The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Sue DeGroot
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father thank You that Your love is made known in the nations of the earth. Thank You that Your Spirit is being poured out on the nations. Thank You that Your glory is being revealed. Thank You that lives are being transformed this day as they hear the truth of Your gospel,
- Thank You for the labourers who are busy about the Father’s business and are going into the harvest and casting out the nets of salvation. Thank You that as they go and minister the Word, they are not ashamed, and You confirm Your Word with signs and wonders.
- Thank You that blind eyes are seeing, hard hearts are softening, deaf ears are opening this day. We bind the deceiving spirits that blinded men’s eyes from seeing the truth in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You that the message of repentance is going forth Lord. Thank You that they are being restored back to you.
- Father thank You that there is a whole harvest field right here in the city and region. Thank You that we are reaping, we are going out and being busy about Your business. We have a passion for souls. We are making it a matter of urgency. You are causing them to be planted in this house.
- Father thank You that they are some relationships that are being restored. Thank You that spiritual sons and daughters are returning to their borders. We call them loosed from the north, south, east and west.
- Thank You that it is the time of fulfillment of that which Your Spirit declared to Pastor Ric and Deborah. Thank You that there is provision for the vision. We call it loosed in Jesus’ name. Thank You that Pastor Ric and Deborah have favour with You and favour with man. Thank You for wisdom for the leadership of this house. Father thank you for pastors coming out of the fields of the fatherless and see Pastor Ric as their spiritual father.
- We lift the nation of Canada and all those in authority in this nation. We pray for our Prime Minister. We ask he be filled with Your wisdom, Your hand leading and guiding him. Thank You for wisdom for every political leader in every region Lord. We declare over this nation it is strong; we declare it is leading; we declare it is a blessed nation.
- Thank You that our dollar is strong, businesses are booming, and it is a nation that is going to fear the Lord. We declare Jesus Christ is Lord over Canada and he has dominion from sea to sea. The purpose of this nation that God spoke over us shall come to pass in Jesus’ name.
- Father we lift the nation of Israel. We declare peace to Jerusalem. Thank You for Your hand of protection over them, Your hand upon their Prime Minister. No weapon formed against him will prosper. There is a backfiring of the enemy’s plans. We pray strength and alertness to Israel’s military. We cover them with the blood of Jesus. Thank You that their undercover manoeuvres are successful in Jesus’ name.
Malachi 3:6-12 NKJV
“For I am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob. Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you,” Says the Lord of hosts. “But you said, ‘In what way shall we return?’ “Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the Lord of hosts; “And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land,” Says the Lord of hosts.
We prayed for the Body of Christ to get a revelation regarding the obedience of tithing.
- Father we come to You in Jesus’ name and we lift the body of Christ. We repent on behalf of the body of those who willfully chose to disobey the Father.
- We pray that their eyes of understanding be enlightened. You can’t serve both God and mammon. They choose to serve You with their heart and give tithes and offerings.
- They are not coveting and withholding but are releasing it in Jesus’ name. Thank You that the love of money has no hold on them.
We bind the spirit of fear and the spirit of unbelief in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You that they come to You with repentant hearts. We pray pastors teach on the importance of the tithing and His kingdom principles. You said for those who obey and give with right hearts You rebuke the devourer for their sakes.
- It is a tithe of all. It is not tipping God, it is tithing to God. We bind the spirit of disobedience and rebellion in Jesus’ name. There is a willingness and a quickness to obeying You.
- When You love the Lord with all Your heart, You keep His commandments. His Word is clear that You need to tithe. Thank You that as people tithe, mortal men receive tithes, but there He receives them, of whom it is witnessed that He lives.
- When we tithe, we do it unto Jesus. You don’t try tithing, tithing is a lifestyle for a believer.