The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Sue DeGroot
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father there is no other name in heaven and on earth by which we may call to be saved. We are thankful for the name of Jesus.
- Thankful for Your only begotten Son who came down and died for us. Your plan and purpose is coming to pass to all who call upon the name of Jesus and be saved.
- We pray for those lost, those blind and deaf, and those hard hearts, and backsliders to come to the knowledge of truth and be saved. They are hearing and understanding of Your love and wonderful future and hope You have for them. Thank You that they are hearing and responding this day with repentant hearts.
- We lift up the harvest and the labourers who boldly declare Your truth to the harvest. As they go You confirm Your Word with signs and wonders. We say today is the day of salvation – choose life. Thank You that they are coming out of the snare of the fowler.
- Thank You that we are in the season of signs, wonders and miracles, demonstrations and visitations. To the lost we say you are found.
- Father thank You for Eagles Nest harvest. We call them loosed from the north, south, east and west. We say now it shall spring forth.
- We have need of you. Father thank You for the land reserved and preserved for us. We call it loosed in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You for Your favour that is upon Pastor Ric. Thank You for wisdom for Pastor Ric and all discernment. Thank You Holy Spirit, You are leading and guiding him. Thank You for those divine connections for Pastor Ric and Deborah.
- Father thank You that as our Pastor and Deborah and the house stand on Your promises and declaring what You spoke over us, thank You that it is coming to pass. Let it be done according to Your Word. And Your Word doesn’t return void.
- Father we cover the families of Eagles Nest with the blood of Jesus. We declare shalom over this house, over its members.
- Father we lift up the nation of Canada. We declare Canada is in for its finest hour. The glory of the Lord is seen on this nation. We declare Jesus Christ is Lord over Canada. Wickedness is being uprooted. Your Word says if My people will humble themselves, pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, I will forgive their sin and heal their land. Father we declare Your church will be a beacon of light in this nation.
- Thank You Father Your will will be done in our federal election. Father we ask for wisdom for all those in authority.
- Father we lift up the nation of Israel. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Thank You for Your wall of fire round this nation. Thank You for Your wisdom for their Prime Minister this day. Father it says in Your Word that Your people will return to their homeland. Thank You for those people making Aliyah this day. Father thank You for strength and protection over Israel this day. Thank You Lord, hallelujah.
And one shall say, “Heap it up! Heap it up! Prepare the way, Take the stumbling block out of the way of My people.” For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones. For I will not contend forever, Nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, And the souls which I have made. For the iniquity of his covetousness I was angry and struck him; I hid and was angry, And he went on backsliding in the way of his heart. I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners. “I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,” Says the Lord, “And I will heal him.”
A few years ago, one of the students had a dream about seeing 5 boats from a mountain top. These boats represented the enemy and were named Lying, Cheating, Murder, Stealing, and Disobedience. We prayed towards these stumbling blocks, which are operating in the Body of Christ, to be removed.
- Father, we come to You in Jesus’ name. We lift up the body of Christ this day. Father we bind that seducing spirit operating throughout Your body. The spirit of lying, cheating, murder, stealing and disobedience – we bind you in Jesus’ name.
- We are calling those backsliding in heart to be humble and repentant this day. Thank You that they are going to give heed to sound doctrine. Thank You that they are no longer deceived. Thank You that they are not jealous, bitter and unforgiving. Father forgive those who agree in the natural of the killing of babies, or those who are agreeing to drugs Lord which leads to the path of destruction and natural death. Thank You for restoration of all that was stolen.
- Thank You they no longer are disobedient and rebellious but obedient to Your Word. We pray that the eyes of their understanding are enlightened this day. They are coming out of the snare of the fowler. They are coming out of darkness into the light.
- Thank You that they are casting down every imagination that exalts itself above You. Yes Lord we are removing those stumbling blocks. We say be removed In Jesus’ name. We say this is the way, walk in it.
- Thank You that they are renewing their minds with the washing of the Word. Thank You that they have a renewed love for You. They are returning to their first Love. Thank You that the Spirit of truth is revealing the truth to them.
- Thank You that their present condition is changing in Jesus’ name. Thank You for those transformed lives. Thank You that they are coming to their senses.
- Yes we bind the spirit of strife and discord in Jesus’ name. We declare peace, peace, peace, shalom. Thank You that there is a mending of hearts. Hearts are becoming pliable.
- Thank You that those chains are loosed off captive ones in Jesus’ name. Thank You that You are the God of the turnaround and we say victory in Jesus’ name. Amen.