The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Sue DeGroot
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Included in the prayer time following the directive
Smith Wigglesworth to Lester Sumrall in 1939
(WWII ready to break out) With tears rolling down his face Smith cried saying, “I probably won’t see you again now. My job is almost finished.” As he continued to pray he cried, “I see it, I see it!”
Brother Sumrall asked, “What do you see, what do you see?”
He said, “I see a healing revival coming right after World War II. It’ll be so easy to get people healed. I see it! I see it! I won’t be here for it, but you will be.” And there was a healing revival right after the war.
He continued to prophesy, “I see another one, I see people of all different denominations being filled with the Holy Ghost.” That was the Charismatic Revival. God raised up people during that era, like the Full Gospel Businessmen.
Then Brother Wigglesworth continued, “I see another move of God. I see auditoriums full of people, coming with notebooks. There will be a wave of teaching on faith and healing.” We did experience that wave he saw, and we call it the Word of Faith movement.
Then he prophesied, “After that, after the third wave,” he started sobbing. “I see the last day revival that’s going to usher in the precious fruit of the earth. It will be the greatest revival this world has ever seen! It’s going to be a wave of the gifts of the Spirit. The ministry gifts will be flowing on this planet earth. I see hospitals being emptied out, and they will bring the sick to churches where they allow the Holy Ghost to move.”
We prayed towards the fulfillment of this prophecy.
- Father we come to You in the name of Jesus and we stand in agreement with the Word by Smith Wigglesworth about the last days revival ushering in the fruit of the earth. Thank You that the gifts of the Spirit are loosed and the ministry gifts are flowing
- Thank You that the Holy Spirit will have His way in the church and we are seeing the sick healed and those who need deliverance are set free.
- Thank You for the signs and wonders taking place. We declare it is the year of signs and wonders and extraordinary manifestations.
- Thank You that the people are running to the glory. Thank You that today is the day of salvation.
- Thank You that You are a merciful God. Thank You that each person is precious in Your sight.
- Thank You that the labourers are recognizing the times and putting on the armour of Light. They are bold with no compromise. They are continually filled with the Holy Spirit. Thank You that the labourers are alert to the leading of the Holy Spirit and go out to the highways and byways because the fields are white. Thank You Lord.
- Thank You that Your Word runs quickly and is being glorified in the earth. We cast the nets of salvation out this day. Thank You that prominent people and kings are hearing the Word and choose You as their Lord and Savior.
- A full display of Your greatness, a full display of Your glory.
- Thank You for the hard hearts that are softening. They are humbling themselves. The greater measure and the greater works. Thank You that You are causing the world leaders to hear the wisdom of God.
- Thank You for Your Spirit filled churches. In those churches where they allow the Holy Spirit to move, we declare the glory of God in their services. We receive the manifested glory. We receive the manifested power, and we receive the manifested goodness of God.
- It is the time of demonstrations and manifestations. Yes healing and demonstration will flow like rivers of water in the last days we are in.
- Yes it is happening right here at Eagles Nest Church. People in the city and in the region will know that this is the place to be. This is the place where they will be set free. They are coming from far and wide. Yes they will come here but we will also have to go there.
- We declare over the harvest throughout the nation ‘let it be known to you that the salvation of God has been sent and you will hear it’. [Acts 28:28]
- You are hearing about Jesus. Salvation is rescue, deliverance, safety, release, preservation, forgiveness, healing prosperity, rectitude and restoration. Church salvation is total in scope for the total man, spirit, soul and body.
- Thank You Lord. Hallelujah.