The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Thank You Father. Oh it’s a new day. Its a new day. It’s a blessed day. It’s the day of the miraculous. It’s the day of God’s goodness overflowing. We thank You Father.
- Oh these are the days of God’s glory in the nation of Canada. We thank You Father. Your glory is being seen as the water covers the sea. Ha! Ha! Yes! It’s the day of God’s glory being seen in our cities, provinces, and in our nation. Glory be to God. Father we pray according to 1 Timothy 2:1-6, for those in authority—that they will rule for the good of the people, for the peace of the land. Many are the plans of men, but only God’s plans shall stand. We thank You Lord. Wisdom for our Prime Minister and his cabinet. Lord wisdom for the federal, provincial and municipal government, our judges, city council men and women. Discernment of the times and an ear to hear what the Spirit of God would say unto them. They’re obedient to Your voice Father. These are the days that Canada shall arise in righteousness. We pray Father God, have Your way. We bind every work of darkness, in the name of Jesus. You will not operate in our government or in our nation. Oh, the blood, the blood, the blood of Jesus over this nation. The blood prevails against our enemies. Father we pray for the upcoming federal elections—have Your Way. Father, Your people being positioned in those places of authority. A taking out and a putting in place—there’s a taking out and a putting in place—strategic positioning of people. We thank You Father they’re being positioned as You desire. Father we pray that our new government will have a heart for Israel. We cover this relationship between Israel and Canada under the blood of Jesus. We say no weapon formed against this relationship shall prosper—a covenant relationship.
- Oh shalom, shalom, shalom over Israel and Jerusalem. Peace—God’s peace. God’s peace over her borders. Oh, wisdom for the government. Wisdom, divine wisdom being downloaded into their spirit. God decisions are being made, in the name of Jesus. We thank You Lord God for preserving Israel. Father give the military leaders the wisdom and direction they need. An awakening unto righteousness for the people of Israel. We cover Jews for Jesus and Albert Vekslar under the blood. Every provision needed—You’re providing everything needed for the work of the ministry.
- Father we lift up the harvest and the labourers, in the name of Jesus. Ha! Ha! Reaping, reaping, reaping! Now is the time of the reaping. Lord of the harvest send forth Your labourers with the anointed Word. Boldness of heart, steadfast and committed to their God—to the truth. They do not compromise the truth but deliver it in love. Many are making the decision to choose life. This is the way, walk in it. We thank You Father. We thank You Father salvation comes to our families. We ask for our families—immediate and extended. We ask You for the youth of this nation—that they would arise and take their places. The way is being made. Oh, a harvest from our city, region and Canada—a harvest from the nations of the earth. Father we call them forth, in the name of Jesus. Thank You Father. Thank You for hearing us. You are on the move—Your spirit is on the move and we thank You. Conviction comes upon the hearts of the harvest and there is repentance. Yes, the harvest is responding. They have an ear to hear what the Spirit is saying and they’re responding. Thank You Father.
I woke on Sunday morning, December 2nd with Pastor Ric, Deborah, and Eagles’ Nest coming to mind as soon as I opened my eyes. I heard the words “Break Out and Break Forth.” As I searched the Scriptures I was also lead to a prophetic word by Kim Potter.
2 Samuel 5:20 (AMPC) – And David came to Baal-perazim, and he smote them there, and said, The Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like the bursting out of great waters. So he called the name of that place Baal-perazim [Lord of breaking through].
• Definition of “break out” – 1. a violent or forceful break from a restraining condition or situation especially: a military attack to break from encirclement. 2. to develop or emerge with suddenness or force, to make a break from a restraining condition or situation
• Definition of “break forth” – burst out suddenly; emerge
Isaiah 45:2 (AMPC) – I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron.
Deuteronomy 31:8 (AMPC) – It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will [march] with you; He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; [let there be no cowardice or flinching, but] fear not, neither become broken [in spirit—depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm].
Deuteronomy 1:30 (VOICE) – You won’t have to fight this battle yourselves; the Eternal your God, who always goes ahead of you, will fight for you just as He did in Egypt—you saw Him do it!
Isaiah 44:23 (AMPC) – Sing, O heavens, for the Lord has done it; shout, you depths of the earth; break forth into singing, you mountains, O forest and every tree in it! For the Lord has redeemed Jacob, and He glorifies Himself in Israel.
“It’s a Time to Break Forth and Break Out!”
by Kim Potter, Dayton, TN – A New Thing Ministries – August 11, 2016
Dream of the Lord’s Feast
The Lord gave me a dream recently that I have pondered in my heart for days now. In the dream, the Lord had me expand my dining room area. I literally had to push out walls and move things around to make my dining room large enough for the feast the Lord said was coming.
By the time I was finished pushing out walls and enlarging my dining area, the finished room was seven to ten times the size of my current dining room. For several days, I was busy placing new tables and chairs into the room. There were several tables prepared, not only around the walls but also down the middle of the room all lined up and ready for feasting. As I completed the finishing touches, a minister friend of mine arrived from another city.
He sat down and laid his arm across the back of my sofa. “What are you doing here?” I asked. He explained that he had an announcement and it was such big news that he had to tell me in person. “So what are you doing?” he asked, as he glanced around the room. I began to jump up and down and dance around the dining room as I exclaimed, “I am getting ready for Thanksgiving!” Then the dream ended.
Enlarge the Place of Your Tent!
After considering this dream for a while, I then discussed it with God. He began to reveal many details to me. First, He took me to Isaiah 54:1-5 – “Sing, O barren, you who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who have not laboured with child! For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman,” says the Lord. “Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, and your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited. “Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; for you will forget the shame of your youth, and will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore. For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.”
In the dream God was saying, “Enlarge the place of your tent,” so that it would be large enough to receive all He would provide during the time of feasting. It reminded me of the time years ago that God told me to enlarge my capacity to receive. I understood He meant I had to make room for what He was about to bring into my life. At the time, I felt I could receive anything He had for me, however, I learned in that season that I needed to increase my capacity to receive because what He had for me was so big that I wouldn’t have been able to receive it otherwise.
It’s a Time of Breaking Forth!
He was also saying, “Do not spare,” which meant, “Don’t be afraid that you will be expecting too big.” Let me encourage you – you can’t expect bigger than God can provide! Then He said, “Strengthen your stakes.” That means the walls, or stakes must be able to support what God is bringing into your life. I believe this goes along with the things God has been telling me lately about strengthening my faith in three areas: health, prosperity and protection. Finally, He said, “For you shall break forth!”
Oh, I just love that! It is time for us to break forth. We have been hearing words of prophecy for some time that we are in a “breaking through” season. Many have begun to doubt those words, but here again, God is saying, “You are about to break forth.” We are about to expand beyond our imagination. We need to prepare for the feast that is being prepared for us. The feast of all the things God has promised us!
Psalm 23:5 says, “God will prepare a table of feasting for us in the very presence of our enemies.” I believe that is exactly what God is doing right now – preparing a table for us, a table of feasting.
In the Bible, they only feasted at times of a celebration. In my dream, I danced and jumped up and down and said, “I am getting ready for Thanksgiving.” I was getting ready for Thanksgiving, but it wasn’t November. The dream was now, in this present time, not for something in the future. I know that what God was saying is: We are about to give thanks – to enter into a time of Thanksgiving for the awesome and wonderful things He is doing in our lives!
Over ten years ago, when I first began to walk through a season of challenge and loss, the Lord spoke something to me that I have not forgotten. He said, “Those who fight with you will feast with you.” At that time, there were many friends fighting with me, however, over the span of ten years most of those friends have left, and only a few remain. However, the ones that remained after the fire of that season are those who are about to feast with me.
I am preparing, making way, expanding and getting ready for that feast. It is the one that comes on the other side of the desert…praise GOD!
Friends, it is time to expand our cords – make large the place – and prepare our hearts. It is time to expand our capacity to receive. It’s feasting time in the presence of the Lord! It’s time to break out!
We are praying for Eagles Nest—for the breaking out and the breaking forth. This is the time for the sound of victory to be heard in the House—the God of the “breaking through” is with us. Isaiah 55:12 (VOICE) – For you will go out in joy, be led home in peace. And as you go the land itself will break out in cheers; the mountains and the hills will erupt in song, and the trees of the field will clap their hands.
- Father we declare this morning that Eagles Nest is breaking out and breaking forth. The Lord of the breakthrough has gone before us and we’re breaking out and breaking forth, in the name of Jesus. Ha! Ha! Shouts of joy in the House! Shouts of victory in the House! We declare Psalm 118:15 (NKJV) over this House – The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly. Father we declare it, You’re doing mighty things in this House and for this House. You’re doing mighty things for everyone who stands with Pastor Ric and Deborah. Breakouts! Mountains of resistance being removed in the name of Jesus. Yes! Yes! Yes! It’s the time of the shout! It’s the time to declare, God is good! Our God is mighty! Our God is great! Our God is awesome! Nothing is impossible for our God. We lift up the name of Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus You reign over this congregation! We thank You. We lift up Pastor Ric, Deborah and the leadership of this House. We cover them under the blood. We say they prosper—body, soul and spirit. We say no sickness comes neigh unto their homes—we break it’s hold, in the name of Jesus. The blood! The blood! We declare each one of them shall fulfill their purpose, in the name of Jesus. They shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord. Fortified in their spirit, by the Word and Your power. Thank You Lord. Thank You Father. Thank You Father. All grace abounds towards them as they lead this congregation. Glory be to the name of our God. Too much, too much will be the cry! Where can we give it! It’s too much! Thank You Lord. We are blessed to be a blessing. Thank You Lord. To the honour and glory of our God—let there be praise and thanksgiving.