The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Sue DeGroot
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we thank You that Your name is lifted high. Thank you that in the nations people are calling upon the name of Jesus. Thank You that there is a magnitude of the harvest coming in. You desire that all men come to the knowledge of the Truth and be saved. We declare that Your Word is running swiftly and is being glorified.
- We declare that Your labourers are rising up to the harvest. They are going out in Your name and in Your power and in boldness. They are not ashamed of the gospel and are Spirit lead as they go into the harvest. Thank You that You are a merciful God.
- We lift up the harvest of the nations this day.
- There is a revival. Holy Spirit thank You that You are pouring out upon the nations of the earth. We are in days of the former and the latter rains. Thank You for repentant hearts. Thank You that the backsliders are returning to their First Love . We are going out into the highways and byways. We are seeking those who are lost.
- Father thank You for Eagles Nest Church harvest. We call them loosed from the north, south, east and west. Yes Lord they are coming in from there and being planted here. Thank You that the manifestations and the demonstrations of Your power and Your glory in this house. Yes we are on miracle territory. Everything You tell us to do we will do. Holy Spirit have Your way in our services. Have Your way with us. Thank You for healing and miracles taking place in this house. Father thank You that You are confirming and establishing Your Word that You declared over this ministry. Yes, it will be noised abroad of all the good You have done for us.
- Thank You for wisdom for Pastor Ric and the Board. Thank You for the new location and how everything is fitly joined together. This is the work of the Lord and there is a blessing to it. Thank You for everything going smoothly.
- We pray for those in authority in the city, in the region and in the nation. May Your ways be revealed to them Lord. Those You have in authoritative positions who are already saved – we pray boldness to them, not shrinking back and not holding back. They are not compromising, but are bold and stand for righteousness.
- Thank You that Your will is being done in our federal election this year. Thank You that Canada is fulfilling her purpose. We declare Jesus Christ reigns in this nation.
- We declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over Israel. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem this day. We plead the blood of Jesus over Israel’s boundaries and pray protection over Israel’s military troops. We pray inside knowledge to the commanding officers. The ways of the enemy are being uncovered and stopped in Jesus’ name.
- We stand in agreement with Daniel, the Jewish boy who is receiving his miracle. He shall live and not die and will declare the works of the Lord. Thank You that he is a miracle – ‘miracle Daniel’. We bind the spirit of leukemia and death over him in Jesus’ name, and declare life fully restored in Jesus’ name! It is supernatural. Hallelujah. Praise be to God.
- Hallelujah, thank You Lord.
Col 1:9-12 AMPC
For this reason we also, from the day we heard of it, have not ceased to pray and make [special] request for you, [asking] that you may be filled with the full (deep and clear) knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God] and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things– That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and recognition]. [We pray] that you may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy, Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light.
We prayed towards this for the Body of Christ, especially pastors.
- Father we come to You in the name of Jesus. This is our prayer for the body of Christ. May they be filled with the knowledge of Your will, wisdom is the stability of our times.
- Thank You that their eyes are open to the truth of Your Word. We pray for the pastors at the pulpit as they teach the truth, the whole counsel of God – there is a greater understanding.
- Where they erred in their ways they are now turning. Thank You that the body of Christ will be a testimony and witness of You. We say get wisdom and get understanding.
- Thank You that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. We say that the body is walking in the fear of the Lord. May all our ways please You and may we be vessels of honour. Those who know You shall do great exploits. Their eyes are being enlightened this day. Thank You that there is an enlargement taking place in Jesus’ name.
- Yes they will be fruit bearers. Thank You that the greasy grace is being exposed for what it is. We say be removed in Jesus’ name!
- Thank You that sound doctrine is going forth in Jesus’ name. Lord Your Word says when our ways please You, You cause even our enemies to be at peace with us.
- Thank You that there is a revelation, a greater revelation of the depth, the width and the height of Your great love for us. Yes Your ways are higher and Your thoughts are not our thoughts.
- There is a greater desire for You. Yes Lord Your people are living for You.
- In You we live and move and have our being. Hallelujah, thank You Lord.