The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Pastor Ric Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we pray for the kings in every level of government – Prime Minister Trudeau, his Cabinet and the Premiers. We pray Your will be done in the federal, provincial and local governments.
- I thank You, You are surrounding the Mayor of West Lincoln. Your wisdom is coming out of his mouth. I thank You that You are raising up voices of righteousness in our government. Many are the plans of man, but Your will be done.
- Father I thank You Lord that you are granting the Christian leaders, whose hearts are in Your hand, they are standing up and with all boldness they are speaking Your Word, by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through to the name of Your holy Servant Jesus. We thank You for divine protection for those voices of righteousness as they declare the truth.
- We pray for Prime Minister Netanyahu, that he girds his loins this week and next week in regard to the annexing of the land. Father You focus him, Your will be done, it is their land. I thank You Father they declare, ‘it’s our land.’ And they receive it is in Jesus’ name. We ask for wisdom for him in his dealings in Jesus’ name. No compromise, no compromise, no compromise, no compromise!
- I thank You Father that You continue to use President Trump as a mighty Cyrus for Israel – to stand beside Israel. As the USA stands with them, they will remain strong. I thank You for supernatural protection and wisdom of the Holy Spirit of what to speak as he makes the announcement. Father, Judea, Samaria and the Jordan Valley belongs to them.
- Father we pray for the front-line works today. We thank You we were able to go to church yesterday! I thank You Lord they left our house well able and prepared to face the week. We pray for divine protection as they go into the workplace. No evil shall befall them, nor shall any plague, sickness, disease or infirmity come near their dwelling. You give Your angels charge over them to keep them in all their ways. I thank You that You protect us, set us up on high and show us Your salvation. We pray for that now in Jesus’ name. Ok, ok, ok! Ho, ho, ho! We declare by Your stripes they were and they are healed. They can do their job in excellence and with no fear. Whatever they face, the Word comes out of their mouth. Thank You for preserving them
“I have declared the former things from the beginning;
They went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it.
Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.
Ezekiel 12:21-25; 28
And the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 22 “Son of man, what is this proverb that you people have about the land of Israel, which says, ‘The days are prolonged, and every vision fails’? 23 Tell them therefore, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “I will lay this proverb to rest, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel.” ’ But say to them, ‘ “The days are at hand, and the fulfillment of every vision. 24 For no more shall there be any false vision or flattering divination within the house of Israel. 25 For I am the LORD. I speak, and the word which I speak will come to pass; it will no more be postponed; for in your days, O rebellious house, I will say the word and perform it,” says the Lord GOD.’ ”
28 Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “None of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done,” says the Lord GOD.’ ”
We are praying for the suddenlies and that “major development.” It’s “go” season!
- Father we will receive the harvest for this next season that You are literally sending us. I thank You for the provision for everything we need as harvest tools to bring in this end-time harvest.
- Lord we receive them now by faith in Jesus’ name. And we believe it is done in Jesus’ name. It’s a ‘go’ season. It’s time to go. It is so! It is so! Ha, ha, ha! Yes, it will! Yes, it will! Yes, it will! Yes, it will! Ha, ha, ha! Suddenly, suddenly, suddenly Lord! Suddenly You do it! Suddenly You do it and it comes to pass! Father Your Word says we shall see Your salvation.