The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Pastor Ric Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we lift up our federal, provincial, regional and municipal governments and we hold them before You. You hold their hearts in Your hand. I thank You Father Your Word says you set them in, and You take them down. We pray especially for our federal government and that the decisions they have to make would be based on godly counsel.
- You are making a way where there seems to be no way. You are opening a door that can’t be closed. The Word will continue to go forth where there seems to be no way.
- I thank You Father You are providing favour for Your church, church leaders and the federal government. I thank You there is a secular re-evaluation for the church. Father they won’t be a hindrance.
- I thank You for a willingness of Christians to speak Your Word. I thank You Father in this hour You grant us all boldness to speak Your Word, by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the Name of Your holy Servant Jesus. I thank You Jesus as we go forth with the gospel You promise You are working with us in mighty signs and wonders. We thank You this is the hour of Your power. I thank You Christians will not shirk their duties as soldiers of the cross.
- We pray in the Spirit for Israel. Do it! Do it! Do it! Thank You Father You set their foreheads like flint and they stand shoulder to shoulder, not breaking rank. And we declare the Lord’s will be done in this matter in Jesus’ name. Thank You Father the eyes of their understanding is being opened. And the decisions they make are according to Your way in Jesus’ name. I thank You Father You are still providing time and speaking to their hearts. And I thank you Father they are rising up to possess their possessions and their inheritance. They are moved by God’s will in Jesus’ name.
- We confess Psalm 91 over our families and members, especially our front-line workers. Father we believe we receive, and it is done. We thank You for Your divine protection in Jesus’ name.
Then they went out of the city and came to Him.
31 In the meantime His disciples urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
32 But He said to them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.”
33 Therefore the disciples said to one another, “Has anyone brought Him anything to eat?”
34 Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. 35 Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! 36 And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together. 37 For in this the saying is true: ‘One sows and another reaps.’ 38 I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.”
“But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! 18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you, 19 and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.” ’
20 “And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him. 21 And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight, and am no longer worthy to be called your son.’
22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet.
We are praying for the harvest, which includes the prodigals. We are praying that shame gets lifted from the prodigals through godly sorrow – godly decisions to turn back to God.
- Father we lift up that harvest – the ones that are coming over the hill because they have heard about Jesus. And we also pray for shame to be lifted from the prodigals. Lord enable us to handle the massive amounts of people coming. Loose them! Loose them! Loose them in Jesus’ name! Loose them! Ha, ha, ha! Ho, ho, ho!
- Father I thank You Lord for the harvest coming in – they are going to be babes. I thank You for those labourers that will nurture the baby Christians. Regarding the prodigals – once there is genuine repentance, we will receive them back as our heavenly Father has.
- I thank You we will keep our hearts right during all this. Willing hearts to do Your will, not ours. We are excited for the prodigals coming back into right relationship with You.
- We are so thankful for the Holy Spirit bringing godly sorrow which brings repentance.