The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Deborah Borozny
We honour You Lord. We welcome Your presence.
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- We lift up those in authority in our nation: our Prime Minister, his cabinet; our supreme court; our MPs; our police forces—all those in authority in the land. We ask for the wisdom of God for the good of the nation, the land, and the people. We believe the wisdom of God will dismantle the wisdom of men. We believe the people You’ve chosen will come into office. We believe You for an awakening to what true righteousness is even to those in authority. Revive and awaken the Church to fulfill the great commission. Unite the spiritual authorities with the civil authorities. We put our faith in You and Your promise. And we declare, righteousness shall exalt this nation. Yes, Lord, we pray for that repositioning. Oh, Father we pray for that uncovering of corruption, lies, and deception Lord. We pray toward that complete uncovering. Oh, God we ask for the rains for this nation—awake the Church to righteousness. Revive us according to Your loving kindness. We thank You for the rains of the Spirit saturating people’s hearts. As the light of the gospel goes forth it pierces the darkness of men’s minds.
- Father we pray for the nations to open up—doors of men’s hearts, doors in this city, and doors in this region to open up. We pray for the labourers to go forth and minister this glorious gospel to the people around us. The harvest is ripe and there are people ready to receive. We pray for this glorious harvest to come in now, in Jesus’ name. Oh, we loose divine provision for the going. Oh God we pray a fresh anointing—fresh oil upon Your labourers. Father we pray towards that new glory. Oh God enlarge our hearts, Your labourers—to see what You see and hear what You hear. I thank You Father for a fresh baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire. Oh, new doors, open new doors for Your labourers. Oh God we pray for those reinforcements for the army of the Lord to rise up, rise up, rise up to be added. Oh, the right people in the right place at the right time. Ha! Ha! Ha! Surprise, surprise, surprise! Ha! Ha! Ha! I thank You, mercy miracles! Mercy miracles, mercy miracles because You’re such a good God. Ha! Ha! Ha!
- Father we pray for Jerusalem, for the peace—the shalom of Jerusalem. We bind the powers of darkness over this city, in the name of Jesus. We pray for wisdom for them to know and discern the time and to know what they ought to do. Your will be done in the election.
- We pray for the peace—shalom, of St. Catharines. We pray for the peace of the Church—a working together. We draw the blood line around this city for safety, for preservation. In the name of Jesus we bind the spirit of suicide in this city. Lord we speak entrance, entrance, entrance into this city to know how, where, when and to know who. Entrance, entrance, entrance, in Jesus’ name.
- Entrance, entrance, entrance by the blood of the Lamb. This is our city, in the name of Jesus. Thank You Father for favour in this city. Favour for the Church. A willingness to accommodate the Church. Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh thank You Lord! Praise God! Oh Lord You’re so good!
Oh, how great is Your goodness,
Which You have laid up for those who fear You,
Which You have prepared for those who trust in You
In the presence of the sons of men!
Prayer is the channel through which ALL GOOD flows from God to man.
We prayed toward the prophetic word the Lord spoke to Deborah on November 2018, that a
Major Release is Coming:
1. Of people
2. Of finances
3. Of the wealth (anointing) of the kingdom of God.
God will openly display His purposed goodness toward, for, and through His people.
- Father we thank You this all has to do with the demonstration of You. There’s no limit to Your goodness, Your faithfulness to perform Your Word. We at Eagles Nest believe You. You are equipping and training us for this major release; major development; layering of events; and this backdrop—getting us set to build a habitation for Your presence. We see through the eyes of faith: major releases; people coming; the wealth of the kingdom. We see the wealth of this world coming into our hands to bless our community; city of St. Catharines; and the nations of the world. Father God we trust You for these layering events—a domino effect. Father we trust You. We don’t lean on our own understanding, in all our ways we acknowledge You and You shall direct our paths. We aren’t wise in our own eyes—we will listen, and we will obey. Oh, the blood prevails! The blood prevails! The blood prevails over these matters! Oh, the name of Jesus shall be glorified—shall be glorified! Oh it’s a tight time frame! Tight time frame! Tight time frame! Tight time frame says the Lord. Ha! Ha! Ha!