The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Oh, we magnify the precious name of Jesus this morning. King of kings and Lord of lords. He’s the Great I Am. He’s the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. Ha! Ha! Ha! The same yesterday, today, and forever! The unchanging God! Ha! Ha! This is Your day Father, the day of the Lord. We say, “Days of the manifestation of the goodness of our God. Faithful and True, Just and Righteous is our God.” We declare “Jesus Christ reigns over this Nation—our Lord reigns from sea to sea! Father pour out Your Spirit upon this Nation this morning. Rain down, rain down—saturate the hearts of the people. A fresh wind, an outpouring upon Your Church. Father we pray for open doors for our spiritual leaders to bring godly influence to our government in the ways of righteousness, truth, and justice. Ha! Ha!
- Open doors for Pastor Ric in every level of government. That He may bring a word that will bring changes to our city, province, and to our Nation. Wisdom and discernment to know what has to be said, and when to say it. He will come with words of knowledge; he will flow in the gifts of the Spirit. They will know he has been sent by God, because when he speaks a thing, it’s a God thing, and it shall come to pass. We join with Pastor Ric and the vision You have shown him for this House. This will be a House without debt.
- We’re in the overflow! Ha! Ha! The goodness of God is being seen in our midst and those around shall see it. Father, it’s our time, it’s time for J Nest. It’s time for those visions to come to pass. It’s time for the manifestation of those prophetic words You have spoken over this House and I thank You. You are faithful to Your word. The voice of the mockers and the scoffers shall be silenced because You will be seen in our midst. Financial—it will be an exponential thing; beyond anything we have ever imagined. We’re breaking out in the finances. The Master has need of it. We say that property is earmarked for Eagles Nest, we declare it shall be prime real estate. No man shall stop this, no bylaw. For these things will be changed because God has ordered it as He sees fit.
- Father we ask You for wisdom for our government—from the Prime Minister’s office to city council; the mayors offices, and our judges. Discernment for these days, to make right decisions for the good of the people and the land, we ask this in Jesus’ name. And everyone who resists You Father, resists what is right and good—Father, take them out of that position. Place those in position who have ears to hear and are willing to do what the Spirit of God is telling them to do. Times of fulfillment for Canada! Times of fulfillment for Canada! Fulfillment for our youth! Yes, fulfillment for our youth coming into their place!
- Father we just call forth our harvest out of the young people—out of every walk of life, we call them forth, in the name of Jesus. We call forth the harvest for Eagles Nest—those ordained for this House and Pastor Ric as their shepherd. They come with an ear to hear and to do. They come with a desire to be planted and to grow. They make covenant with Pastor Ric. Father we ask You for a revival in St. Catharines. A revival in Canada. A revival in the nations of the earth. A revival of Your Word. The harvest hears and they respond because they hear truth. And we know Father God Your truth will set them free. The truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We cover the harvest under the blood of Jesus. We cover our Eagles Nest under the blood of Jesus. We cover our city and our Nation under the blood of Jesus. We thank You for preserving us Father.
- Father we lift up Israel this morning. Ha! Ha! Blow Holy Spirit, blow across the land. Blow Your breath into those dry bones—bring them to life. Father we say, “There’s a great harvest coming out of Israel as the labourers preach the Word—chains are being broken, religious thinking is being broken, confusion is being removed. Oh, the Word is clear—it’s not confusing. We thank You Father they’re grasping and hanging onto the Word, it’s becoming their anchor. A revival in the land. An awakening in the land. We say, “Every evil plan from the enemy is being exposed this morning.” Whatever they try to hide is being revealed. Ha! Ha! Wisdom and discernment for the government, ordered steps, God plans. Ha! Ha! We declare, “They shall not be overtaken by their enemies for God is with them. Angels on assignment to protect. We thank You Father for the finances being brought in for the “Aliyah”—documents that need to be found are being found. Doors that have seemed closed, Father You’re opening. And every need that those returning Jews have need of, You’re providing according to Your riches in glory. We thank You Father. We thank You Father. Yes, those who are working on this are making the right connections they need. Thank You Lord.
As disciples of Christ we are ALL qualified to go and bear witness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. God will use anyone who is willing to obey the call to GO whether we’re a mature believer or a babe in Christ. Mark 16:15 (AMPC) – And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole human race].
1 Corinthians 1:27-29 (MSG) – 27 But God chose those whom the world considers foolish to shame those who think they are wise, and God chose the puny and powerless to shame the high and mighty. 28 He chose the lowly, the laughable in the world’s eyes—nobodies—so that he would shame the somebodies. For He chose what is regarded as insignificant in order to supersede what is regarded as prominent, 29 so that there would be no place for prideful boasting in God’s presence.
Jeremiah 1:4-8 (AMPC) – 4 Then the word of the Lord came to me [Jeremiah], saying, 5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. 6 Then said I, Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am only a youth. 7 But the Lord said to me, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. 8 Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord.
John 4:34-42 (TPT) – 34 Then Jesus spoke up and said, “My food is to be doing the will of Him who sent Me and bring it to completion.” 35 As the crowds emerged from the village, Jesus said to His disciples, “Why would you say, ‘The harvest is another four months away’? Look at all the people coming—now is harvest time! For their hearts are like vast fields of ripened grain—ready for a spiritual harvest. 36 And everyone who reaps these souls for eternal life will receive a reward. And those who plant spiritual seeds and those who reap the harvest will celebrate together with great joy! 37 And this confirms the saying, ‘One sows the seed and another reaps the harvest.’ 38 I have sent you out to harvest a field that you haven’t planted, where many others have laboured long and hard before you. And now you are privileged to profit from their labours and reap the harvest.” 39 So there were many from the Samaritan village who became believers in Jesus because of the woman’s testimony: “He told me everything I ever did!” 40 Then they begged Jesus to stay with them, so He stayed there for two days, 41 resulting in many more coming to faith in Him because of His teachings. 42 Then the Samaritans said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what You told us, but now we’ve heard Him ourselves and are convinced that He really is the true Savior of the world!”
Matthew 4:18-20 (TPT) – 18 As He was walking by the shore of Lake Galilee, Jesus noticed two fishermen who were brothers. One was nicknamed Keefa (later called Peter), and the other was Andrew, his brother. Watching as they were casting their nets into the water, 19 Jesus called out to them and said, “Come and follow Me, and I will transform you into men who catch people for God.” 20 Immediately they dropped their nets and left everything behind to follow Jesus.
Matthew 9:37-38 (TPT) – 37 He turned to His disciples and said, “The harvest is huge and ripe! But there are not enough harvesters to bring it all in. 38 As you go, plead with the Owner of the Harvest to thrust out many more reapers to harvest His grain!”
The love of God in us should compel us to reach out to the unsaved. 1 John 1:18 (TPT) – Beloved children our love can’t be an abstract theory we only talk about, but a way of life demonstrated through our living deeds. We are praying God to stir His love and compassion within us so we will reach out to those that are still lost.
- Thank You Jesus. Father we’ve heard Your Word. You commanded us to go into all the world and preach the gospel. This is the only thing that will save a man. Holy Spirit we ask You this morning to speak to the hearts of men, women, and children who are yet to be saved. Soften those hearts to receive the Word. Father we ask You to thrust out more labourers into the harvest field. Stir within the labourers an excitement, a burning desire to reach the lost. That the love of God in them will compel them to speak and not to be ashamed of the gospel, it is the power of God unto salvation. Father anoint Your labourers, a fresh infilling—they’re not going out dry, but full of the Spirit. Sensitive—they’re sensitive to the harvest. Like Paul, they shall be all things to all men, yet not deviating from the truth of the Word. The labourers are not afraid of the faces of men. They’re bold in the Spirit. They stand their ground. They’re not moved by the circumstances. They’re not moved by the raging of the people. They’re not moved by the persecution—strength to those who’s knees are weak. They’re finishers! They’re finishers! They obey the Commander and Chief. They’re not growing weary for they shall reap the harvest. And as they go forth Father, we thank You that You’re supplying all their needs. Yes, all their needs: transportation, food, finances, hotels, divine connections. Thank You Father, divine connections. You’re connecting labourer to labourer and connecting them to those in need of salvation. And we thank You for open doors—God doors that no man shall shut. And we thank You for that Father, in Jesus’ name.