The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Thank You Lord. Thank You Lord. Father we just pray for a revival in this nation of Canada. A revival of the truth of God’s Word. A revival of the love for the things of God. We just pray this morning for the rains of Your Spirit to fall mightily upon this nation and its people. Ha! Ha! Oh, they hear—those in authority have ears to hear the voice of the Spirit. Ha! Ha! They’re obedient and yielded to the unction of the Spirit of God. We hold up the blood of Jesus over every plan and covert operation of the enemy of God and this nation. We bind that spirit of deception, that blinding spirit, in the name of Jesus. The fear of the Lord be upon the Prime Minister and his cabinet; upon the federal, municipal, and provincial government. Oh, the fear of the Lord be upon the judges and our courts.
- Ha! Ha! Our judges seek the truth—they are for the good of the people, the good of the nation. The fear of the Lord be upon the mayors and city council people. Father grant unto these in authority Your wisdom, the wisdom of God that will dismantle the wisdom of men. Father we lift up our police forces, our border guards, and our armed forces. We cover them under the blood of Jesus. We say angels are encamped about them on every side. And Father, those whose lives are required of them today, visit them one more time—demonstrate Your mercy and Your love for them. Wherever they are Father, Spirit of the Living God, woo them one more time—one more time! We cry out for mercy! Mercy! Mercy that triumphs over judgment! Thank You Father. Thank You Father.
- Oh Lord we lift up the harvest. Your heart is towards those yet to come back into the Father’s House. Those yet to realize there is a Father who loves them and wants them saved. Oh waves, we say wave upon wave of the Spirit of God flows across the harvest—conviction of hearts—wooing hearts. We come against that spirit of pride, the spirit of rebellion—hard hearts. We plead the blood of Jesus against all these hindrances. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Valiant labourers, warriors primed and ready. They go forth with the Word in their mouths—anointed by the Spirit of God. They declare the Word with boldness, and it accomplishes that to which it was sent. Oh, running swiftly—the Word is running swiftly—the Light is coming to every dark corner. The Word, the light, the light—darkness is dispelled. Ha! Ha! Labourers, they’re on time for their appointments today. They have a Word in season. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Truth comes and it dispels every lie that has caused confusion in minds. We say, no more confusion—the Word brings clarity.
- Ha! Ha! Peace to Jerusalem. Ha! Ha! Peace to the government—wisdom and discernment that they need for these days and these hours. Oh, we cover them under the blood of Jesus this morning. We cover the nation, we say angels on assignment: angels of protection, angels of provision, angels that bring direction. Oh, we cry out for a great awakening for Israel. An awakening unto righteousness. An awakening that the Messiah is Lord and Saviour. Open the doors of men’s hearts Father that they will receive from the labourers that go forth this morning. Receptive to the truth—willing to turn and to repent. A revival—revive their land Father, revive Your people. We thank You. We thank You Father. Ha! Ha!
Ezekiel 20:6 (AMPC) – On that day I lifted up My hand and swore to them to bring them out of the land of Egypt to a land that I have searched out for them, flowing with milk and honey, [a land] which is an ornament and a glory to all lands.
Deuteronomy 26:9 (AMPC) – And He brought us into this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.
Deuteronomy 11:11-14 (AMPC) – 11 But the land which you enter to possess is a land of hills and valleys which drinks water of the rain of the heavens, 12 a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always upon it from the beginning of the year to the end of the year. 13 And if you will diligently heed My commandments which I command you this day—to love the Lord your God and to serve Him with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being—14 I will give the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil.
Deuteronomy 8:7-9 (AMPC) – 7 For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, flowing forth in valleys and hills; 8 A land of wheat and barley, and vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive trees and honey; 9 A land in which you shall eat food without shortage and lack nothing in it; a land whose stones are iron and out of whose hills you can dig copper.
Deuteronomy 6:23 (AMPC) – And He brought us out from there, that He might bring us in to give us the land which He swore to give our fathers.
We obeyed the God’s instructions to go out from where we were and now, He is taking us in to the place He has promised us. We are praying towards the release of the land/building(s) for Eagles Nest.
- Lord we bring Eagles Nest before You this morning. We obeyed Your instructions and we went out just like Abraham obeyed Your voice when You told him to leave his land. And because of that obedience You blessed him in every way that pertains to life and godliness. So, we say Father according to Your word, “Abraham’s blessings are ours.” Ha! Ha! You’re taking us into a good land, a land which You have cared for. Your eyes Father have been upon this piece of land from the beginning to the end when we walk into it. Ha! Ha! Yes, a prime piece of real estate. We’re declaring this morning Father, this is the good You have for us a prime piece of real estate debt free! We’re not going to owe any man anything, but to love him. Order the steps of Pastor Ric and the leadership of this House. Steps, steps ordered by God. Ha! Ha! The way has been made! The way has been made! We’re crossing over Father! Ha! Ha! We receive it all by faith! It’s ours today! It’s ours! Oh yes, and we shall say, “Look what the Lord has done it is marvellous in our eyes!” Oh yes, we are a name of praise and of joy unto our God. Ha! Ha! The mockers and the scoffers shall see that God is in the midst of Eagles Nest! No more shall it be said, “Where is their God!” Ha! Ha! Yes! And we thank You Father for the finances—You own the cattle on a thousand hills, the silver and the gold are Yours and we receive from the riches of heaven. The camels are coming! The camels are coming! They’re loaded down! We call them forth because the Master has need of what they carry. Father, everything we need for that to which You have called us to. The materials, the labourers, the finances, the harvest—no lack! No lack! Be it done unto us according to Your word—so shall You restore all! We will not forget Father who has done this, but we will give glory and honour to Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord. Thank You Lord. Father You have searched out this land and marked it as ours and we receive it this morning, in Jesus’ name.