The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Oh, Father we thank You this morning. Ha! Ha! Oh, thank You Lord. Ha! Ha! The King is on the throne! The King is on the throne and He has held out His sceptre to us this morning! Ha! Ha! Highly favoured! Oh, the Lord would say, “We are highly favoured!” Oh, we enter with boldness, we enter with confidence. Ha! Ha! Say, say! Oh, we can ask what we will and He will answer. Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! Oh, we thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! Angels on assignment—angels on assignment. Oh, they work on behalf of God’s people—angels on assignment! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! Oh, hallelujah!
- Oh, we cover Canada under the blood of Jesus. Oh, we say, “No weapon, no weapon, no weapon—no demonic force, no evil that men would perpetrate, no viral, nothing biological, shall overtake our Nation because the blood covers us! The evil plans of men are coming to nothing. We pull them down, in the name of Jesus. Satan you’re not taking away the rights of the Believers! We’re standing in our authority and in the power of the Spirit of God! Ha! Ha! We pull down every work of darkness—exposure to every covert operation of Satan! Ha! Ha! Exposure! Exposure of every lie and all deception! The Light is dispelling the darkness. We hold up our government Lord God: the Prime Minister and his office, right down to city councils. We hold up the judges, intelligence agencies, our armed forces, police forces, border guards. Oh, we thank You Father we ask for heaven’s wisdom for every situation to be imparted to these in authority. We pray for ears to hear—they have ears to hear! Because the plans of God will preserve this Nation. We cover all these under the blood. Every evil influence broken off those in authority, in the name of Jesus. Oh, we thank You Father. Oh, we ask You Father for the rains—send the rains of Your Spirit. Saturate this nation—let no corner be left untouched.
- Oh, we say, “The harvest is opening wide to receive the gospel of Jesus Christ.” Open wide your hearts! Oh, yes, yes, a revival in the Church. The Church is catching on fire—a revival! Oh, the purifying fires of the Spirit of God—all defilement being removed. Oh, the Church, the labourers, they are taking the gospel to the nations. Oh, yes, yes, they’re running in their lanes with boldness. They aren’t afraid of men. No more snares of the fear of men. They’re not caught in that snare—they’re bold, confident in their God. Taking ground! Father the Church is taking ground—we’re taking it back this morning. Take your hands off Satan! It belongs to God—it belongs to the Church! We’re taking our harvest—no one left behind! They belong to the kingdom. Turn around! Turn around! Sudden turnarounds! Ha! Ha! It’s a life changing turn, nothing will be the same! Thank You Father. Nothing shall remain the same when they turn! They’re returning, they’re coming! Father there’s true repentance taking place. No more going back to the pig style. No more walking in the ways of the world. Thank You Father.
- We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Father we pray for the right man that You destined to lead the government will be positioned right now. No plans of men shall thwart the plans of God. We cover them under the blood of Jesus and we ask You to give them Your wisdom for this hour. We cover their borders under the blood. No penetration of the enemy! No penetration of missiles! Supernatural deliverances! The blood is preserving their lives. Strength for the Messianic Jews Father. Continue to order their steps and provide for them according to Your riches in glory. The generals are hearing what’s going on in the enemy’s camp—like the prophet Elisha heard what was going on in the bed chambers of the king. It’s a supernatural thing!
Pastors/spiritual leaders carry a heavy burden. Not only are they under constant attack from the enemy, who would love nothing more than to take them down, but they also carry the burden of their own family and life, plus those of every person in their Church.
Pray for protection from the enemy – Pray that the pastors/spiritual leader would be alert and watchful for any area of his/her life that is open to attack – pray for supernatural protection (angelic). 1 Peter 5:8-9 (TPT) – Be well balanced and always alert, because your enemy, the devil, roams around incessantly, like a roaring lion looking for its prey to devour. 9 Take a decisive stand against him and resist his every attack with strong, vigorous faith. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 (AMPC) – Yet the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen [you] and set you on a firm foundation and guard you from the evil [one].
Pray for spiritual encouragement – ministry is brutal and pastors are in the middle of stressful situations constantly because they are the ones who help others through life’s issues (Romans 1:11-12 (TPT) – I yearn to come and be face-to-face with you and get to know you. For I long to impart to you the gift of the Spirit that will empower you to stand strong in your faith. 12 Now, this means that when we come together and are side by side, something wonderful will be released. We can expect to be co-encouraged and co-comforted by each others faith. 2 Corinthians 12:9 (TPT) – But He answered me, “My grace is always more than enough for you, and My power finds its full expression through your weakness. So I will celebrate my weakness, for when I’m weak I sense more deeply the mighty power of Christ living in me. Galatians 6:9 (AMPC) – And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.
Pray for their health – long days and nights of ministry, high-stress situations and constant discouragement can wear down the physical body. They need spiritual and physical strength. Isaiah 40:31 (AMPC) – But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.
Pray for strong marriage and family – Satan wants to damage and disrupt all families, but the ones of those involved in full-time ministry are especially crucial to the unity of the Church as a whole. 1 Timothy 3:2-6 (ESV) – 2 Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, 5 for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God’s church? 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. Ephesians 6:4 (TPT) – Father’s, don’t exasperate your children, but raise them up with loving discipline and counsel that bring the revelation of our Lord
Pray for wisdom to lead the Church – Pastors/spiritual leaders are not just responsible for leading his/her congregation because it’s his/her job, he/she is actually responsible for answering to God for the decisions made and the words spoken to their congregation that is under their leadership. 2 Timothy 4:2 (TPT) – proclaim the Word of God and stand upon it no matter what! Rise to the occasion and preach when it is convenient and when it is not. Preach the full expression of the Holy Spirit—with wisdom and patience as you instruct and teach the people.; Acts 20:28 (TPT) – So guard your hearts. Be true shepherds over all the flock and feed them well. Remember, it was the Holy Spirit who appointed you to guard and oversee the Churches that belong to Jesus, the Anointed One, which He purchased and established by His own blood; Ephesians 1:17 (TPT) – I pray that the Father of glory the God of our Lord Jesus Chris would impart to you the riches of the Spirit of wisdom and the Spirit of revelation to know Him through your deepening intimacy with Him.
We are praying for Pastors/Spiritual Leaders.
- Oh, we thank You Father. We thank You. Father we lift up the spiritual leaders in the Body of Christ. We cover them under the blood of Jesus. We declare this morning that they have the mind of Christ. We come against confusion, deception, worldly thinking, depression, discouragement, weak knees—we bind you, in the name of Jesus and we say, “You will no longer influence these men and women any longer.” Father we pray for a fresh outpouring of the Spirit this morning—an infusion Lord God, of Your Spirit. We bind every operation of darkness that would come against them, in the name of Jesus. We say no weapon formed against them shall prosper. Ha! Ha! We declare to them, stand on the firm foundation of the Word and you won’t be shaken! God’s grace is sufficient! God’s strength will be seen in you when you seem to be at your weakest. Stand in your faith! Stand in your faith and do not be moved by what you see! Oh, the mighty power of God dwells in you, enabling you to stand. We declare that these spiritual leaders, they’re putting on the full amour of God! We come against sickness and disease. We say, “By the strips of Jesus you have been made whole.” Oh, we bind and uproot that spirit of oppression and depression. Oh, we cover their families under the blood of Jesus. Father grant them Your wisdom to not only lead their families, but the Church in the ways of the Lord. They’re discerning. They rightly divide the Word because they’re Spirit-lead. Oh, they run the race to the end—they’re finishers, they’re finishers! Father we pray this morning for believer to rise up and hold their spiritual leaders up in prayer; to minister to them spiritually and naturally. Your Word says they are worthy of their wages. No lack in their families; no lack in their ministries. These are the days of the overflow! We say to them this morning, fear not, be of good courage for the Lord God has made the way—He’s gone before you. Ha! Ha! Oh, fresh infilling. Father leading back to their prayer closets so You can fill them up. No more operating in the flesh but drawing on the Spirit of God to do the work of the ministry. We thank You Father. We thank You.