The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Pastor Ric Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we pray for the governments of our nation Canada, Ontario and the Niagara Region. Father I pray for a breakthrough at the federal, provincial and municipal level. I pray, I pray they will recognize the church and give it high favour.
- I thank You for raising up Cyruses to open those iron gates. I thank You for the church opening, the Word going forth stronger than it has before – our finest hour.
- We thank You for the turning of the captivity, the turning of the captivity, the turning of the captivity.
- I thank You for those voices, that stand up for the Word, for supernatural divine protection around them. When they hear from God, they stand on it and there is no compromise. We thank You for favour on the Christian schools.
- Father we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. Father we see Your hand at work preserving Prime Minister Netanyahu. I thank You Father as she goes through his court case there is supernatural protection. The will of the Lord be done in this manner. He will keep his focus and resolve. Divine wisdom and discernment for what to do with his enemies at his borders. Thank You for unity in his Cabinet, for every decision they go to the Word.
- Peace over Jerusalem and the Lord’s will be done over Israel. Peace and prosperity to their nation. We pray for their borders to come to peace and rest, and we thank You for it in Jesus’ name. I thank You Father they remain militarily strong.
- I thank You they stay strong in this hour – strong in the Lord and the power of His might. I thank You that You are surrounding him and his Cabinet with Godly voices, and they declare what You are saying. First strike capability, they need to be strong and discerning.
Daniel 10:1-2; 11-12; 14-15
In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar. The message was true, but the appointed time was long; and he understood the message, and had understanding of the vision. 2 In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks.
11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” While he was speaking this word to me, I stood trembling.
12 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words.
14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.”
15 When he had spoken such words to me, I turned my face toward the ground and became speechless.
– the theme is understanding
– there’s an appointed time for the message to come forth and to be understood
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He [a]will take of Mine and declare it to you.
- God won’t withhold anything, including answers to our prayers, and understanding of future things to come
“Thus says the LORD to His anointed,
To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held—
To subdue nations before him
And loose the armor of kings,
To open before him the double doors,
So that the gates will not be shut:
2 ‘I will go before you
And make the [c]crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron.
3 I will give you the treasures of darkness
And hidden riches of secret places,
That you may know that I, the LORD,
Who call you by your name,
Am the God of Israel.Cyrus was appointed by God to allow the Israelites to come home
“I have declared the former things from the beginning;
They went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it.
Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.
- when God suddenly moves, nothing is going to stop it
- suddenly, ” major transition”
- suddenly, “major development “
There was a famine in the land, besides the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Abimelech king of the Philistines, in Gerar.
2 Then the LORD appeared to him and said: “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I shall tell you. 3 Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father. 4 And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed;
We just kick into the Spirit and pray for it. Victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory, victory! Ha, ha, ha! The Lord’s will! The Lord’s will! Ha, ha, ha!