The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Sue DeGroot
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Father we lift up the nations of the earth. We declare that Jesus Christ reigns over the nations. We ask for the nations. Thank You that Your gospel is spreading throughout the nations.
- Your Word is running quickly and is being glorified. We declare that the harvest will know You as Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and the Prince of peace. They will know You as Savior.
- Thank You that the labourers are going out with the good news and are boldly proclaiming the truth of Your Word. As they declare Your Word many will repent and call upon the name of Jesus. Thank You that You confirm Your Word with signs and wonders.
- Thank You for the labourers who are going out and casting their nets of salvation. Thank You that everywhere their feet tread and they declare the Word, there shall be fruit in Jesus’ name.
- You are the God of the turnaround. Thank You that lives are turned this day. They are choosing life. Today is the day of salvation.
Thank You that the backsliders are coming to their senses and are returning to their First Love. Thank You that You are married to the backsliders. Lord You gave Your labourers the ministry of reconciliation. Therefore we say to the harvest be reconciled to God.
- We are going to the highways and the byways. We are moved with compassion. The love of God is compelling us to go to the harvest field.
- Father thank You that there is a mighty outpouring of Your Spirit throughout the nation. Yes we will see it here in Canada. We say Canada wake up! Yes Lord this nation is awakening to Your steadfast love.
- Father we ask for wisdom to all those in authority in this nation. May they be lead in Your ways. Use them for Your purpose to be fulfilled in this nation.
- Wisdom and discernment to our Prime Minister. May he have an encounter with You the living God.
- Father we plead the blood of Jesus over this nation. Thank You that our borders are protected. We declare that Jesus Christ has dominion from sea to sea.
- We lift up the nation of Israel. We pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Thank You that Your hand of protection is on that nation. Every plot, every scheme and every conspiracy against Israel and its people shall fail in Jesus’ name.
- Divine interventions Lord.
- Father we pray over those pilgrims travelling to Bethlehem. We pray protection over them Lord.
- Thank You Lord. Hallelujah, praise the Lord.
Ex 15:17-You will bring them in and plant them In the mountain of Your inheritance, In the place, O Lord , which You have made For Your own dwelling, The sanctuary, O Lord, which Your hands have established.
Ex 23:20 AMPC -Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep and guard you on the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.
Read a story from R.W. Schambach’s Miracles book – Chapter 57 ‘No Sense, Just Faith.’
It was about how he supernaturally bought a building for $75,000, even though the sellers had turned down an offer for $265,000 from another buyer.
We prayed towards Eagles Nest supernaturally purchasing their next building.
- Father thank You for the place called ‘There’ that You prepared for Eagles’ Nest Church. We call it loosed in Jesus’ name because You have need of it.
- Thank You that Your favour surrounds Pastor Ric, Deborah and the leaders in this house in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You for Your provision for the finances. Thank You for a supernatural increase of people from the north, south, east and west; they are coming to be planted at this church in Jesus’ name.
- Thank You for favour for Pastor Ric. You make a way where there is no way. You open doors that no man can close. You give Pastor Ric understanding and clarity.
- We have the deeds of the land in our hands in Jesus’ name. Yes it is going to be supernatural. We walk by faith and not by sight. Your Word does not return void.
- We will say ‘Look at what the Lord has done and it is marvelous in our eyes’.