The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Deborah Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Oh, we bless you Lord. We exalt You Lord Jesus. We declare You are King of kings and Lord of lords. You reign over the nations of the earth. Father we thank You for all those in authority, and we pray let them not depart from Your plan. Strengthen them with mighty power to stand against wickedness, lies and deception. Guide their decisions. Let Your light shine upon their path and show them the path of reversal for every evil way in Jesus’ name.
- And Father we hold up the standard of the blood and we ask for wisdom from above. Oh, Father the specifics, the strategies. We bind the spirit of fear, anxiety and unbelief in the name of Jesus. Oh God may their hearts turn to You for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to lead.
- God You are the God of the turn around and You will turn this around, and the world shall know that Jesus Christ is Lord.
- Lord we ask You to give the church Your wisdom. Father God meet the needs of the church, for You continue Lord Jesus to build the church and the gates of hell shall not prevail. Help us Father God to not isolate ourselves from the good works of doing good for others. Help us to stay in fellowship and contact in this time. Thank You for the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers who are there to lead. We pray for these leaders to rise up and lead by the Word and the Spirit these days.
- We pray for that righteous voice to rise in Canada in Jesus’ name. We plead the blood over our nation, our leaders, every office of authority in this land in Jesus mighty name. Father meet the health care system’s needs in Jesus’ name. We bind the spirit of fear.
- We pray the Word will run swiftly – give your people bold utterance to Your Word by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.
- May a powerful healing anointing rise up in Jesus mighty name. Praise God. Thank You Father the church is hearing what you are saying. They are hearing the call to turn back and not follow another voice. We ask liberally for the mind of God, the counsels of God, the wisdom of God, the knowledge of God, the understanding of God, and the fear of God to be made known. Show us Your marvelous loving kindness to rise and do the works.
- I thank You for fresh oil – awaken this nation, awaken the church out of lukewarmness and slumber. There is a God in the midst of the church, and we will hold fast to His Headship.
- We pray the church will stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. Continue to fill up the gaps of understanding. The crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth. We speak to the mountain of fear “be removed and cast into the sea of forgetfulness.” Thank You Father for Your mercies. Thank You for all Your great goodness! Ha, ha, ha! They are going to fear all the good You are doing in the church and they are going to fear God Almighty who works with us confirming His Word with signs and wonders. Glory to God! Ha, ha, ha!
- Psalm 66: 1-5
Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth!
2 Sing out the honor of His name;
Make His praise glorious.
3 Say to God,
“How awesome are Your works!
Through the greatness of Your power
Your enemies shall submit themselves to You.
4 All the earth shall worship You
And sing praises to You;
They shall sing praises to Your name.” Selah
5 Come and see the works of God;
He is awesome in His doing toward the sons of men.
- Hallelujah! Glory to God! Praise be to our God who always causes us to triumph! Hallelujah! Ha, ha, ha! Oh, Jesus Christ is Lord over the nation of Canada, and He shall have dominion from sea to sea! Hallelujah! I thank You Father, You are going down to the foundations and this nation shall awaken and turn back to the foundations, the Rock of the Lord Jesus Christ. Father we open our hearts to receive those major releases: the healing anointing, the anointing to preach and teach, the anointing to deliver, the anointing to function in the fullness of our giftings. Thank You Lord. Hallelujah! Lord we are not going to coast along in these days, but press for the deep anointings, to covet the gifts of the Holy Spirit to go deeper into the fullest measure, to go deeper walking in love even as Jesus walked. We ask to know the fullness of You Lord God as we are rooted deep in the knowledge of You.
You promised to manifest Yourself to us. We stay on course expecting major release of Your great goodness. Lord distinguish according to Your favour. Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!