The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- We thank You Father. We honour and we worship You this morning as the One true God. Let the name of the Lord be magnified! Let the name of the Lord be exalted—worthy is the Lamb, the King!
- Father exposure, the hidden things of men are being exposed. The hidden things—hidden in dark places, the light is exposing. We lift up the Prime Minister and his family this morning. Reveal Yourself to him Lord God. Reveal Yourself to his family. Father truth that will touch their hearts that they may come to know You. Open their eyes Father, open their ears to hear what Your Spirit is saying unto them this morning. We lift up the Prime Minister’s cabinet; the opposition party; the federal, provincial, and municipal government, Lord God. Wisdom, wisdom—oh Lord God wisdom is crying out and they’re hearing the wisdom of God. Oh discernment for the times we’re in. We lift up our judges—lawmaker, convict them of their sin—return them to righteousness. We bind every work of darkness; every lying spirit, in the name of Jesus. God’s plan being established in this nation of Canada. God’s will and purpose shall stand forevermore. A restructuring in the government—this election will bring a restructuring. God’s purpose for this time and this hour.
- We thank You Lord. Father we lift up Israel—peace to Jerusalem and peace to Your people. The plans of men shall come to nothing, but Father Your will be done in the nation of Israel. Father position Your people—position Your people as it is Your will. Hidden agenda’s being exposed. We bind that spirit of deception. Every covert operation of the enemy—within and that are around her—we say exposure, in the name of Jesus. Revive Your people Lord God. Open their eyes to truth, scales of darkness being removed. Revelation comes by way of Your Spirit. We thank You Father—a harvest, a great harvest. No one shall stop the harvest that will come out of Israel. No one—Thy will be done Father.
- Father we call in our harvest from out of St. Catharines, the Niagara Region, out of the far corners of Ontario, out of Canada. Father they hear the call and they answer the call—all that are marked—none shall be left behind. Revelation comes to them by way of Your Spirit. The Word runs swiftly across the land penetrating the hearts of men. Labourers on assignment this morning. They’re awake! They’re alert and they go—labourers on assignment. The Word leaves their mouths empowered by God—Hebrews 4:12 (TPT) – For we have the living Word of God, which is full of energy, and it pierces more sharply than a two-edged sword. It will even penetrate to the very core of our being where soul and spirit, bone and marrow meet! It interprets and reveals the true thoughts and secret motives of our hearts. Oh we thank You Father, the labourers go out with the Sword—Your Word. Father I thank You as the Word goes forth things are being exposed. Hearts pierced—conviction comes followed by repentance. We thank You Father. Father a hungering and a thirsting after righteousness. A desire in their hearts for the truth and they embrace it—for it is life. We thank You Father.
- Father we thank You for our building. We thank You for the provisions Lord God. We thank You for open doors for this Body of Believers. Order our steps Father. We cover Pastor Ric, Deborah and the leadership under the blood of Jesus. We cover every member of this Congregation under the blood. We have chosen to be on the side of the Lord. Have Your way Father—to the glory of our Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:9-11 (AMPC) – 8 And last of all He appeared to me also, as to one prematurely and born dead [no better than an unperfected fetus among living men]. 9 For I am the least [worthy] of the apostles, who am not fit or deserving to be called an apostle, because I once wronged and pursued and molested the church of God [oppressing it with cruelty and violence]. 10 But by the grace (the unmerited favour and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favour and blessing) of God which was with me. 11 So, whether then it was I or they, this is what we preach and this is what you believed [what you adhered to, trusted in, and relied on].
1 Corinthians 15:9-11 (MSG) – 9 …..and that he finally presented himself alive to me. It was fitting that I bring up the rear. I don’t deserve to be included in that inner circle, as you well know, having spent all those early years trying my best to stamp God’s church right out of existence. 10-11 But because God was so gracious, so very generous, here I am. And I’m not about to let his grace go to waste. Haven’t I worked hard trying to do more than any of the others? Even then, my work didn’t amount to all that much. It was God giving me the work to do, God giving me the energy to do it. So whether you heard it from me or from those others, it’s all the same: We spoke God’s truth and you entrusted your lives.
2 Corinthians 5:17 (TPT) – Now, if anyone is enfolded into Christ, he has become an entirely new creation. All that is related to the old order has vanished.[a] Behold, everything is fresh and new.[b]
1. [a] This would include our old identity, our life of sin, the power of Satan, the religious works of trying to please God, our old relationship with the world, and our old mind-sets. We are not reformed or simply refurbished, we are made completely new by our union with Christ and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
2. [b] Or “Behold, a new order has come!”
We are praying for Believers to hold fast to all that God has said in His Word about—who we are in Christ Jesus—the work of His shed blood and the Truth we have received and embraced through faith. Zechariah 4:6 (CEV) – …. I am the Lord All-Powerful. So don’t depend on your own power or strength, but on My Spirit.
(note: all emphasis mine)
- Father we lift up the Church this morning. We bind that spirit of condemnation that would attack Your people and render them immobile. Romans 1:8 (TPT) says – I give thanks to God for all of you, because it’s through your conversion to Jesus Christ, that the testimony of your strong, persistent faith is spreading throughout the world. Father we are in Christ. We are Your people, called by Your name. We stand on this side of the cross. The blood, the blood, the blood is speaking on our behalf! We have been cleansed by the blood. We received it by faith—we receive it by faith. By Your grace we have been changed. By Your grace we have been delivered and set free. Oh Your grace—the grace, the grace! We hold fast to Your grace and to Your mercy. Lamentations 3:22-23 (AMPC) – 22 It is because of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness. Father we thank You for Your faithfulness. We thank You for Your mercies that are new every morning. We hold fast to the truth of Your Word. We have been redeemed. We have been redeemed—purchased by the blood. We’re in covenant with God. We thank You Father. We declare it—we have the mind of Christ. We know who we are in Christ. We are a new creation. Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes, a new creation. We no longer look behind us, but we look forward, pressing toward the mark and we thank You. Empowered by the Holy Spirit to stand. Empowered by the Holy Spirit of finish this race. More than overcomers! More than overcomers in Christ! Thank You Father.