The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Sue DeGroot
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we come to You this morning in Jesus’ name. We lift up all those in authority. Father we pray they be led and guided by You today. We pray for the world leaders and for Your impartation of wisdom. Where there is unrest in nations, we declare peace.
- Father thank You that You impart wisdom to those in authority; that they yield to Your wisdom and to Your ways. Change is taking place. Thank You for God fearing men and women who are rulers in the land. Use them mightily in the land.
- In this nation we declare an exposure to the lies in Jesus’ name. Father thank You that Your will is being done in the elections here in Canada. It is righteousness that exalts a nation.
- We pray for Your spiritual authority in this nation. Your Word says that ‘if My people would humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.’ [2 Chron 7:14] Thank You that this nation of Canada is being healed in Jesus’ name. Thank You there is a revival fires in this nation.
- Thank You that there is a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit. We cast the nets of salvation out upon this nation. It is harvest time, sowing and reaping time. Thank You Father that Eagles Nest Church is going forth and reaping, sowing and reaping. Thank You that people are moving from there to here to be planted in this house. We call them loosed from the north, south, east and west.
- Thank You that it is Eagles Nest Church’s turn around year. With You Lord all thing are possible. It is our season of fulfillment and our recompense era. Breakthrough after breakthrough. Supernatural releases.
- Father we lift up Israel before you. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We pray protection on the borders of Israel. We pray for divine intervention this day. Rockets are being intercepted this day in Jesus’ name. We plead the blood of Jesus over the people. Thank You Lord. We pray for those who are enemies with Israel, we pray that their hearts be turned to love the Jew and Israel, and receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. Just as Saul was converted, we thank You for those ‘Saul conversions’ in Jesus’ name.
Luke 13:10-17 NKJV
Now He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath. And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up. But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.” And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God. But the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath; and he said to the crowd, “There are six days on which men ought to work; therefore come and be healed on them, and not on the Sabbath day.” The Lord then answered him and said, “Hypocrite! Does not each one of you on the Sabbath loose his ox or donkey from the stall, and lead it away to water it? So ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has bound—think of it—for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath?” And when He said these things, all His adversaries were put to shame; and all the multitude rejoiced for all the glorious things that were done by Him.
We joined our faith, with other Covenant Believers for miracles in their body.
- Father we come to You in Jesus’ name. We lift up those in covenant with You and have been bound by sickness, disease and infirmities. We stand in agreement that they are loosed in Jesus’ name. Thank You that they are healed by the stripes of Jesus.
- Thank You that they are made whole in Jesus’ name. Thank You that their faith is not shaken, they stand strong and speak Your Word, and are apprehending in Jesus’ name.
- It is manifestation time with signs and wonders. Thank You for creative miracles taking place. They are redeemed and are saying so in Jesus’ name.
- Father thank You that where nerves and cells are dead we speak life in Jesus’ name. Rise up and walk. Thank You that cancers are eradicated. Hallelujah.
- Father thank You that their heart beats with the rhythm of life. We call those arteries unblocked in Jesus’ name. Healthy lungs.
Joints that have be withered – be loosed in Jesus’ name!
- We declare over them with the stripes that wounded Him they are healed and made whole in Jesus’ name.
- To God be all the glory. Hallelujah, thank You Lord.