The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Sue DeGroot
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we thank you for the displays of Your glory that are being revealed over the nations of the earth. It is being revealed as a witness and a testimony of Your great love. Thank You that blind eyes are seeing, deaf ears are hearing, and the dead are being raised again. Thank You for the manifestations, the demonstrations and visitations taking place. Thank You for the mighty harvest coming in. Precious are each and everyone of them.
- We declare that the labourers are being thrusted out. Grant them all boldness. Thank You that as we speak Your Word, You confirm it with signs and wonders. Thank You that notable and extraordinary miracles are taking place. You are the God of show and tell. He who the Son sets free is free indeed.
- Thank You for creative miracles. All things are possible with You Lord. You are the God of the turnaround.
- Thank You that Your labourers are redeeming the time. Father thank You that captives are being set free. Thank You that they are sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in their right mind.
- Thank You that those bound by addiction such as drugs and pornography, we declare they are loosed in Jesus’ name. Thank You that those religious mindsets are being transformed in Jesus’ name.
- We bind the spirit of suicide and we declare life over that person, over those people. Divine intervention this day.
- Father we bind the unclean spirit operating in people’s’ lives. We thank You for the cleansing blood in Jesus’ name. Thank You that there is cleansing taking place in Your church. Once again Father they will be separated. Once again Father they are one with You. Your Word says, ‘be holy for I am holy.’ You called the church to be vessels of honour, not dishonour. We are to be fit for the Master’s use.
- Thank You for sound doctrine going forth from the pulpits. Father thank You that this is a house that teaches sound doctrine.
- Thank You that people are loosed from the north, south, east and west. You called and caused them to be planted here in Jesus’ name. Thank You that Eagles Nest Church is in reaping season. The magnitude of it.
- Thank You for the financial release for the ladies’ conference. Thank You that the budget is met above and beyond.
- Thank You that Pastor Ric is growing in wisdom, stature and favour with God and man.
- Thank You for our next location that is reserved and preserved for us. Thank You that the set time has come to favour Eagles Nest Church. Thank You that just as the widow’s vessel of oil did not run out, ours is not running out.
- We lift up the nation of Canada. We declare this is a blessed nation. We declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over Canada and He has dominion from sea to sea. We lift all those in authority from the Prime Minister to the government leaders in each city and region. We pray for the first responders. We lift the educational system – wisdom, wisdom, wisdom. Father we pray for our military and our RCMP. We pray protection over them Lord. We pray protection over our dignities abroad Lord. Father we draw Your bloodline around our borders.
- We draw that bloodline around Israel. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Thank You that the plans of the enemy are being thwarted this day in Jesus’ name. Thank You for wisdom for their Prime Minister. You are leading and guiding him. Yes Lord You are the mighty One of Israel. Hallelujah praise the Lord. Thank You Lord.
Eyes upon Him- all mental & spiritual faculty.
Col 3:1-2– If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
You must not only seek heaven but think heaven.
Phil 3:19-20– whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame— who set their mind on earthly things. For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
Matt 16:23-But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”
1 John 2:15-17– Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
Matt 6:19– “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matt 6:33-But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
1 Chron 29:3– Moreover, because I have set my affection on the house of my God, I have given to the house of my God, over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house, my own special treasure of gold and silver:
Ps 91:14– “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
Our desire follows our attention. If we give our attention primarily to natural things, then our spiritual hunger will begin to dwindle. If we’ll give more attention to God by attending to Him in prayer and in the Word, our hunger for Him will increase.
Praying for the Body of Christ, to keep their mind/affections upon the Lord.
- Father we lift the body of Christ before You. We pray that we set our minds in the things above; Your Word and prayer. They seek the kingdom of God first and not keep their focus on the things of the earth. We pray there is a hunger and thirst for You.
- Thank You that as we seek You we put our affection on You daily. Thank You that we are citizens of heaven. We are seated at the right hand of God.
- Thank You that the body of Christ is choosing to turn their eyes on Jesus. We are looking to Jesus, the Author and the Finisher of our faith.
- We medicate on Your Word day and night. We are returning our eyes from distractions and unto You Lord.
- There is a desire. The things of the world profits us nothing. We say this is the way, walk in it. Without You I am nothing and I can do nothing without You.
- We lift the younger generation; that they seek You and Your ways. There is a hunger, a thirst and a fire rising in them. Firebrands Lord. Things of the world do not have a hold on them in Jesus’ name. Lord when Peter took his eyes off You he started to sink. Keep your eyes transfixed on Him.
- Father thank You that the body of Christ is getting a revelation of who they are in Christ.
- Father thank You for those renewed minds in Jesus. Amen. Thank You Lord.