The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Joanne Summers
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- We welcome You Holy Spirit this morning. We thank You Father for this day. This is the day You have made, and we will rejoice and be glad in it. These are the days of glory Father—Your Son being glorified in the earth. Ha! Ha!
- Awaken Your glory in Your people Lord God—awaken us. Revive our hearts. Revive our hearts Lord God. Oh, Church arise and shine for the Light has come and the glory of God is upon us. Come forth! Come forth! Front and centre! Let the Church come forth in Jesus’ name. We are the people of God and we’re not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation. Ho! Ho! Ha! Ha! Salvation for a dying world. Arise labourers and take the Word to the world. It lifts burdens and destroy yokes. The Word convicts. The Word saves. The Word delivers. Ha! Ha! Say, say! The Word and the Spirit working as One—touching the hearts of men and women, boys, and girls. Oh, the harvest is awakening, they’re awaking! Lord God awaken them unto righteousness. Chains being broken off peoples lives this morning in the name of Jesus. Oh, scales of darkness on eyes being removed in the name of Jesus. Oh, the hard cases are coming in—they seen hard, but nothing is impossible for God. A hungering and thirsting, a hungering and thirsting. A seeking and a finding. Damascus Road experiences. Oh yes, transformations—glorious transformations! Ha! Ha! They will be fruit bearing trees, not barren, in the name of Jesus. Oh, they come in from the north, south, east, and west. Ha! Ha! Droves upon droves, upon droves are coming into the kingdom of God. Oh, they delve into the Word. New creation—old things have passed away and behold they are new in Christ. Thank You Father for the rains of Your Spirit falling upon the earth—falling upon our nation. Rain down, rain down, rain down! We ask it Father, rain down Your Spirit. Awakening—make it a worldwide awakening!
- Ha! Ha! Eagles Nest is awake! She’s awake, she’s awake, she’s awake! She’s preparing Herself for the harvest coming in! Yes, She’s awake! Oh, we will not miss our opportunities. Pastor Ric, Deborah, and the leadership are awake and they’re listening to the voice of the Spirit. We will not miss an opportunity, or a open door. The glory is in us—the Light dispelling darkness, to the glory of our Lord and Saviour.
- We lift up our government and all those in seats of authority. Awaken them Lord God unto righteousness. Open ears, open eyes and a willingness to yield to the Spirit. Ha! Ha! The fear of the Lord be upon them. We pray “Psalm 23 (AMPC) over our nation and its people. We speak, “Shalom over Canada, shalom.” Father we declare this nation shall stand for righteousness, truth, and justice. We surround our borders with the blood of Jesus. We say, “Angels for our protection are on assignment from sea to sea.” We say, “The Spirit of God is permeating this land.” We declare this morning, “Jesus reigns over Canada, Jesus reigns over our government; Jesus reigns over our schools; Jesus reigns over our families; Jesus reigns over our Churches.” We declare, and say, and decree that, “Jesus Christ reigns.” Oh Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh, we declare, “Psalm 91 (VOICE)” over this nation. We say there’s a shield of protection around this nation. We say, “COVID-19 is cut off at the root in Jesus’ name.” No biological, chemical, natural or man-made disaster shall overtake us. We say, “Father this nation shall cling to You in love.” Father the name of Jess Christ shall be exalted in this land and the people shall come and bow before that great name. Father we thank You that every plan and purpose for Canada is coming to fruition. Our youth are awakening and recognizing Jesus Christ as their Lord. Surrendered lives, holy, and separated unto You. Flames of fire—they go forth as flames of fire, anointed and appointed for these last days. Thank You Lord.
But when the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, it roams through dry [arid] places in search of rest, but it does not find any. (Matthew 12:43 (AMPC). Unclean spirits – or demons – roam about in dry places, where there is no water. (The New American Standard translates dry places as waterless places.) And the rest they seek is possession – a body to live in, a dwelling place that’s dry, without water of any kind.
The Body of Christ was never to be a dry place to be restricted, tormented and harassed by Satan and his demons. We need the torrential rains of the Spirit to flood our hearts so there are no dry places within us. We need the gates of our heart open—to be flooded with the Holy Spirit and fire till we cannot contain it and it floods outward to affect those around us. Then and only then will we see the radical changes take place in the Church, in people’s lives, in situations and circumstances. Peter was an example of this after he experience the infilling of the Holy Ghost on the day of Pentecost. He went from being a coward, denying Jesus, afraid of the faces of men to a bold proclaimer of the gospel of Jesus Christ with 3,000 souls being saved in one day.
That is how God is going to fight the devil’s invasion! No demon can hang around when the Holy Ghost’s water is flowing within us. He’ll flee to a dry place!
The Holy Spirit is living water! He falls like rain (both the former and latter rains). He springs up like a well within thirsting believers. And His life is poured out as a flood upon the world – like streams in the desert!
John 7:38-39 (TPT) – 38 Believe in Me so that rivers of living water will burst out from within you, flowing from your innermost being, just like the Scripture says!” 39 Jesus was prophesying about the Holy Spirit that believers were being prepared to receive. But the Holy Spirit had not yet been poured out upon them, because Jesus had not yet been unveiled in his full splendour.
Isaiah 41:17-18 (TPT) – 17 “I, Yahweh, will respond to the cry of the poor and needy when they are thirsty and their tongues are parched with thirst! When they seek a drink of water but there is none, I, the God of Israel, will not abandon them. 18 I will open up refreshing streams on the barren hills and springing fountains in the valleys. I will make the desert a pleasant pool and the dry land springs of water.
Ezekiel 47:9 (AMPC) – And wherever the double river shall go, every living creature which swarms shall live. And there shall be a very great number of fish, because these waters go there that [the waters of the sea] may be healed and made fresh; and everything shall live wherever the river goes.
We are God’s house – our bodies are temples of His Holy Spirit! And the Holy Ghost is a well that continually springs up within us: John 4:14 (AMPC) – But whoever takes a drink of the water that I will give him shall never, no never, be thirsty any more. But the water that I will give him shall become a spring of water welling up (flowing, bubbling) [continually] within him unto (into, for) eternal life.
Ezekiel 37:4-6 (MSG) – 4 He said to me, “Prophesy over these bones: ‘Dry bones, listen to the Message of GOD!’” 5-6 GOD, the Master, told the dry bones, “Watch this: I’m bringing the breath of life to you and you’ll come to life. I’ll attach sinews to you, put meat on your bones, cover you with skin, and breathe life into you. You’ll come alive and you’ll realize that I am GOD!”
We are praying for the former and the latter rains to fall on the Church, to saturate the hearts—no more dry places in the lives of God’s people. The river of the Spirit flowing out of us so that the world will be affected. Where the river flows, life comes—things that were dead coming to life. Rain down Holy Spirit, rain down this morning upon Your Church.
- Father we thank You for Your Spirit. We thank You for Your Spirit. Father we pray that Your Church would set themselves aside to be refreshed and refilled with Your Holy Spirit so that there will be no dry places within us. Father, no places for the enemy to come in because we’ve made no room for him to come in. We ask for the former and latter rains to fall. Fill us up Lord God. Water that washes, water that cleanses, water that satisfies, water that produces and brings forth life into dry places. The watering must begin in the Church so that the rivers can break forth into the world—rivers of living water. Ha! Ha! People of God come and drink of that water. Oh, rain down, rain down Father God. Rain down in Your Church, no more dry lives—saturated by the Spirit of God. Father we come against false doctrine that has permeated the Church—that we don’t need the infilling of the Holy Spirit—that it’s for the old days. We cut that off at the root in the name of Jesus. Father we pray for pastors that have veered off course in teaching about the Holy Spirit. Enlighten them Father God—open their eyes to the truth of Your Word. We break that spirit of deception—eyes that are blind to the truth of the Holy Spirit and His work in the Body of Christ. Illumination, illumination! The truth is bringing illumination into the hearts of God’s people. And there will be a desire and a thirst for the living waters. Oh say, say, say! Oh, we thank You Father that the overflow from Your people is going flowing out into the earth—it floods the earth. Ha! Ha! Yes, the rivers will be filled with fishes. Your Word says we’ll be fishers of men. Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh, God’s people flourishing. We’re flourishing, we’re flourishing. Living water! Living water! The Church is affected, the world is affected through the Church—the Spirit of God. The anointing, the anointing, the anointing! Lord God we are not going to be satisfied till You fill us up! No more drives places in Your people—no dry places! Thank You Father. You said to ask, and You would hear and respond—we have asked, and You are responding, and Your Church is being saturated by the Spirit of God. Ha! Ha! No more resisting the truth, no more resisting the truth—receptive hearts to the voice of the Spirit. Ha! Ha! Ha! Deep waters—Father takes us into the deep waters, the deep wasters of Your Spirit. Over our heads Lord so there will be nothing left of ourselves but everything of You. Thank You Lord.