The following was taught and prayed through during our 6 a.m. prayer time with Deborah Borozny
1 Tim 2:1-4
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- In Jesus’ name we stand against COVID-19. We render your operation null, defeated, and void. We plead the blood of Jesus’ over the land, over all the nursing homes. Thank You for the blood. Thank You for the name of Jesus’. Thank You for the Word—by His strips there is healing. We pray Father the Church would humble themselves and pray bringing healing to our land in this nation of Canada, in Jesus’ name. Ha! Ha! Ha! Thank You Lord. Thank You Lord. Lord, I’m asking You to visit the health care system, the hospitals. Father I’m asking You to answer the cry of people’s hearts and the staff who are so needy for Your peace, love, and mercies. Father we pray for the leaders of our nation that You grant them wisdom—the clear strategies, that they would know the timing for the gradual release and re-entry of businesses. Surround our leaders Father God with godly counsel, godly counsel for such a time as this, in Jesus’ name. Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh God awaken our leaders to recognize their need to depend on You to direct their decisions. Awaken them to a God consciousness—all shall bow before You. And we declare the operations of wickedness defeated, in Jesus’ name. We declare, “Those that are wicked and refuse to do good for You, we cut it off in Jesus’ name.” Ha! Ha! Ha!
- Lord we lift up the harvest. Father we pray for labourers—for the Church to awaken to fulfill Her responsibilities to go forth and make known the gospel of Jesus’. Father God awaken the army of the Lord to go forward and get our eyes off ourselves. This harvest cost the precious blood of Jesus’. We speak to the nations and call forth doors of opportunity to preach this glorious gospel, in Jesus’ name. Ha! Ha! Ha! Go, go, go, go, go, go! Oh, coming into divine alignment, plans revealed, purpose made known. Oh empowered, empowered, empowered by the Holy Ghost—heaven sent! Oh, divine order! Ha! Ha! Ha! Thank You Lord, praise God!
- Father we lift up President Trump and his family. He is the leader of his family. I thank You Father for protection for he and his family. We plead the blood over him. We speak strength and wisdom over him. I thank You Father for protecting, him, his family, and the office in which he stands as the President of the USA.
Isaiah 45:5-6, 18, 22-23
I am the LORD, and there is no other;
There is no God besides Me.
I will gird you, though you have not known Me,
6 That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting
That there is none besides Me.
I am the LORD, and there is no other;
18 For thus says the LORD,
Who created the heavens,
Who is God,
Who formed the earth and made it,
Who has established it,
Who did not create it in vain,
Who formed it to be inhabited:
“I am the LORD, and there is no other.
22 “Look to Me, and be saved,
All you ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
23 I have sworn by Myself;
The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness,
And shall not return,
That to Me every knee shall bow,
Every tongue shall take an oath.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
We are praying toward His plan to make known to all those around us, that He is God and there is no other.
- Father we thank You. You’re the God of the turn around and Your master plan has not been hindered through this. The world will see that You are God and there is no other. Jesus’ You alone are Saviour—not government and people. You alone are Saviour, Healer, Redeemer, Blesser, and Lord. We pray towards Your purpose. What was meant for evil will be turned around for good. We rely on the Holy Spirit to help us pray Your master plan and purpose. Father we pray out Your plan now with the help of Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, input those strategies to leaders that will go with Your flow that will lead, that will lead. Ha! Ha! Ha! I thank You Father for people willing to yield and surrender in all gifts of the Holy Spirit. Thank You for the Holy Spirit working with us for signs and wonders to glorify Jesus’ name. I thank You Father for those divine connections between spiritual leaders of the Church and with civil authorities of the land. That’s part of Your plan Lord—those connections. Utterance, utterance, utterance in the Holy Ghost. Utterance in the Holy Ghost going in power and demonstration. Utterance—piercing, dividing. It’s time, it’s time, it’s time! And in the fullness of time it’s all coming to pass! The glory, the glory going through those doors! The glory, the glory, the glory going through those doors! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh mercies, mercies, mercies, mercies oh God! Mercies, mercies, mercies! Ha! Ha! Ha! Your mercies endure Lord! Yay, yay, yay! Lord You’re coming to the rescue! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh, with You God all things are possible. Say, say, say! Ha! Ha! Ha! Miracles, miracles, signs and miracles! God, Your great goodness is leading people to repentance. Ha! Ha! Ha! Thank You Lord. We declare, “You’re the God of the Breakthrough! Make Your presence known!”