The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Deborah Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- This is the day You have made, and we rejoice in it! Supernatural breakthrough, this is the day! (singing, ha, ha, ha!)
- Oh, we laugh, ha, ha, ha! We take our seat in the heavenlies, we laugh as our Father laughs at our enemies. You are a defeated foe – Jesus defeated you. The Lord’s will be done in this land. Ha, ha, ha!
- Lord we lift up those in authority, let them not depart from Your plan. Your will raise up and surround them with godly people who will impart wisdom and wise counsel. Strengthen them with mighty power to stand against wickedness, lies and deception Guide their decisions, make known Your wisdom from above. Let Your light shine upon their path and show them paths of reversal for every evil way.
- We declare, ‘the way of the wicked will be set to confusion and come to nothing.’ Deliver those in authority in this nation from the traps and snares the enemy has laid and let the wicked be caught in their own devises and be brought to shame. Ha, ha, ha!
- Oh, we declare that for those in authority, there is a turnaround. A turnaround, a turnaround! A turnaround in this nation for good! Oh, it is ‘ha, ha, ha’ over Canada! It’s a ‘ha, ha, ha’ for those in authority! It’s a ‘ha, ha, ha!’ Oh, I thank You Lord the ‘ha, ha, ha’ is the signalling for good! It is the signal for the defeat of the enemy! Oh God Your mercies prevail for this land, for the people, for those in authority. Oh Lord God awaken this nation. Lord of the harvest send Your labourers Lord. Open doors! Open doors! Open doors! Open doors we pray! Ha, ha, ha! Oh God we pray for those open doors in the nations. We pray for labourers for the harvest. Ha, ha, ha! Thank You Lord. Thank You Lord. Thank You Father.
- Father we lift up the arms of the persecuted church. Grant unto them boldness for utterance, boldness and courage. Strength to their inner man. We pray for supernatural direction, wisdom, provision. Grant understanding Lord God. Oh Lord You are working with them confirming Your Word with signs and with wonders.
- We pray Father God for that steadfastness, that maturity to endure and be perfected. Ha, ha, ha!
- Father we pray for those major developments – those strategies, that clarity of Your purpose. Ha, ha, ha! It’s a ‘Ha, ha, ha!’ It’s a ‘ha, ha, ha!’ Thank You Lord.
- Father we lift up Israel – we speak ‘peace.’ Peace to Jerusalem. Shalom, shalom, shalom to the land. Ha, ha, ha! Oh, Father Your Word endures forever. Your Word prophetically spoken does endure forever. I thank You Father for granting government leaders wisdom. We ask for that wisdom for the hour and day we are living in; that Your plan, Your plan, Your plan for the nations shall stand. Your plan, Your plan. Ha, ha, ha!
- Oh, we declare “the path is clear and the way is known. The path is clear and the way is known.” Thank You Lord. Thank You Father. Thank You Father. Thank You Father. Glory to God!
The wilderness and the wasteland shall be glad for them,
And the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose;
2 It shall blossom abundantly and rejoice,
Even with joy and singing.
The glory of Lebanon shall be given to it,
The excellence of Carmel and Sharon.
They shall see the glory of the LORD,
The excellency of our God.
I will plant in the wilderness the cedar and the acacia tree,
The myrtle and the oil tree;
I will set in the desert the cypress tree and the pine
And the box tree together,
For the LORD will comfort Zion,
He will comfort all her waste places;
He will make her wilderness like Eden,
And her desert like the garden of the LORD;
Joy and gladness will be found in it,
Thanksgiving and the voice of melody.
A fire devours before them,
And behind them a flame burns;
The land is like the Garden of Eden before them,
And behind them a desolate wilderness;
Surely nothing shall escape them.
So they will say, ‘This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden; and the wasted, desolate, and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited.’ 36 Then the nations which are left all around you shall know that I, the LORD, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted what was desolate. I, the LORD, have spoken it, and I will do it.”
37 ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “I will also let the house of Israel inquire of Me to do this for them: I will increase their men like a flock. 38 Like a [a]flock offered as holy sacrifices, like the flock at Jerusalem on its [b]feast days, so shall the ruined cities be filled with flocks of men. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.” ’ ”
The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Prepare the way of the LORD;
Make straight in the desert
A highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be exalted
And every mountain and hill brought low;
The crooked places shall be made straight
And the rough places smooth;
5 The glory of the LORD shall be revealed,
And all flesh shall see it together;
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”
- We are praying for rain, the water of the word , to bring about dramatic transformations to those in desolate, ruined places.
- Father we thank You in Jesus’ name that You are reviving the church. We ask for the rains of revival, the rains of awakening. Father we ask for the rains. You want people to see the glory of God – those rains that will break up the fallow ground.
- As we prepare the way, valleys are being lifted, crooked places are being made straight, and rough places are being made smooth.
And boldly declare ‘people are seeing the glory of the Lord, the excellence of our God.’ I thank you Father blind eyes are seeing, deaf ears are hearing, hearts are understanding the times we are living in. Ha, ha, ha!
- Oh turnarounds! Turnarounds! You are turning it around for Your glory, for Your honour! Oh, it’s a big turnaround! It’s a major turnaround! Ha, ha, ha! Oh, the blood prevails. The blood of the Lamb prevails. Ha, ha, ha! Oh, you are perfecting those things that concern us – Your will to do Your good pleasure.
- Oh God sanctify us wholly, spirt, soul and body for the coming of the Lord. Ha, ha, ha!
- Oh restoration! Restoration! I thank Your Father for the work of Your Spirit rebuilding and repairing. Ha, ha, ha!
- Oh, joy unspeakable and full of glory! Ha, ha, ha!
- Multiple breakouts! Multiple breakthroughs! Oh, we declare, ‘full bloom, flourishing, flourishing, flourishing!’ Our hearts becoming well-watered gardens! Ha, ha, ha! I thank You Father for the fertilizer of the Holy Spirit! Ha, ha, ha
- Thank You Lord.