The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Pastor Ric Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we pray for the leaders in our government – federal, provincial, regional and local levels. I thank You Father that those who are born again, Spirit-filled, serving You – Ambassadors for Christ, they are gaining and being placed in places of authority so we can live a quiet and peaceable lives.
- Father you set them in, and You bring them down for the glory of the Lord and the betterment of the nation. I thank You Your hand is on our nation and our province. I thank You Father that voices of righteousness are rising across this nation – the Word of God is being heard, voices of righteousness rising up and speaking truth.
- I thank Father the doors of our church are opening. Time is up. Time up in Jesus’ Name. Make a way Lord where there seems to be no way. Open the doors Father.
- Favour, favour, favour for the church, favour! No more shall it be said ‘where is their God?’ No more shall it be said ‘where is their God?’ I thank You Father you are going to show Yourself strong on our behalf in Jesus’ Name.
- I thank You Father you are keeping Prime Minister Netanyahu focused and he keeps his resolve in declaring that Judea and Samaria belong to the Lord. I thank You this will stir and increase Aliyah to come home to Israel, the land God has given them.
- I thank You Father that You are revealing the strategies of the enemy to Prime Minister Netanyahu and his Cabinet. They understand the time they are in and they know what to do. I thank You Father the sword of Israel stands strong and they know their power. They are not losing one foot or one inch, it belongs to them.
- Father we pray for the continued protection on the front-line workers. No harm shall come near them, nor shall any plaque, sickness, disease or infirmity come near their dwelling. For You give Your angels charge over them, to keep them in all their ways. Our people who are front-liners are abiding under the shadow of the Almighty until this is finished, and it is done. No weapon formed against them shall prosper in Jesus’ Name. I thank You they feel that supernatural provision and protection. Their souls are at peace because they know the protection and the provision of God; such as those in the hospitals and Vic.
- And Father we pray for those who are continuing to tithe and give offerings in our church. I thank You the blessing of the Lord is being poured out on them that there is not room enough to receive it. The devourer, including COVID-19, has already been rebuked. I thank You for that supernatural protection.
- I thank You what they are putting their hands to is prospering. This is a hundredfold season for the faithful.
And it happened, while Apollos was at Corinth, that Paul, having passed through the upper regions, came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples 2 he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”
So they said to him, “We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit.”
3 And he said to them, “Into what then were you baptized?”
So they said, “Into John’s baptism.”
4 Then Paul said, “John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.”
5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6 And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied. 7 Now the men were about twelve in all.
8 And he went into the synagogue and spoke boldly for three months, reasoning and persuading concerning the things of the kingdom of God.
When Silas and Timothy had come from Macedonia, Paul was compelled by the Spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ.
But when some were hardened and did not believe, but spoke evil of the Way before the multitude, he departed from them and withdrew the disciples, reasoning daily in the school of Tyrannus. 10 And this continued for two years, so that all who dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.
11 Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them.
1 Timothy 1:3
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia—remain in Ephesus that you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
Matthew 14:13-21 – Feeding the 5000
When Jesus heard it, He departed from there by boat to a deserted place by Himself. But when the multitudes heard it, they followed Him on foot from the cities. 14 And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick. 15 When it was evening, His disciples came to Him, saying, “This is a deserted place, and the hour is already late. Send the multitudes away, that they may go into the villages and buy themselves food.”
16 But Jesus said to them, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.”
17 And they said to Him, “We have here only five loaves and two fish.”
18 He said, “Bring them here to Me.” 19 Then He commanded the multitudes to sit down on the grass. And He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He blessed and broke and gave the loaves to the disciples; and the disciples gave to the multitudes. 20 So they all ate and were filled, and they took up twelve baskets full of the fragments that remained. 21 Now those who had eaten were about five thousand men, besides women and children.
- Were the disciples ready?
Acts 2:41 – 3000 souls were added
Then those who [a]gladly received his word were baptized; and that day about three thousand souls were added to them.
- Were they ready?
Acts 4:4 – 5000 more numbered
However, many of those who heard the word believed; and the number of the men came to be about five thousand.
- Were they ready?
Are we ready Eagles’ Nest for that supernatural, explosive growth (massive supernatural harvest)? No, BUT God is going to do it for us!
Nehemiah 7:18-19 ( “67”)
the sons of Adonikam, six hundred and sixty-seven;
19 the sons of Bigvai, two thousand and sixty-seven;
Isaiah 48:3 – suddenly God did it
“I have declared the former things from the beginning;
They went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it.
Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.
2 Chronicles 29:36 – the events took place so suddenly
Then Hezekiah and all the people rejoiced that God had prepared the people, since the events took place so suddenly.
We are praying for the “Unforgettable debut.”
- Father having said all that, we pray in the Spirit in Jesus’ Name. Ha, ha, ha!