according to Your will takes that Conservative leadership. I thank You Father that what is going on with Prime Minister Trudeau is being settled quickly.
I thank you for the hand of God on this situation. If there is to be an election, everything shall be done for the good of our nation.
- For Israel, we pray for supernatural wisdom and understanding of what is really on the table, and who really is behind it. They suffer no loss, and they come out of it profitably. They continue to maintain relationship with Canada and the USA. Father we pray for Israel, we pray for Jerusalem. No, you don’t! No, you don’t! No, you don’t! Caught in the act! Caught in the act! Ha, ha, ha! Father I pray in all of this, their order remains strong. Their intelligence and military stay alert. They understand what the time is and what to do.
- Father we pray for the front-line workers and our families – Psalm 91. No weapon formed against us shall prosper! No weapon formed against us shall prosper in Jesus’ name! No weapon formed against us shall prosper! I thank You that You are our refuge, our fortress and our shield for supernatural protection. By Your stripes Lord we are, and we were healed.
- We pray for the Hispanic church. Father we don’t know the full story on the matter – they have been good to us. We stand in the gap for them and their church. Father we speak health, wholeness, strength and life in Pastor Raphael’s body. And by Your stripes he is healed. I thank You for fires of revival burning. I thank You for restoring what the cankerworm has stolen. I thank You for supernatural restoration in Jesus’ name.
My soul clings to the dust;
Revive me according to Your word.
Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness;
O LORD, revive me according to Your justice.
Great are Your tender mercies, O LORD;
Revive me according to Your judgments.
Revive me, O LORD, for Your name’s sake!
For Your righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble.
Then we will not turn back from You;
Revive us, and we will call upon Your name.
Will You not revive us again,
That Your people may rejoice in You?
Revive me according to Your lovingkindness,
So that I may keep the testimony of Your mouth.
Those who dwell under his shadow shall return;
They shall be revived like grain,
And grow like a vine.
Their scent shall be like the wine of Lebanon.
For thus says the High and Lofty One
Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:
“I dwell in the high and holy place,
With him who has a contrite and humble spirit,
To revive the spirit of the humble,
And to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD?
Or who may stand in His holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
Nor sworn deceitfully.
After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.
2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Therefore He says:
“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”
- Father the things that we have learned for revival, we pray that for us, our families, the Hispanic church. We pray that through us being revived, we will see people being saved through evangelism. An outpouring like we’ve never seen before. A coast to coast revival and awakening. A coast to coast awakening. It begins with the believers, to the church, to outside the walls, spreading to communities, regions and nations.
- This Your will for Canada and our church – growth and increase.
- Growth and increase for the Hispanic church. We pray for the spark of desire to be in Your presence, to hear Your voice and desire to keep Your Word and to do these things.
- A hunger for these things. We are cognizant of the harvest and of the shortness of time. You have called us to redeem the time. Revival fire! Revival fire – send Your fire! Send Your fire! Send Your fire Lord! Send Your revival fire! Fire, fire, fire! Revive us Lord! Revive us Lord! Set Your fire! Set Your fire! More fire! More fire! Holy Ghost fire! Fire us up! Fire us up! Fire us up! More fire! Burn up the dross! Burn up the dross Lord and fire us up!
- Don’t let those fires go out Lord! Keep us hot! Keep us hot redeeming the time. Willing labourers! Willing labourers! Willing labourers on fire for God! On fire for God!