The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Sue DeGroot
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father Your name is exalted over the nations. You are being high and lifted up and glorified. We ask You for the nations. Your desire is that all come to the truth and be saved. Your Word runs quickly and is being glorified.
- Thank You that the labourers are not ashamed of the gospel but go in boldness and are redeeming the time. Thank You that the labourers are Spirit led. Thank You that they operate in the gifts of the Spirit and as they declare Your Word, and You confirm it with signs and wonders.
- Thank You that there is a response from the harvest. Thank You that the scales are removed from their eyes. Thank You that the deaf ears are opening, the hard hearts are softening. Thank You that it is harvest time. We are putting the sickle in and we are reaping.
- We cast the nets of salvation across the earth this day. We rejoice as the lost are coming to Your kingdom.
- Liberty, liberty, liberty.
- Thank You that those chains are being broken. That which held them in bondage to captivity, we call them loosed in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You for the Word that is piercing their hearts causing them to repent this day. Thank You for the Holy Ghost arrests this day.
- There is a turning of the captivity. The pride of men’s hearts are being brought down and they are being clothed with humility in Jesus’ name. Father thank You for Your mercy and unfailing love.
- We lift up the nation of Canada and all in authority in this nation. Thank You for our Prime Minister. We ask for Your wisdom and Your guidance imparted to him today. Thank You that the purpose of Canada shall stand.
- Thank You that the righteous foundation is being unearthed once again. We declare we are a righteous nation who fears the Lord. Your Word says blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. We declare blessing upon this nation.
- Thank You that as we gather and pray for this nation morning after morning, You will destroy all the wicked in the land, that You may cut off from the city of the LORD all those who do evil in Jesus’ name. [Psalm 101:8 Amp] There is a turning for the glory of the Lord. The agenda of the enemy shall not prevail in this nation. Canada is in her time of favour.
- We lift up Israel to You. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We pray for the protection over the people of the land, over the Israeli military troops, and over the Prime Minister and his family. We declare the Prime Minister walks in Your wisdom. You lead and guide him this day Lord. We cover him and his family with the blood of Jesus. Thank You that no weapon formed against him will prosper in Jesus’ name.
- Father we continue to stand with Daniel. He will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord. Thank You that he is a sign and a wonder. Hallelujah.
- Father we remember the persecuted. Thank You for the stand they take for Christ. Thank You that every need naturally, spiritually and emotionally are met. Thank You that they continue to keep their eyes on You. Those who are wrongly imprisoned, thank You for their release. Thank You that they choose to forgive, and pray, and be a witness to them who persecute them. Father thank You for these persecutors who are having a ‘Saul conversion’, a ‘Damascus Road’ experience – life changing. Thank You Lord, thank You Lord. Thank You for transformed lives in Jesus’ name.
1985 Pastor Phil Lester. …And there shall be revival in the midst of the neighbourhood
1986 Jim Maloney – I am going to cause My anointing to come in even upon the main street and I’m going to give you individuals saith the Lord of city officials that you’ve never dreamed I could reach. I’m going to give thee, yea, the patriarchs of the community and you will love them and you will teach them.
1987 Pastor Phil Lester -And yea in this hour I have directed thee, and I have brought you to this place. And in this place I will cause an outpouring of the Holy Ghost unprecedented in this city saith the Lord. And yea the Holy Spirit of God shall blow from the north, the south, the east and the west and I will gather them in this place…and yea, that song shall be heralded saith the Lord and that song shall ring out within this city and I will teach principalities and powers to flee at My word in My song saith the Lord.
1987 Pastor Phil Lester -My salvation causes a city to be filled with joy. My salvation shall be known in this city and in this place, saith the Lord. My word shall not return unto Me void but it shall prosper in the place whereunto I have sent it. And I am heralding My voice in this city, in this assembly that in this hour, I do a work saith the God and you will know that, that work is not by might, or by power, but by My Spirit, saith the Lord of Hosts, for I do a work that shall cause the heads of the prominent to turn, to cause tye heads of the downtrodden to sing, to cause the heads of the upright to rejoice because I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh and I will cause a stirring in this city, a stirring in this community saith the Lord and I will open unto you avenues of ministry, divinely given to you Sovereignly given to you.
We are waging a good warfare over these prophecies declared to Eagles Nest and agreeing it’s time for God to confirm and establish His word.
- Father we stand in agreement with the prophetic Words. We say the Word will not return to You void. Thank You that You confirm and establish Your Word. Hallelujah. Yes something has changed on February 1. This day there was a transition for this ministry for Your glory.
- Thank You for doors with the city officials and doors in the neighbourhood and community.
- Missions of mercy.
- Thank You that people are coming and being planted from the north, south, east and west. Thank You that You directed us and led us. Thank You that as we willing obey You are about to do sudden suddenlies and unprecedented things.
- We continue to keep our eyes on You and we will do whatever You tell us to do. You are the God of this city, You are the God of the breakthrough. Thank You for breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You that this house is the voice of righteousness in this city and in this region. The voice shall be heard in Jesus. You are the God of wonders. Hallelujah.
- Thank You that as this house teaches the uncompromised Word You confirm it with signs and wonders. Thank You that we have favour. Hallelujah.
- To You be all the glory. Hallelujah, thank You Lord.