The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Deborah Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised! Ha, ha, ha! Oh thank You Lord, Your name shall be greatly praised throughout this nation, from the north, south, east and the west. Oh Father we thank You that You are the God of placement, You set the people in the Body as it pleases You.
- You appoint kings, You place those of authority. Therefore, we believe You set up kings and You take down kings as it pleases You. Father You place people where they belong, and we trust You Father as we pray for our leaders You are able to work through them. We pray they will not depart from Your plan. We pray You would guide them with Your decisions. We pray You show them a path of reversal for every evil way. Surround them with Godly people who will impart wisdom and wise counsel. Cause the way of the wicked to be set to confusion and come to nothing. We pray they be delivered from the traps and snares the enemy has set and let the wicked be caught in their own devises and be brought to shame. And we pray it in the name of Jesus.
- Lord we believe You for all the good You have preserved for this nation Father, for those leaders are in there for our good.
- Thank You Lord. There is a shake up going on. There’s a shake up. You are shaking things up. Oh the Word of God is shaking everything that can be shaken. Ha, ha, ha! Oh thank You Father. You are the God of the turnaround, and this nation is turning around to glorify Jesus.
- Father we pray for the harvest, that all will see. We call the blind eyes to see. Deaf ears to hear the glorious gospel. We call hearts to open wide. And doors to open wide. We call for those labourers to hear what You are saying, to go.
- I thank You Father God for these labourers, anoint them with boldness to know how and what to say in Jesus’ name. We prepare the way of the labourers for the harvest to come forth in Jesus mighty name. We hold the blood of Jesus up over this harvest. We speak the power of the Word of reconciliation going forth. Labourers rising up to minister the Word of reconciliation. Ha, ha, ha! Doors to open, we call for the doors to open. Ha, ha, ha! Thank You Lord. Praise God.
- Father we pray for the persecuted church this day. We hold up their arms and we speak strength to them. We speak wisdom to them. We expect You to fulfill their every need. Father in Jesus’ name we pray in the Holy Ghost for these matters of the persecuted church. We pray for supernatural intervention in Jesus’ name. Yes Lord, it is like the time of the Book of Acts in the church.
- We believe You Father for miracles. Stretch forth Your mighty arm Lord God and grant the healing anointing, that healing miracles might take place, that Jesus Christ would be glorified in these areas. Ha, ha, ha! Oh glory to God! Glory to God! Glory to God!
- Father we pray for Israel. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We pray Father for the borders of Israel. We pray the shalom of God – that the Israeli would open up their hearts to Jesus Christ. We pray for wisdom for the government for such a time as this. Take your hands off in Jesus’ name. Ha, ha, ha! Thank You Lord You are so good. You are so good, and this earth is going to see the goodness of God. They are going to hear all the good as in Revelation chapter 3. They are going to see all the good You do for us the church. We thank You for it. Their hearts are going to be open.
Isaiah 43:4 – 6, 8 – 9
Since you were precious in My sight,
You have been honored,
And I have loved you;
Therefore I will give men for you,
And people for your life.
5 Fear not, for I am with you;
I will bring your descendants from the east,
And gather you from the west;
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’
Bring My sons from afar,
And My daughters from the ends of the earth—
8 Bring out the blind people who have eyes,
And the deaf who have ears.
9 Let all the nations be gathered together,
And let the people be assembled.
Who among them can declare this,
And show us former things?
Let them bring out their witnesses, that they may be justified;
Or let them hear and say, “It is truth.”
And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,” He said, “you have heard from Me;
And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.
And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
They wrote this letter by them:
The apostles, the elders, and the brethren,
To the brethren who are of the Gentiles in Antioch, Syria, and Cilicia:
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, “You must be circumcised and keep the law”—to whom we gave no such commandment— 25 it seemed good to us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men to you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
rose from supper and laid aside His garments, took a towel and girded Himself.
For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, 3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” 4 have you not [d]shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?
We prayed for the assembling of the harvest of people coming to Eagles Nest.
- Father we thank You that You are giving us men and a people because You put this vision in our heart and it is international. You are our source of supply. You have part and we have that part to bring the blind to see and the deaf to hear. Father we believe they are coming to Eagles Nest church from the north, south, east and the west – from near and afar and from the nations of the earth. We trust You because You place us in the body as it pleases You.
- Our purpose is connected to this place. Father God we pray for our congregation to take the Word that is being taught and to work it. We pray for this coming together. You are elevating us to levels of understanding.
- They are coming in hungry to hear and be changed. And to be assembled and a source of supply for the church. I thank You Father for our Leadership Team, we are assembled together to do the work of the King. They hear what the spirit is saying. Lord teach us our individual responsibilities, our family responsibilities, and how that relates to our church responsibilities. Teach us that we may be an example to the Body of Christ. Lord we know this is a work of Your Spirit. We have great expectation for Your Holy Spirit to equip us with the glory that makes us one. I thank You Father God that those who have been dislocated and out of joint are being put back in position. Lord as the backsliders return, we will have the ability to restore them doubly. Ha, ha, ha! Praise God. Thank You Father for victory, victory, victory, victory, victory in Jesus’ name! Praise God, praise God.