The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Marvellous are Your works oh Lord and this our soul knows very well. Ha! Ha! Marvellous are Your way; marvellous are Your thoughts towards us; marvellous are Your plans and purposes for our lives. Oh, we are honoured to join with You Father God to see Your kingdom come to earth and Your will be done. Ha! Ha! Oh arise, arise, arise and shine for our Light has come and the glory of God is upon us! Oh, Father we cry out for a visitation of Your Spirit. A visitation oh God that will change our lives—a visitation that changes us as individuals, as families, as a Church, as a province and a region, and as a nation. We invite You Holy Spirit to work in us—move upon us, soften hearts that are hard. Open blind eyes and deaf ears so that people can see and hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Rain down upon our government Lord God Your wisdom from on high—God discernment to know what to do in these days. We bind every work of darkness, every covert and hidden plan of Satan. We say, “Light shines in darkness and darkness is dispelled in the name of Jesus.” We lift up all those in authority in our nation. Our Prime Minister and his cabinet; federal, provincial, and municipal government. We lift up our mayors, city council men and women, our judges, and our supreme court—ears to hear what the Spirit of God says unto them we pray this morning. We say, “The spirit of pride, the spirit of arrogance is being uprooted in Jesus’ name.” Humbled hearts to serve as they were called to serve by God. It’s for the good of the land and its people. Peace! We speak to this nation—shalom, shalom, shalom from sea to sea. Jesus Christ reigns and there’s shalom. Ha! Ha! The blood prevails over this nation and COVID-19 is cut of at the root—no place, in Jesus’ name.
- Ha! Ha! A move of the Spirit upon the labourers, they’re motivated by the Spirit of God and they move—no stopping, they’re on kingdom business. Open doors that were once closed—God doors—no man shall shut these doors, no demon in hell shall shut these doors! They go through these doors and bring the saving gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost. Oh, the harvest is ripe and ready! Oh receive, receive, the Truth has come, receive it in the name of Jesus. Salvation comes, deliverance comes, restoration comes, and it comes in the name of the Lord. O,h great shall be the harvest! Great shall be the harvest! Great shall be the harvest! Our God shall have a great harvest in these last days! Ha! Ha! Yes—no more entanglement with the world! Yes, they are being untangled! Mountains are being brought low; valleys are being lifted; crooked places made straight; and rough places made smooth. Rain down Holy Spirit, rain down.
- Father we ask You to set Eagles’ Nest on fire—set us on fire Lord. Holy Ghost fire like this congregation has never experienced. Fire! Fire! Fire in our midst! It purifies this congregation. It prepares this congregation for what’s ahead! Not one left untouched Lord. Consume us with Your fire Lord God!
- Peace to Jerusalem! Let Your fire fall down upon Your people Lord God! The breath of Your Spirit breathing life into dry bones. We lift up the government—both groups that are leading Lord God, grant unto them Your wisdom. Grant unto them Your discernment—sensitive ears to hear what You’re saying unto them. We cover them under the blood of Jesus. We say, “COVID-19 is cut off at the root. We pray strength to the Messianic Jews—provide for them Lord God—every need met according to Your riches in glory. Ha! Ha! Chains that once held doors shut are being unlocked—supernatural intervention. Many, many, many shall come through these doors to hear the gospel—many Lord God for Your kingdom. As Your labourers minister the Word, it’s lifting burdens and destroying yokes. It’s opening eyes to see and ears to hear and salvation comes in the name of the Lord. Thank You Jesus.
Jesus Gives the Disciples a Warning: Matthew 26:31-35 (TPT) – 31 Along the way Jesus said to them, “Before the night is over, you will all desert Me. This will fulfill the prophecy of the Scripture that says: I will strike down the Shepherd and all the sheep will scatter far and wide! 32 “But after I am risen, I will go ahead of you to Galilee and will meet you there.” 33 Then Peter spoke up and said, “Even if all the rest lose their faith and fall away, I will still be beside You, Jesus!” 34 “Are you sure, Peter?” Jesus said. “In fact, before the rooster crows a few hours from now, you will have denied me three times.” 35 Peter replied, “I absolutely will never deny you, even if I have to die with you!” And all the others said the same thing.
Jesus Prays in Gethsemane: Matthew 26:36-41 (TPT) – 36 Then Jesus led His disciples to an orchard called “The Oil Press.” He told them, “Sit here while I go and pray over there.” 37 He took Peter, Jacob, and John with Him. However, an intense feeling of great sorrow plunged His soul into deep sorrow and agony. 38 And He said to them, “My heart is overwhelmed and crushed with grief. It feels as though I’m dying. Stay here and keep watch with Me.” 39 Then He walked a short distance away, and overcome with grief, He threw Himself face down on the ground and prayed, “My Father, if there is any way You can deliver Me from this suffering, please take it from Me. Yet what I want is not important, for I only desire to fulfill Your plan for Me.” Then an angel from heaven appeared to strengthen Him. 40 Later, He came back to His three disciples and found them all sound asleep. He awakened Peter and said to him, “Do you lack the strength to stay awake with Me for even just an hour? 41 Keep alert and pray that you’ll be spared from this time of testing. You should have learned by now that your spirit is eager enough, but your humanity is weak.”
Peter’s Denials: Matthew 26:69-75 (TPT) – 69 Meanwhile, Peter was still sitting outside in the courtyard when a servant girl came up to him and said, “I recognize you. You were with Jesus the Galilean.” 70 In front of everyone Peter denied it and said, “I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.” 71 Later, as he stood near the gateway of the courtyard, another servant girl noticed him and said, “I know this man is a follower of Jesus the Nazarene!” 72 Once again, Peter denied it, and with an oath he said, “I tell you, I don’t know the Man!” 73 A short time later, those standing nearby approached Peter and said, “We know you’re one of his disciples—we can tell by your speech. Your Galilean accent gives you away!” 74 Peter denied it, and using profanity he said, “I don’t know the Man!” At that very moment the sound of a crowing rooster pierced the night. 75 Then Peter remembered the prophecy of Jesus, “Before the rooster crows you will have denied Me three times.” With a shattered heart, Peter went out of the courtyard, sobbing with bitter tears.
Luke 22:32 (TPT) – But I have prayed for you, Peter, that you would stay faithful to Me no matter what comes. Remember this: after you have turned back to Me and have been restored, make it your life mission to strengthen the faith of your brothers.”
1 Peter 4:7 (TPT) – Since we are approaching the end of all things, be intentional, purposeful, and self-controlled so that you can be given to prayer.
Luke 21:34-36 (TPT) – 34 “Be careful that you never allow your hearts to grow cold. Remain passionate and free from anxiety and the worries of this life. Then you will not be caught off guard by what happens. Don’t let Me come and find you drunk or careless in living like everyone else. 35 For that day will come as a shocking surprise to all, like a downpour that drenches everyone, catching many unaware and unprepared. 36 Keep a constant watch over your soul, and pray for the courage and grace to prevail over these things that are destined to occur and that you will stand before the presence of the Son of Man with a clear conscience.”
Matthew 24:42-44 (TPT) – 42 This is why you must stay alert: because no one knows the day your Lord will come. 43 “But realize this: If a homeowner had known what time of night the burglar would come to rob his house, he would have been alert and ready, and not let his house be robbed. 44 So always be ready, alert, and prepared, because at an hour when you’re not expecting Him, the Son of Man will come.”
Jesus has warned us and told us what to do in these last day so that we can endure to the end….this is a call to watchfulness and prayer for the Body of Christ. Revelations 16:15 (TPT) – “Behold, I come like a thief! God’s blessing is with the one who remains awake and fully clothed in Me and will not walk about naked, exposed to disgrace.”
- Oh, thank You Jesus. Lord You love us enough to warn us ahead of time what we need to do in these last days. Lord we ask You for strength to stand and having done all to continue to stand. Father, where You people have deaf ears and are blind to the truth of Your Word, we ask You to open their eyes and ears this morning to the revelation of Your Word and the voice of Your Spirit. Oh, awaken Your Church! Awaken Your Church—let Your Word explode in their hearts—revelation and understanding to walk in these days. A victorious walk! A triumphant walk! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up Church! Watch and pray! Watch and pray that you don’t enter into temptation! Ho! Ho! Oh, a sensitivity to the voice of the Spirit—this is the way; walk in the Light; walk in the Truth; and walk in the Spirit! Oh, this is the narrow way. This is the path that is lit! The Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. This is not a dark path, but it is lit by the glory of God! Flee sin, everything that binds you and hinders you. No confusion in the Church. Father let the Word of God be preached with clarity—uncompromised truth. Father convict those pastors and leaders that are setting up obstacles that Your people to stumble and fall. Father convict their hearts—let the fear of of God be upon them. Father we ask for an outpouring of the Spirit on Your Church—the fires of heaven burning up dross, burning up flesh. We humble ourselves this morning and we ask for the Holy Spirit’s help. We’re not leaning on our own understanding and strength—or the arm of flesh, but we’re leaning on You Father. You are our confidence, and our trust is in You to complete the work You have begun in us until the day of Jesus Christ’s return. Thank You Lord.